Chapter 2

My crazy High School life!

"I love showering, la la la la...."

Though it was not a pleasant ordeal, the super huge bath tub, hot water and the flora bubble foam made Ryeowook sang a song happily. Ryeowook was scrubbing herself with a sponge and watching from the huge plasma TV in the bath room.

Earlier on, Ryeowook was being forced into a marriage and the shameless abductor Yesung tried to request to sleep in the same room as Ryeowook. After tasting Ryeowook's fists and kicks, Yesung settled for the room opposite Ryeowook.

Ryeowook picked the best room which was facing the sea and a tall tree with pretty purple flowers was seen at the balcony. The flora fragrance was seeping through the entire room. Ryeowook could do nothing to her current predicament and she decided to sleep for the night.

Back to the TV programme, it was strange to Ryeowook. There was a fish swimming and blowing bubbles  from its mouth and another big black fish approached it," Hey babe,  Like to go off somewhere with me for fun?" Another green fish appeared," Let go of her, you gangster. Do you still respect the Aqua Law?" The black fish laughed," I am the Laws!" The green and black fish started fight???

Ryeowook was puzzled and sweat formed on her forehead. Was this the TV programe of the Underwater? Ryeowook switched to another channel.

"Are you feeling vexed over the lost in shine of your gills and scales? Fear not, let Waterbubble help you to attain your beauty...." The big red fish was holding onto a tube of cream like substance.

Ryeowook switched to another channel. " We interrupt this program with an important news. The missing Prince of the Dragon clan, Yesung, had returned after being missing for several days. We heard that he was being captured by the Phoenix clan and the Dragon clan had taken this matter up seriously. Our station has the privilege to get in touch with Prince Yesung for and exclusive interview and it will be broadcast live..."

"Greeting Prince Yesung, this is Jelly from Coral Station..."

Huh, Yesung had the mood for interview? Yesung was smiling happily on the TV show.

"Prince Yesung, you must be scared of the ordeal?"

"Not really but I almost can't make my escape. Now, I do not wish to recollect it. I will speak after I had settle my emotions."

"What! He did not mention about me saving his life!" Ryeowook threw the remote control away.

The interviewer smiled," Regarding your love life, we are very curious."

Yesung blinked his large innocent eyes," Oh I  has just gotten married."

"Wow, congrats." The interviewer started squealing," You survived all ordeal and got back and Eunhyuk is the prettiest lady in Dragon clan. I am surprised that you two did not hold a grand wedding ceremony."

"Oh my wife is a human." Yesung spoke calmly.

The interviewer's mike dropped onto the floor.

On the TV, Yesung was seen supporting his chin on his left hand and he was in agony, frowning," I am sorry towards Eunhyuk but the human girl is madly in love with me. For me, she is willing to give up her life and rescue me from the dire situation. If not for her, I will not be able to return and maybe I might become a pile of scales, bones, flesh, innards,...."

Ryeowook jumped up from her beauty bubble bath and randomly put on some clothings before she stormed out of the bathroom. Ryeowook left her bedroom and kicked open the room opposite. As she had suspected, Yesung was talking vide the webcam.

"In order to show my gratitude, I have no choice but to accept her love. Aishi, it can't be help that I am handsome...." Yesung had not finish his words when Ryeowook's flying kick send him flying out onto the floor.

The interviewer's mike dropped again and she was holding her face, exclaiming," Oh my god...."

Donghae was sipping his iced lemon tea while watching the television programme in the living room. The moment he saw Ryeowook's kick on Yesung, he spluttered out the iced lemon tea in his mouth.

"Are you nuts? Or you have a bird brain? What nonsense are you spouting? Stop day dreaming!" Ryeowook faced the webcam and roared," Who in the sane mind will want to marry him! I am being forced against my will!"

The interviewer was stunned and was twitching.

Ryeowook grabbed Yesung up and pointed at him while yelling at the webcam," I do not want to marry him! I am only 16 years old! I am being forced into this marriage...."

Suddenly, Ryeowook felt coldness on her chest. Oh no, Ryeowook had not fasten the buttons when she was storming out of the bathroom. The collar was too wide for her comfort. While Ryeowook was stunned at her attire, Yesung hugged her and they tumbled onto the floor. Ryeowook was as her elbow hit the hard floor.

Donghae was shocked for 3 seconds before he hurried to Yesung's room," What happen?"

Seeing their intimate position on the floor, Donghae was shocked again before he stammered," Sorry... I... Go..."

Ryeowook kicked Yesung and she saw the webcam dropped onto the floor and was pointing at them.

"Arrrggghhhhh" Ryeowook was screaming away hysterically.

Yesung held Ryeowook down forcefully and hissed," Don't move!"

Ryeowook was going insane. Given the current situation, how could she remain still! Ryeowook tried to kick, hit Yesung but he was strong. Ryeowook was being pinned to the floor and she could not get Yesung off her. "! Help..."

Yesung scowled and lowered his head towards Ryeowook. His head was getting nearer and nearer to Ryeowook. Ryeowook turned her face away and she heard Yesung's whisper," Listen to me. I am blocking you from the webcam. Else, the whole underwater will see you being exposed!"

Ryeowook blinked her eyes. She took a peep and realized that she was actually out of the sight of the webcam.

Seeing that Ryeowook was not struggling, Yesung calmed down and spoke," Actually, it does not matter if you are being exposed because you do not have a great figure anyway."

Though Yesung was kindly blocking Ryeowook from the webcam, she still gave Yesung a punch on the face.

Yesung rubbed his cheeks and smiled at the webcam," My wife is super shy and she was scared to be seen. That all for now bye bye."

'What shy? I am fuming okay!' Ryeowook had no time to argue back as she quickly buttoned up her clothing while Yesung was blocking the webcam. She quickly left the room.

Ryeowook went out to the corridor and saw Donghae leaning against the wall elegantly. Donghae eyed Ryeowook and wanted to say something. However, after a while, Donghae squatted down, holding his tummy and burst out laughing. Ryeowook was dumbfounded. Earlier, Donghae was the icy cold flower boy that she admired and now he was laughing like a crazy guy. Ryeowook gritted her teeth," What are you laughing at?"

"You.... You are so funny. I saw from the TV that you gave a flying kick and sent Yesung flying away. I spluttered out my drink when I saw that."

"Do you  believe that I can send you flying higher!" Ryeowook balled her fists and roared.

Donghae was clearly scared of Ryeowook because he clutched his tummy, leaned on the wall and fled away. Once Donghae made a turn at the corridor, Ryeowook heard the explode of laughters again.

Ryeowook stomped her feet to her bedroom. Just as she was about to close her door, Donghae's head popped out from the corner of the corridor. He was trying badly to control his laughter," Believe me, from this moment on; you have become the topic of the gossip of the Underwater. Everyone will know you and remember you."

Ryeowook rolled her eyes at Donghae. No matter how handsome or attractive Donghae was, Ryeowook hated people who mocked at her! Ryeowook slammed the door and landed with a thud on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and prayed silently in her heart,' God, please let this be a dream so that when I wake up tomorrow, all this are not real. I promise that I will not litter in future, I will never copy Minnie's homework, I will not jay walk on the road.... Please let me return to my miserable life where I don't get to see any handsome guys for years...'

Around midnight, Ryeowook woke up and realized that it was not a dream. From the windows, the rustling symphony of the leaves were heard and faint flora scent escaped into the room, together with the gentle humming of the sea waves. Ryeowook sprawled on the bed and tilted her head to look out at the night skies. The moon and stars were bright and they illuminated the calm sea. She was recalling her ordeal of the day.

She met a very handsome guy! And the handsome guy married her. Now, Ryeowook did not have to worried that she would be a spinster. She was married at the age of 16. Ryeowook buried her face into the pillows and sighed. She was a pathetic 16 years old whom had yet to experience her first love but she had met with the most horrifying thing in her life!

There was a saying, the best way was to escape. But how? Ryeowook looked around the room.... Definitely not the door because she would be detected immediately. That left her with.....

The tree outside the balcony could assist Ryeowook in her plan apart from bearing pretty purple flowers. Ryeowook went to the balcony and saw that she was at a secluded part of the beach. The front was the sea while the back was the woods. It was past midnight and there was not a single soul to be seen.

"I am saved!" Ryeowook beamed. She quickly shoved everything into her haversack and scrambled to the balcony. Ryeowook heaved herself over the balcony and stepped onto the tree, causing the flowers to fall. The flowers were all over Ryeowook's head, shoulders and her haversack. Ryeowook treaded carefully on the branches while holding tightly till she reached the middle. She breathe out once she was hugging the tree trunk.

Ryeowook took a short rest before she started to descend and suddenly a male voice called out," What are you doing?"

Ryeowook was startled and missed her footing, she slipped off. Luckily she managed to grab onto a thick branch. In the wee hours of the night, Ryeowook was dangling from the tree and the flowers fell off due to the violent shake. On the ground, a large purple carpet could be seen.

The voice called out," Are you okay?"

Okay?! Do I look okay to you? Who the hell caused me to be in such a dangerous state? It YOU!

Ryeowook stared hate fully at whoever and wanted to murder the culprit. Ryeowook stopped breathing as she saw a guy looking upwards at her.

The moonlight shone, the waves murmuring in the ears, the flowers snowed down on the guy.  The dew on the flowers reflected the moonlight and they seemed like fireflies. In such a romantic scene, the guy was standing underneath the tree looking at the unkept Ryeowook. The world stood still because of him.

The falling flowers could not match his beauty. The moonlight paled against his shimmering eyes. His gorgeousness could make any living creatures stopped breathing. Why did insanely attractive guys popped out in this beach? While Ryeowook was daydreaming,  the guy yelled," Careful!"

When Ryeowook returned back to her senses, she heard a creaking noise and the branch.... was breaking. Ryeowook shrieked and tried to hold onto the breaking branch.

The guy hesitated and opened his arms," Jump and I will catch you."

"What if you did not catch me?" Ryeowook was asking in fear.

The guy looked at Ryeowook and at the ground," No worries, the sand is soft."

Huh? Was he an idiot? The branch was giving away and her body was lowering. The branch could not endure Ryeowook's weight.

The pretty guy spread out his arms and looked very confident," If you do not jump, you will fall soon. Hurry!"

Ryeowook took a last look at the guy and at the branch. She clenched her teeth and closed her eyes and jumped after letting out a squeal.

It was barely a few seconds for the jump but to Ryeowook, it was like century! While she was squealing at a high pitch voice, she landed onto the warm embrace. The stranger staggered a bit, holding onto her back and under her knees. He really caught her. The purple flowers continued to snow, the waves continued it's song. Ryeowook was cladded in an over sized T shirt and baggy short which was not princess like and while she was being held by a Prince charming guy.

If Ryeowook could turn back time, she would wear a white lacey dress, styled a nice hairdo and gave a beautiful smile while she jumped.... Alas, she was like a crazy girl with messy hair and wrinkled clothings. She even had one of her slippers missing. She felt sorry for wasting the romantic set up.

The guy sensed Ryeowook's uneasiness and gave a warm smile before letting down Ryeowook. He helped her to stand and even went near the tree to look for the missing slipper. He was such a gentleman that he held Ryeowook's foot slightly and slipped her slipper on it. On closer look, Ryeowook saw that he had dimple and looked cute.

Ryeowook was blushing like mad while standing. The guy picked up the haversack," Are you on a holiday? Why are you climbing a tree at this hour?"

After hearing the question, Ryeowook remembered the reason why she was climbing the tree. However, she could not tell the handsome stranger that she was escaping from her marriage and furthermore a marriage to a Dragon! Of course she could not say the truth and Ryeowook lied," Oh, I was playing in the afternoon and I fell asleep. Now I just woke up. Keke."

"You sleep on a tree?"

"Er no, I saw the pretty flowers and wanted to pluck some to bring back with me.."

The guy smiled at Ryeowook whose height was at his shoulders. He chuckled and stretched out his hands, pulling the branch. He plucked a bundle of the prettiest flowers and pushed into Ryeowook's hands," For you. Do not climb tree again. It will be nasty if you fall."

Ryeowook could feel her cheeks burning and she played with the flowers in her hands. She whispered a thank you.

"You are welcome." He walked a few steps and turned at Ryeowook," It is very dangerous for a girl to walk alone."

But I had to walk off in this hour to escape.

"Let me walk you to the small town. It is quite some way there."

Accompanied by the silent starry night, the bunch of flowers in Ryeowook's hands bloomed while the beautiful stranger was carrying her haversack. With the faint flora fragrance, everything was like a dream. They walked on in silent because none of them want to disturb the ambience.

After a while, Ryeowook raised the flowers and asked," Do you know what is this flowers?"

"Starlight.  They are called star lights. " He replied with a husky voice," They only bloom in the night and wilt when sunrise. Just like some people who can never see the daylight but to live in the Dark in eternity."

Huh? Live in the Dark for eternity?

Ryeowook blinked her eyes and saw his sullen expression. Ryeowook was thinking in her heart that she had encountered 2 Dragons and the gorgeous guy couldn't be a Vampire right? But he mentioned about living in the Dark for eternity and never to see the daylight....

Ryeowook looked around and saw that they were the only one walking. It was dead silent and with the beautiful night, Ryeowook felt goosebumps all over her skin. The guy did not seem to be a human and he looked elegant and attractive which was very much like the Vampire.

Ryeowook was scared the out of her wits and she was trying to think of something to stay alive. She could not offend him bevause what if he felt thirsty when he raged. She had to be nice and friendly to him so that he might not be willing to bite her.

Ryeowook gave her sweetest smile at him," But I think it is not too bad. To bloom in the night just for itself without having to vye with the other flowers."

He turned abruptly and stared at Ryeowook," Really? You think so?"

"Hmm." Ryeowook nodded her head," It is pretty to bloom in the day but only in the night does one find it surreal and magical. "

Seeing the side profile of Ryeowook,  he stopped. Ryeowook tilted her head in fright. He placed her haversack on the ground and advanced close to Ryeowook. He stared down at Ryeowook, causing her to edge away so that he could not touch her. However he was getting closer and closer till Ryeowook could feel his breathe on her face. He touched Ryeowook's hair gently, causing her fringe to brush against her face.

Oh no... was he targeting at my neck! NO! Closer and closer, he opened his mouth and his plush lips was irresistible. His teeth were like pearls who shone brightly. Arrrggghhhhh he bared his teeth already and he was going to bite my neck.

Ryeowook was scared to death but the area was deserted and she could not seek any help here except to close her eyes, to escape from reality of her death. After a long time, Ryeowook felt nothing happened to her. Ryeowook peeped one eye open and saw his face near her. His large brilliant eyes was full of stars which captivated Ryeowook. Even at this dangerous time, Ryeowook could not help but to admire him.

"Thank you." The words came from his cherry like lips.

Oh so he was just thanking me?

"Er... its nothing... I should be the one thanking you. Without you, I would have injured myself. You are so caring for my safety that you walk with me at this late hours. You do not need to thank me."

"We reached the town and so I had to say it before its too late."

Ryeowook looked up and saw they were nearing a small town. She was too fearful along the way that she missed out seeing the town. Ryeowook let out a sigh and sat on a stone out of exhaustion.

With looks that kills was not a good thing. The beautiful stranger made Ryeowook felt uneasy and was frightened olong the way. Not forgetting that Yesung!

When Ryeowook looked up, she saw the guy and she started to think that she was too mean in her thoughts. His smiling eyes was so alluring and his eye lashes were like the butterfly wings. Ryeowook felt something stirred in her heart and she had slight difficulty in breathing. Ryeowook could not control herself when she reached out for his hand and held it. She opened his palm and saw that he had a beautiful hand and he had manicured fingernails. It was a smooth, unblemished hand. Ryeowook used her finger to write her name on his palm. After finish writing her name, she smiled," This is my name and don't forget it."

The guy looked at his palm for a while before he clenched his hand, nodding his head.

"I will alway remember you. I will forever remember that on a night in my 16 years, someone walked me home underneath the bright starry nights."

Seeing the genuine smile on Ryeowook's face, the guy beamed," Okay. This is your promise so till we meet again, please do not forget me."

"Of course, I won't. Even in the crowd, I will surely recognize you instantly."

Slowly a vehicle came to them which indicated that it was a cab. Ryeowook quickly flagged it. The guy assisted her to place her haversack in the back seat next to Ryeowook and he waved at her.

"Thank you!" Ryeowook actually felt that she could not bear to part with him. Till the driver moved off, Ryeowook kept looking back at the disappearing silhouette.

Goodbye beach, goodbye ert Yesung and goodbye to the handsome gentleman.

Watching the cab driving off, the guy opened his palm and looked at it in a serious manner as if there was something important. For a long while,  he clenched his fist and muttered," Thank you.  You are the first person who encourage me but...." He sighed again," Your handwriting is too ugly that I can't figure out what is your name."

Following the last word, he transform into a silver light and disappeared.

When silver light gathered once more, he appeared at the villa. There was a tree which bore purple flowers. He stood at the front door and knocked on it.

The door was flung open and someone yelled," Wookie!" The guy calmly smacked away the figure who pound on him. Seeing the huge lizard like person stuck on the wall, he chuckled," Yesung, congrats on your marriage!"

The once-happy-pounding-figure-turned-huge-lizard guy slided down to the ground. He looked very sad and closed the door. "Donghae is so stupid! He is a professional architect but he designes this villa till he can't find the main door. My Wookie had gone missing now. I can't find her anyway."

"Wookie? Are you referring to your newly wed wife?"

"Yup. I wanted to introduce my Wookie to you only.  By the way did you see her while you came here?"

"No. There is no one outside." The guy proceeded to the living room and sat on the sofa. He thanked Donghae for the cup of tea," Yesung, why don't you try to sense her?"

"This stupid Donghae wanted to create a cosy homey feeling and so he created a barrier here which block out sensing." Yesung whined.

"Yah Yesung I am not stupid. Beside I had created a barrier outside the villa. Your human wife can't leave the villa unless someone from our clan help her. So she must still be inside here!"

Donghae continued," Beside your wife is a ert human. She will be crawling out from somewhere and drooling as the 3 of us are seated here."

"There are many ways to repay your gratitude and why did you have to choose this way?" The guy looked at Yesung.

"You have no idea that Wookie fell in love with me at the first sight. If I do not marry her, I bet she will be living in misery. " Yesung was speaking like a hero that had saved the world from destruction." I am just so irresistible which gives me headache."

"Oh Leteuk," Donghae decided to ignore Yesung and turned towards the guy," What happen to your left hand? Why are you clenching it?

Leteuk place his cup of tea down, " Right. I need your help to look at something." Leteuk opened his palm and some Purplish light appeared and hovered above his palm. They started to form words. "Earlier on I met a girl and she told me not to forget her. I could not figure out what she had written on my palm. Can you two take a look for me?"

Huh? The words are so ugly and I can't see what it is..." Donghae frowned.

Leteuk smiled," It was written on the palm and so it might be a bit messy."

Yesung came up and stared at it for a long time," It seem like Ki yo ok?"

"Pabo! Yesung how on earth would a girl had such a name!" Donghae shook his head."Then Im Ye wo? " Donghae scratched his head.

"Wait! I think it's Kim Ryeowook! My Wookie! " Yesung screamed out.

Leteuk looked puzzled," Wookie? The name that you just mentioned? "

"Yes. Wookie is the girl who fell hopelessly in love with me and so she is dying to marry me! But why was she outside? Where did you see here?"

The words faded and Leteuk retracted his hand. "Yesung, I think your ert wife could have leave the villa with my help."

Donghae expressionless face stared at Yesung and cruelly spat out," Simply, she ran away from you and this marriage!"

                                             ************************************************************************************************************

When Ryeowook alight from the cab, she found that she was in a bustling place. She faced upwards at the skies and laughed," Muahaha! I am alive!" She quickly ran into a convenient store and charged her hand phone and she dialled a number angrily," Minnie you stupid girl!"

"Wookie, where are you? Why didn't you charge your hand phone?  I waited a whole night for your call! I though you are robbed or what!"

Ryeowook rolled her eyes. Robbed? She encountered something worst than being robbed! She was almost robbed of her vriginity but by a super duper crazily handsome guy. But Ryeowook felt proud to say it loud to Sungmin.

"Wookie where are you now? You found SM town?"

"Minnie, you wouldn't believe what I am going to tell you. I was at a villa by the beach...."

"Stop your nonsense Wookie! My grandma's place is inland and where on earth did you find a beach and a villa?"

Ryeowook shivered," I really went to a beach and met some ridiculous things. Plus I walked a long distance in the night with a gorgeous guy."

"Wookie, don't tell me that you bump into ghost or spirits!"

Ryeowook whined," Arrrggghhhhh.  Anyway I am safe and I want to go home for a good rest."

Ryeowook carried her haversack and boarded a bus.  In the jerky journey, she looked out into the skies and slowly Yesung's face formed in front of her. The flower boy like Yesung who hugged her lovingly to prevent herself from being exposed.

"! I had been taken advantage by Yesung! " Ryeowook muttered and hugged her haversack closer to herself.

But there was this beautiful Angel guy that gave me the flowers, it was so romantic. Was everything a dream or was it real? If it was a dream, was it a sweet dream or nightmare.....