Chapter 1

My crazy High School life!

The aisle was covered with beautiful roses. The bride was dressed in a fluffy white gown and she had a shining diamond tiara on her smooth hair. She walked gracefully with her long gown trailing behind her as she walked passed the pink arch door.

 At the other side of the door, stood a gorgeous groom in his ivory white suit. A smile lit up his face as he extended his hand towards his bride. He held firmly onto the silk gloved hand in his large palm.

Together, they walled down the rose covered aisle into the shimmering chapel. With the hall lit up by thousands of candles, only the priest was inside. There was no guests to be seen. Behind the priest was a choir made up of young children. The Chapel was solemn and at peace with the colourful painted glasses and a painting of the Holy mother who seemed to be smiling at the young couple.

"Do you take the woman in front of you as your wife, to be with her in sickness, calamities till death do you apart. To love her and cherishes her for the rest of your life?"

"I do." The groom lowered his gaze towards his shy bride.

The priest turned to the bride," And do you take the man in front of you to be your husband, to be with him in sickness, calamities till death do you apart. To love him and cherishes him for the rest of your life?"

The bride was emotional and turned to look at her groom.

He was standing underneath the sunlights, shone through the painted glasses, and his smiles was so charming like a blossoming Fire Lilies in Spring.

The bride's left hand was clutched tightly by the groom and she could not contain her emotion and raise her right hand towards the groom and....

She slapped harshly across his gorgeous face.

The groom shrieked in pain and held onto his left cheek, looking in agony at the bride.

The children could not continue singing and their jaws were wide open. The happy note was stuck in their throats. The Bible in the priest's hand fell to the ground, together with his glasses.

The bride screamed," I am not going to marry you! Over my dead body!"

After yelling that out, she fumbled with her gown and ran off. Her heels trampled on the roses and leaving the groom alone in the chapel. The groom chased after his fleeing bride. The bride turn her head over her shoulders to look at the chaser, met his large sorrowful eyes.  He tried to reach out to grab her hand and called out," Wookie...."

"Dear passengers,  the train will be arriving at the next destination in 5 minutes. Kindly bring along all your belongings when you alight.  Thank you for travelling with SJ Train Services. We look forward to seeing you again and have a pleasant journey. Goodbye " The gentle but mechanical announcement sounded through the train's system and woke up Kim Ryeowook from her nightmare?!

"Aishi! What is this happening? Why did I have such a weird dream. I was so happy to see myself in the wedding gown and what the hell did I slap the handsome groom?" Ryeowook started muttering to herself and knocking her head. She freshen herself up before carrying her little luggage which was her haversack and alighted from the train. The train moved off the station and Ryeowook stared sleepily at the sights in front of her view.

The sun, the sands, the coconut trees and the cooling sea breeze plus the never ending blue skies!

Ryeowook stood frozen on the ground and her eyes were as wide as the goldfish. She shrieked out loud," Is this really SM town? But Minnie told me that it was inland countryside and how come there is a beach here?"

It was after a while that Ryeowook digged into her pocket for her mobile phone," Hello, Minnie...."

Sungmin's panic voice could be heard from the other end and her loud voice almost shattered Ryeowook's ear drum," Wookie! Why are you not here yet? I am waiting here for you for over an hour already!"

Ryeowook spoke," Minnie, I followed your instruction and alighted at the station. You said that I just need to follow the only footpath and walked for 10 minutes, to reach your grandmother's place. But... There is no footpath here. There is totally nothing here except for the beach and sea!"

"The beach!  The sea! Aishi Wookie, are you fully awake? We do not even have a lake and how on earth we have a sea here?"

"Minnie, then. ... What is the scene in front of me?" Ryeowook whined. She stared at the sea and became frightened.

Sungmin was telling over the phone, " Have you found the road sign?"

"Yes, the ink had faded but I saw the S and M letter there. This should be SM town.'

"Are you telling me that you and me are in two different dimensions!"

"Stop joking Minnie! I even checked with the counter staff who sold me the train ticket. She affirmed and gave me my ticket before resuming her chat with her colleague."

"......Where exactly are you now?"

"I am standing underneath the road sign."

"I am also by the road sign. Can you see me?" Sungmin was still screaming in the phone.

Ryeowook looked around but she did not see any soul around her. Ryeowook was looking at the Welcome sign board and she felt a gust of wind blowing at her, plus a big piece of leaf just flew pass.

Ryeowook had a sad face and whined in her most pathetic tone," No... I am all alone here."

However, Ryeowook could hear the noisy background in Sungmin's place over the phone.

"This is so weird! I am near the road sign and if you are also here, I should see you." Sungmin was very persistent that she did not see Ryeowook at all.

"Really Minnie. I do not see you at all." Standing alone at the road sign in the summer sun, Ryeowook felt like crying.

"Listen Wookie, you walk 10 steps opposite the road sign and you should see a small convenient store. I will be waiting for you there."

Ryeowook scanned the deserted area and she turned and started counting her steps with her eyes closed; hoping that a miracle would happen.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7..." Before Ryeowook could count to 8, she had fell onto soft ground.

Ryeowook whined in pain as she opened her eyes. She had fallen off the kerb and luckily she landed on the sands. She was in pain but she was not injured. Ryeowook sat up and brushed the sands off her arms and legs. She looked in despair at the sea in front. Her mobile phone was lying next to her on the sands and Sungmin's squealing voice could be heard.

"Hello... Wookie... what happen? Did you see the convenient store?"

Oh my god, where the hell would a convenient store be seen here! Ryeowook scooped up her mobile and was about to yell at Sungmin before she heard a beep tone. The line was cut off. Ryeowook patted her mobile phone and checked that it was alright.  After a closer look, the battery was flat because she had spoke with Sungmin for a long time. Ryeowook really was at the verge of bursting into tears

What happen? Why the hell did she agree to come here?

After thinking very hard, Ryeowook realized that it was futile to remain seated in the sands and she stood up. She started walking along the shade of the coconut trees and walked along the beach. It was such a huge and nice beach. It would nice to spend the summer vacation here if not for the fact that she was alone here.

Soon, the sands went into the shoes and made Ryeowook uncomfortable. Ryeowook decided to take off her shoes and held in her hands while she walked barefooted. The sun was setting and it casted a golden light on the sea.  The sea water reflected the lights causing a shimmering glamour.

Ryeowook decided to enjoy the mesmerized sights before she worried about her whereabouts. Ryeowook could not help but ran into the water. She kicked on the wet sandy patches and cupped ," YA!"

After letting out a loud scream, Ryeowook though that she heard someone falling. Did her scream frightened someone? Ryeowook started to look around and she saw someone lying in the sands. Ryeowook went up to the person and she was scared out of her soul!

Someone collapsed on the sands.....

He was a very skinny guy and his eyes seemed to have sunken in. His mouth was crooked and his skin was so wrinkled and it hung onto his bones. He really looked like a walking corpse or amusingly a skeleton wrapped with plastic. The guy seemed extremely weak and held out his arm in great pain. He was moving his mouth, trying to say something to Ryeowook. But his throat was so dry that just hoarse noise came out.

While staring at the guy, the first thought that came to Ryeowook's mind was to run away. When she was executing he plan,  the skeleton guy grabbed her skirt. Ryeowook's useless knees just turn into jelly and she landed on her bum next to the corpse like person.

"Please..... get me into the sea.... let me.... touch the water...." It was just what the skeleton guy could say.

Huh? To the sea? Did he want to commit suicide?

When Ryeowook was processing what the corpse was saying, a gruff voice was heard," Don't move!"

Ryeowook snapped her head round and saw someone holding a gun. The gun was pointing at Ryeowook's direction. A gunshot was heard and something hit the sand near Ryeowook's feet. Sand dust flew up and a small hole was formed.

Ryeowook's brain started working and it was telling her to flee! Ryeowook jumped up but she forgot that part of her skirt was being grabbed by the skeleton guy. A splitting sound was heard and her skirt was torn a bit. Ryeowook fell face down in the sand when she lose her balance.

The ahjussi with the gun was coming to her and every steps he stood, strike fear in Ryeowook's heart. Ryeowook wanted to cry out loud and cursed herself for the bad luck.

She was invited by het best friend, Lee Sungmin, to spend the summer vacation at Sungmin's grandma place in the countryside. Ryeowook believed that she was sent into another dimension which was totally different from where she was supposed to be.

She was cursing to meet the skeleton, corpse like guy and a weird ahjussi assassin who was after her life! What the hell? Was Ryeowook in some Hollywood blockbuster movie? Did the ahjussi knew that it was illegal to carry a gun around?

Seeing the ahjussi coming near, Ryeowook grabbed the bony arm and dragged the guy together with her. Ryeowook wanted to live! Luckily, the skeleton guy was light and she was able to drag him along. And with the sudden boost of energy, Ryeowook dragged the guy for about 7 to 8 meters.

Ryeowook kept running in front and did not realize that she was running towards the sea. The moment that she was ankle deep into the water, she realized that she did not know how to swim!

When Ryeowook felt the skeleton guy's gripe on her hand was getting loose, she flung him away into the water while she screamed her way, running towards a big boulder. And she took cover behind it!

Strange? Ryeowook did not hear any gunshot after cradling her head for a while and she peeped out from her hiding place.

With the sunset on the background, Ryeowook saw the skeleton guy standing up and faced the ahjussi.

Eh! From what Ryeowook was, she saw that the guy was not skinny anymore but rather well built. But it was not the time to dwell on the guy's nice bod as Ryeowook saw the ahjussi was raiding his gun and cocking it.

When the bullets flew out of the barriel, the guy raised both of his hands and swirled.  As if he was drawing circles in the air. Suddenly, tidal wave appeared and a large mass of water shot came out from his palms. Slowly, the water formed into a crystal clear dragon and plunged at the ahjussi

Like the slow motion movie scene, the strong sea breeze surrounded the water dragon and swallowed the bullet and subsequently, it bit at the gun. The gun started twirling in the dragon's mouth. The ahjussi moaned out in pain as he was pulled up into the skies.

Ryeowook was dumbfounded by what she saw. She pinched her cheeks and it felt pain -- So she was not dreaming since the felt the pinch. So were they filming?

The guy looked into Ryeowook's direction and she dived behind the boulder. Ryeowook started chanting," Didn't see me, didn't see me...."

The water dragon howled and cracked. It became droplets of water and fell down like a rainfall. The ahjussi dropped down into the water and was motionless in the water. The guy walked towards the ahjussi and he knelt down, slapping the ahjussi ' s forehead," I did not want to see you again."

The ahjussi sat up and stammered," Where..... am I?"

"I do not know." The guy grinned happily, " I happened to pass by here and found you lying here. You seemed to be injured. There is a small hospital not far from here and you better go seek medical treatment."

"Okay... bye."

"Bye and take care."

The ex mortal enemies earlier was gone with one grinning cunningly while the other walked off in a confused expression.

Ryeowook felt her face twitching when she peeped and saw all that. Was she still dreaming?

The guy waved off the ahjussi before he stared at Ryeowook who was peeping from the boulder.

Ryeowook dived and hid again, not forgetting to chant," Didn't see me.... Didn't see me..."

"Hey, the tide will be coming in and this boulder will be under the sea water." A gentle voice came to Ryeowook's ear.

With the sunset as the background, the guy gave a brilliant smile and his white teeth shone like the pearls.

Ryeowook's heart beat fast and she regained her senses after a while.  He was the skeleton guy earlier but how could he looked so handsome now? Recalling the gunshot, water dragon and transforming into a handsome guy, terror and fear overpowered Ryeowook's mind and instinctively, she wanted to escape. However, the guy blocked her way.

"Who.... Who are you?" Ryeowook's voice quivered.

The guy stared into Ryeowook's eyes lovingly," You are the first girl to see my most hideous appearance but you are not frightened. Instead, you braved your life to save me! I have decided on you!"

"Huh?" Ryeowook did not understand a single word that the guy said.

The guy started scrutinizing Ryeowook from head to toes. He even took a bit of Ryeowook's hair in his fingers and had a disgusted looks.

"Messy hair, Failed."

He touched Ryeowook's face," Complexion is not fair enough, Failed."

He glanced at Ryeowook's eyes," Dulless eyes and maybe short sighted, Failed."

His gaze stopped at Ryeowook's nose," Too flat, Failed."

Next on the mouth," Purplish lips, Failed."

His gaze travelled downwards," Little s, Failed."

Finally on her legs," Short, Fai....."

"Nonsense!" Ryeowook burst out in anger. She did not care what creature he was and slammed her haversack at him.

"My hair was messy due to the run, my skin was not fair because I had been walking in the hot sun for the whole afternoon. Short sighted means that I had been diligently studying. Purplish lips was because of the fright that I had on the situation that I was put into. Nose, pass. My figure was concealed by this large T shirt. I am short and what had it got to do with you!"

The guy was surprised at the outburst from Ryeowook.

"What does my failures got to do with you!"

The flower boy smiled and he looked like a delicate sculpture,"Of course, it had to do with me because we are going to get married."

Married? Ryeowook's knees gave way and she tumbled again.

Oh god, was this a movie filming scene?

It was a wonderful thing to have a villa by the seaside but being dragged into the villa by a weird guy was not a wonderful thing.

Ryeowook stumbled at the front porch and she struggled while screaming at the top of her voice," Kidnapping, ."

No one came to rescue Ryeowook in this deserted seaside. So, Ryeowook was now dragged to the front door.

The pretty looking kidnapper pressed on the doorbell and asked," What is your name?"

"Kim Ryeowook..."

"Oh, i shall call you Wookie. You can call me Yesung." He beamed.

"Who the hell want to know your name!" Ryeowook scowled.

"How can you introduce me as your fiancé if you do not know my name?" Yesung looked serious.

Ryeowook turned and screamed," Kidnapping! ! Kid...."

Before Ryeowook could continue, the door opened. Someone whose face was half hidden in the dark and carried a candle opened the door. " Yesung, what is this girl doing?"

"Oh, ever since she knew that she is going to marry me; she was elated." The handsome Yesung spoke calmly.

Ryeowook shrieked," Rubbish! I am only 16 and I am not going to marry you! It's against the law!"

The candle guy glanced at Ryeowook," Yesung, you are right. She is so happy to marry you."

Ryeowook was too angry to speak. Were those 2 guys idiots!

"Get in." The candle guy gestured.

Ryeowook shrieked," My family are poor and it is useless to kidnap me because they can't pay you a single cent. I am still too young and you will not earn any money by selling me off..."

The candle guy frowned and looked disgusted at Ryeowook," This is a crazy and nonsense spouting girl. Yesung, where did you find her?"

Yesung let out a exaggerated sigh," You see, I was taken away by the Phoenix clan. I was thrown into the freezer till I am dehydrated. When I turned into a dried zombie, she save me. Hence I am repaying my gratitude towards her."

"I did not save you! Really, I did not! In fact, I wanted to abandon you."

The candle guy frowned," We, Dragon clan, are arch enemy with the Phoenix clan. Did you trespass into their territories?"

Dragon clan? Phoenix clan? Though Ryeowook was struggling and yelling inside the villa, she managed to hear these crucial words.

"No! They have the intention to take me! First, they scoop me in the fish net and freeze me with the freezer gun. Thereafter, they threw me into the freezer room and did not give me a chance to touch a single drop of water. They could scale me and took out my innards before selling my meat in the market." Yesung finished explaining in a single breathe before he threw Ryeowook on the sofa," I am turning 360 years old this year and I knew that I am unlucky in my year. As susal with every 120th year that i pass."

What? Scale? Sell meat?

"You...you... what are you? Fish?" No matter how slow Ryeowook was, she was aware that selling human meat need not scrap the scales. Ryeowook jumped up from the sofa and pointed her shaky finger at Yesung.

"I am a Dragon and not a fish!" Yesung rolled his eyes....

The candle guy who was silent, started to speak," You mean your fiancee has no idea that you are from the Dragon clan?"

Yesung shrugged his shoulders," I heard about human female who are stupid with big s. Don't just see her with little s, her brain is small too. We knew each other for less than 2 hours but I fully comprehend the meaning of beauty and smartness are not co related."

Ryeowook was analysing her situation in fear but it did not prevent her from striking out her leg to kick on Yesung. Ryeowook was crying in silent as she felt pain in her toes. Ryeowook was cursing for Yesung's dragon scales to drop off.

"But how did this ugly and dumb girl rescue you from the Phoenix clan?" The candle guy asked again.

"I would say basically I save my own self. You should have seen the dangerous situation that I was in and it was a long story. In short, while I was in my super dehydrated state and at the brim of death; she fell in love with me at first sight. Next, she carried me in her arm to escape through the cross fire and raining bullets, not bothering for her life. Till her skirt was torn from our risky situation and she got me to the sea..."

"Excuse me!" Ryeowook was speechless," You are so hideous looking and could I possibly fell in love with you! And since when I carry you in my arms? It was you who grabbed onto my skirt shamelessly till I had to drag you along so that I could protect my own life! My skirt was torn because you held onto it and refusing to let it go..."

However, no one was paying attention to Ryeowook. The candle guy turned to Yesung," Why did the Phoenix clan take you?"

"Beats me. Let the Elders to find out." Yesung murmured.

Everything was making no sense for Ryeowook and she could only rolled her eyes and collapsed onto the sofa. She had given up on struggling.

"So, she saved you and you intend to repay her?" The candle guy seemed to come to a conclusion.

Yesung sighed," Yup, I guess so. I am also helpless because she was in full admiration on me and risked herself to save me.  I do not have the heart to reject her."

Ryeowook was in tearing with joy," You do not have to repay me. I beg you to let me go."

"I think she is being over excited again." The candle guy observed.

"Yes, maybe she has never see such a handsome guy like me in her life. So she reacted in this way."

"So who will be the guests to be invited for your wedding?"

"I have not think of it yet. Maybe I should speak to my future in laws first and seek their opinions."

"You are right. You should follow the human way since you are marrying a human. Oh what is your fiancée's name."

"Kim Ryeowook and Wookie for short."

"It is really a common name."

"So is she in general."

"You are so unlucky."

"Haiz, I am a responsible Dragon..."

While the two of them were chatting, Ryeowook had fainted and foaming at .

Till the candle guy took down his hood, Ryeowook woke up. Ryeowook was star struck because the candle guy was another handsome guy. Ryeowook was unable to describe his looks except thinking that he was like the moon and emitting faint glow.

Despite being unlucky today but she managed to see 2 very handsome guys. Never had such thing, happened in Ryeowook's life.

The candle guy frowned when he saw Ryeowook staring at him without blinking," Yesung, what is wrong with her?"

"She was shock at our great looks."

Though Yesung spoke what Ryeowook was thinking, Ryeowook was cursing him. "I did not want to look at you. I want to go home!"

"You can go home after I show you to my family and friends." Yesung nodded.

Ryeowook bounced up," I am 16 years old and I can't marry you."

"Neither do I but the problem is...." Yesung sighed and gestured to the moon like candle guy," Donghae, do you have the Dragon clan law here?"

The Donghae guy stood up and walked towards a room. Ryeowook saw that the room had many shelves of books. Donghae walked to a book shelf and took down a very thick book and returned to the living room. The book had a weird cover which seemed like some animal skin. The book looked thick but there was not many pages because the pages were thick as well. On the front cover was a beautiful image of coral reef and at the 4 edges were pretty clams.

When Donghae opened the book, Ryeowook peeped and saw that it was blank pages. "What law is this? There isn't a single word in here."

Donghae ignored Ryeowook and tapped on the page while chanting something. Soon, ripples formed on the page as if it was the surface of a water body. The ripples gotten stronger till it sounded like tsunami waves. Ryeowook squealed and retreated in case the water splashed at her.

Soon a whirl pool form and a ball of water crystal flew up in the air before it turned into a cute little boy with wings. The boy pointed at Yesung," You, Yesung of the Northern light region!"

Yesung had a solemn expression and uttered," Yes!"

"According to the Dragon clan laws which was crafted 33 million years ago, Section 123 of Chapter 456: Once a Dragon received help from a human; he has to repay till the human pass away in this world. The way to repay is up to the Dragon to decide. Once the choice is made, it will take effect immediately! Unless Death happened,  the Dragon is not to shirk from the choice!"

Yesung grinned and looked at Ryeowook," I chose to marry her."

The boy with wings was shocked and his eyes went wide," You chose to marry her? No one object to it?"

"I object!" Ryeowook slammed her hand on the table," Why is it that the Dragon decides on the method to repay. It is unfair! I propose to make him become my servant, to clean my house and to do my homework for me! " Ryeowook was not dumb on issues when it concerned her life long happiness.

Yesung grinned broadly," Wookie dear, so you love guy who knew how to do household chores."

Donghae also chipped in," My view is that this sounds better than getting married."

The boy with wings also inspected Ryeowook," True. I also feel that you should just be her servant instead."

Ryeowook snorted at the winged boy. Though he was on her side but the way he put across sounded like he was belittling her.

Yesung shook his head," No! I had to go the extra mile to repay her. She saved my life and so in return I have to give her a lifetime of happiness. So I am deciding on the ultimate way of repayment. Look at her figure, looks and smartness, who will want her. So I had to sacrifice myself. In addition,  she was so infatuated with me and risked her life hence I had no choice to use my body to repay her."

Ryeowook mercilessly punched on his sharp chin and Yesung smashed onto the ground, groaning in pain. Ryeowook followed by a kick on Yesung's chest, "Criticising me? You are dead!"

After stepping on Yesung, Ryeowook turned to the boy," I am deciding that he is to be my servant in this life!"

Donghae was exchanging glances with the winged boy. Suddenly, Yesung tugged at Ryeowook's leg forcefully and caused Ryeowook to tumble onto the sofa. Whilst Ryeowook tried to get up, she was hugged tightly.

Yesung's serious voice sounded in her ears," You guys do not have to persuade me because she was there for me when I was at the ugliest, most helpless and most difficult point of my life! I am sticking to my choice of guarding over her and making her blissful in this life!"

Ryeowook struggled to get out of Yesung's embrace," I was left with no choice back then, please spare me from this."

The boy looked at Ryeowook and then at Yesung and with the most reluctant expression, flickered his hand. Instantly, he became a drop of water and dripped into the page.

Ryeowook felt very uneasy about that and squealed," Hey, wait!"

It was too late. When the droplet hit the page, it dried up and left a few words. Ryeowook snatched the book to take a look and she was horrified.

The words read : Yesung of the Northern light region agreed to marry human Kim Ryeowook as repayment. It will take immediate effect till Kim Ryeowook passed on. Sealed!

Ryeowook's face turned pale and turned around, " What. ... what does this mean?"

Donghae took back the book and folded a corner. A print at the corner which Ryeowook's finger had touched, appeared. Yesung also emotionally pressed his thumb on it, next to Ryeowook's.

Donghae took Ryeowook's wrist in his left hand while taking Yesung's in his right hand. He placed their hands together and proclaimed," I, Donghae of the Eastern light region, hereby witness your marriage. I now pronounced you two, husband and wife."

Ryeowook raised her fist and hit Yesung's chin. It sent Yesung flying onto the sofa. Ryeowook sent deadly glances at Yesung and she was too pissed to say a single word.

Yesung held onto his chin and started tearing up. Tears flowed out from his large dark eyes and he ran into Donghae's embrace,' Family violent! To think I met with this just after my marriage. Donghae you have to seek justice for me! " Yesung wailed.

Ryeowook send a loud smack on Yesung's shoulders before she howled to the skies," I am just 16 years old and who is going to seek justice for me?"

So a young cute and innocent (?) 16 years old high school girl became a married woman?????