Chapter 5

My crazy High School life!

The next morning, Ryeowook woke up with a messy bed hair and half opened eyes. She walked out of her bedroom like a ghost, she past the living and to the common bathroom...

Ryewook felt something amiss and she went out of the bathroom and she forced her eyes to open up wide. How come there was a nice aroma of food from the kitchen? And who was the super duper handsome guy there? And why was he smiling brightly at her?

Ryeowook stood dazed till she recalled: Aishi! Since yesterday, she had been cohibitating with this guy because they were married. Arrgggghhhh, oh god!

Yesung was shaking the saucepan happily,"Wookie, you are awake? I went to do some grocery shopping and I am making breakfast for you."

"I thought you do not have any money? Ryeowook eyed him suspiciously.

"Donghae gave me a card which really enables me to buy things."

"Please do not burn down my kitchen this time." Ryeowook said worriedly.

"Not to worry. Last night, I visited Dongahe and Leteuk for training and they gave me a special cooking training throughout the night."

Training through the night, Ryeowook was touched by it. Ryeowwok went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Till the reflection from the mirror seemed to be well enough to be seen, Ryeowook sighed.

"Kim Ryeowook, don't be deceive by the bubble gum like disguise! You can't yield in! You still have a bright future ahead of you and you can't just be with him!"

But what was the bright future? Ryeowook could not really list out and so she gave up.

Forget it. What was better than having someone to make breakfast for you, someone accompanying you to watch TV and having company everyday?

The breakfast looked edible and it seemed that the overnight training was effective. After finishing the food, both of them sat in front of the TV set in the living room. Ryeowook was faster and she gotten the remote control, smirking to press to her favourite channel. Yesung mocked at her," Huh, you like to watch Pokemon?"

"What is wrong with watching Pokemon? What do you want to watch then?"

"The earlier channel was showing One Piece right?"

Ryeowook's face darken," Is One Piece better? You are a few hundred years old and still watching cartoon?"

Yesung let out a ' You never listen to me' look," I said previously that every 120 years is a cycle for me and this is just the 3rd cycle."

"You are already 360 years old and yet you fight over TV with me! Don't you feel ashame of yourself?" Ryeowook pouted.

"Then aren't you wicked to fight over TV with an elderly?" Yesung fought back.

"Whatever. The remote is now in my hand!" Ryeowook waved the remote control and made a merong face.

Suddenly the Pikachu on TV become One Piece. Ryeowook looked at the remote control in her hand and glanced at Yesung. He was smirking away and pointing out his finger, flexing it," My finger is more useful than your remote control."

To think Yesung used such a dirty means! When she needed help, Yesung did not use his magic but when fighting with her over TV, he used his magic!

Ryeowook snorted and pressed the remote control. It changed back to Pokemon but the next second, it switched back to One Piece.

Pokemon, One Piece, Pokemon, One Piece....

Ryeowook and Yesung could not help it but fell back on the sofa, laughing away.

It was nearing noon time and Ryeowook threw the remote control down as she was going to do some grocery shopping. Yesung looked at Ryeowook at the front door, wearing her shoes and he waved," Bye. Remember to close the door."

Ryeowook glared at him," Yah! Do you have conscious? You stayed at my place for free and so you should do all the household chores and cooking. Now I am going out for grocery shopping and shouldn't you come along? A weak girl like me with cash is a target for the robber."

Yesung was not persuaded by Ryeowook's words and he seemed to have rooted to the sofa. "Wookie, the noon sun is blazing. I am a water dragon and it will dry me up. Moreover you rescued me from a bad guy with a gun the last time and being such a strong full girl, I doubt the robber will dare to target you."

Ryeowook was angry," Fine! Just go back to your One Piece!" Ryeowook slammed the door and stomped her way to the lift. When Ryeowook came out of the lift, and walked out of the apartment building, she saw Yesung standing in the shade of a tree, leaning against the trunk leisurely.

Rueowook was surprised but she pretended that she did not see him and walked pass Yesung. Yesung quietly followed Ryeowook. When Ryeowook fasten her pace, Yesung followed. When Ryeowook slowed down her speed, Yesung followed as well. After turning at a corner, Ryeowook turned her head and yelled," Why are you following me!"

"I am scared that you might hurt the robber."

Ryeowook raised her fist," What did you say?"

Yesung laughed awkwardly and raised his hands," Er I mean that I am scared that the robber will harm such a fragile girl like you."

Ryeowook put down her fist and beamed," Let's go."

At the entrance of the supermart, Yesung spoke in a serious manner," Wookie, what dishes can you cook?"

Ryeowook lifted up her fingers one by one," Steam egg, omelette, hard boil egg, seaweed egg soup, hot plate tofu with egg,....."

Yesung tilted his head 45 degree upwards at the skies," I should get Leteuk to take a look at your past life to see if you were choked to death by egg."

"I am going to send you flying away with my flying smashing kick!" Ryeowook yelled and she attracted attention. The onlooker started to whisper," Hey look at that, an ugly girl hitting such a handsome guy. Film it down fast to post on the internet!"

"Yah! Who say that I am ugly!" Ryeowook turned and shouted at the crowd.

An unlucky passerby A ran off in guilt. Yesung merely folded his arm casually. "Wookie it's no use getting upset about it. You should strive hard to get pretty."

"Yah! How can I strive hard to get pretty!" Ryeowook felt one fine day, she would lose her sanity if she was with Yesung," I am not so shallow to be concern about the outer beauty. I am more concern about my inner beauty!"

"Inner beauty? How come I can't see..."

" You dare to say one more word?" Ryeowook was shooting deadly invisible laser eye beams at Yesung.

Yesung brought out his brilliant megawatt smile," Ah Wookie. We complement each other nicely. I have the outer beauty while you have the inner beauty. Those people just do not know how to appreciate."

Ryeowook nodded and arched her finger," Let's go."

Because Ryeowook only knew how to make egg dishes and so they walked straight to the egg section of the supermart.

The business at the supermart was good and there was a lot of people. Though it made Ryeowook felt good about bringing a handsome guy with her, she could not help but feel that the eyes beside admiring Yesung, was also shooting disgust looks at her.

Aishi, this world really looked at appearance.

Just when Ryeowook was pitying her inner beauty, Yesung called her," Wookie."

"What?" Ryeowook was half hearted in replying.

"Do you think this brand of egg is better? Or that brand of egg?" Yesung was holding onto 2 boxes of eggs while asking Ryeowook.

Ryeowook merely took a side glance at the egg and before she could reply, she heard loud gasping sounds from the crowd. Ryeowook saw the charming smile of Yesung underneath the lighting in the supermart and she was lost for words. Yesung was so beautiful that he looked like a star flying afar and Ryeowook's surrounding was in a blurry state. The blocked out noise made her having an inner transquil.

If Yesung did not force her to marry him. Or if they did not have such a bad encounter, will she..... Fell for Yesung or would Yesung be the beautiful stranger on the street which would make Ryeowook turned her head twice to look at him?

To prevent the embarrassment from staring hard at Yesung, Ryeowook lowered her head and gave a fake cought," Choose the brand with the smaller egg."

"But the bigger egg had a more recent production date and maybe it will be fresher?"

Ryeowook frowned," Okay just buy both of them."

Yesung placed both boxes of eggs into the shopping basket and pouted," We just gotten married and you are getting irritated at me. What will happen to us in the future?"

 Ryeowook was feeling helpless when she looked up at the lighting of the supermart. Why did she had the urge to slap her slippers on the face of such a handsome guy? Ryeowook concluded that inner beauty was more important than outer beauty.

They walked out of the supermart and found that it was raining heavily.

"The weather is so unpredictable in Summer?" Ryeowook murmured and returned back to the supermart to buy an umbrella but her luck ran out. A halmeoni before her purchased the last umbrella.

Ryeowook rushed up to the cashier," Any more umbrella?"

The cashier smiled," The umbrella is out of stock and we have informed the HQ. Probably the stock will arrive tomorrow."

Ryeowook could only walk out of the store feeling upset.

Yesung was obediently hugging the bags of stuff while waiting for Ryeowook under the shelter at the front of the supermart. However, Yesung was looking up at the skies and with a fearful look.

Ryeowook went up to Yesung," What wrong with the skies?"

Yesung seemed to be startled by Ryeowook and he almost threw the pack containing the egg out. Luckily Ryeowook managed to grab it in time.

At this moment, a flash of lightning came towards Ryeowook! Yesung pulled Ryeowook towards him and waved his hand to deflect the lightning. When Yesung came into contact with the lightning, they shattered like glasses all over the place before they disappeared in smoke in the rain.

Ryeowook was shaking in fear and cold sweats formed on the back of her spines. She held onto Yesung's hands tightly, unable to utter a single word.

Yesung glared at the dark clouds and the never ceasing roar of thunders. He took Ryeowook's hand and led her into the cafe next to the supermart.

Due to the heavy rain, there was no customer in the cafe.

Yesung and Ryeowook sat by the window. The soft music in the cafe and the thunderous down pour from outside came to their ears. In the heavy rain, everything was hazy and dark. The lightning and thunder made the outside to be like a different world.

Ryeowook felt uneasy and she cleared ," The rain is so heavy. I wonder when will it stop."

Yesung scowled," I wonder when will she leave me alone?"

"The rain has no legs and how will it go away?" Ryeowook giggled at Yesung.

Yesung looked at Ryeowook and there was hesitation in his eyes," Wookie, actually...."

"Actually what?" Ryeowook was puzzled when Yesung became so quiet.

"Forget it. I won't say anything more...." Yesung looked troubled," It is useless to vex over it anyway."

Ryeowook widened her eyes at him.

Yesung stared at Ryeowook's large eyes covered slightly by her damp fringe. Her eyes resembled the dark crystal after been washed, shiny like the stream flowing in the valley. It was weird! Ryeowook was just an ordinary looking girl and she could never match the exceptional beauties of the Dragon clan. But Ryeowook had that special aura which made his heart pumping hard.

This clumsy girl was rejecting him all the time. The happiness that she was looking for might not be him but probably the small puppy love type of crush. But she was now being involved due to him.

Come to think of it, she was rather unfortune. After saving his life and was being used by him.....

Feeling slightly guilty, Yesung turned his head to the window. In the thunderstorm outside came a familiar voice.

She was calling "Yesung."

Yesung..... Come back....

Above the head was the sapphire blue seawater and underneath the feet was the red coral reef. The little silver fish followed the war current and swam pass. The emerald green seaweed, the purple sea anemone, hermit crab and the large clams were slowly moving.

Come back....

The sunlight shone through the water and onto the city. The whole city was covered with a flowy gold ray just like the glass reflecting the moonlight. It was dazzling.

Yesung.....

Yesung suddenly woke up and he pressed his hand hard against his chest, feeling the veins in his heart contracting violently.

The thunderstorm had not cease and he took in a deep breathe of cold air," Wookie."

"What happen to you? You look pale." Ryeowook's voice had barely ended, she felt Yesung's hand touching her cheek.

The softness of a girl's skin was warm in this cold stormy weather. That feeling travelled from Yesung's fingertip to his heart making his cold heart being injected with a surge of warm touch.

The rain outside seemed to stop suddenly. The dark clouds dispersed and escaped from this city. The sudden stop of the rain was like someone turning off the water tap. The sun burst out it's rays.

Those golden lights crept from the window and shone onto them. They were cast with a layer of gold dust.

Ryeowook gained back her senses and smacked Yesung's hand away. She leaned back against the backrest of her chair and glared at Yesung. Yesung covered his mouth, trying to control his giggles.

Ryeowook puffed her cheeks, took the packet of eggs and stood up," The rain stopped and we have to go home!"

Yesung quickly chased after Ryeowook. It was a blue sky day and if not for the puddles of water everywhere, no one would believe that a thunderstorm just took place earlier. And it almost took him away.

Ryeowook was fuming mad and the consequence was severe.

"Who on earth could be more pathetic than me!" Ryeowook abandoned Yesung once she went inside the house and locked herself in her room.

First, her first kiss was robbed unknowingly and next a ert dragon took advantage of her!

Because of anger and plus a not so good sleep last night, Ryeowook sprawled on her bed and dozed off immediately. It was not until Yesung knocking on her door that she woke up," Wookie, it's dinner time."

Ryeowook yelled at the door," I don't feel like eating."

"Er, I will put the dinner inside the fridge. You just heat it up later when you feel hungry." Yesung was speaking timidly because he knew he had done something wrong to incur Ryeowook's wrath.

Ryeowook ignored Yesung and fumbled in her drawer. She took out some biscuits and started munching.

The end result was that Ryeowook was felting bloated and woke up in the middle of the night. "Wooo..... I regret finishing up the whole big packet of biscuit...." Ryeowook was rubbing her tummy while staring at the ceiling.

Ryeowook suddenly spied a light flashed outside. Lightning? Ryeowook groggily sat up and wanted to take a closer look at her window.

When Ryeowook sat up, it became brighter outside like the whole skies was brightened up.

Firework? After thinking for a while, she decided to pull the curtain at the wondows to block out the lights.

Just when Ryeowook came to the window, a blinding light shot through and towards her. Ryeowook was not able to do anything and the lights came close to her like thousands of needles. The lightning was about to make her into barbecue meat and luckily someone grabbed her and shielded her behind him.

The ball of light landed on the person and like a yoyo, it flew back to where it came from and disappeared in the skies.

Ryeowook was relieved and her legs became jelly, giving way. The person who shielded her helped her up." You are so daring to look out? Do you want to die?"

Ryeowook assumed the person who shielded her was Yesung but after hearing the voice, she was shocked. The voice was low and soft just like a sweet murmur in the midnight hour, y and alluring. It was definitely not Yesung's voice.

"You.... Who are you?" Ryeowook's eyes became wide.

He let go of Ryeowook and stood by the window," Aren't you the one who fell in love with me? Why are you asking who I am?"

Ryeowook looked up and from the dim streetlight outside, she saw him.

He had a mop of fluffy short brown hair and the deep black eyes. That perfect face seemed to be so unreal as if he came out from the manga.

"Cho.... Cho Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook held her hand over her chest," You are trespassing into my house!"

He raised his brows and placed his finger on her lips," Huh, which girl in her right mind will say this after seeing a handsome guy like me appearing in the bedroom."

Ryeowook's heart beat wildly when Kyuhyun's finger was on her lips. It was quite a while later that she asked in a stammering voice," Where...  Where did you come from?"

"My dear, you are so unromantic...." Kyuhyun gave up and shot a bitter smile. Ryeowook wondered why Kyuhyun felt so cold despite the fact that he was smiling. Just like a glittering diamond which was nothing but a cold stone. "Didn't you confess your love to me in front of a crowd? So I was so elated that I can't sleep and to lingered below the block of the girl that I love too. Then I braved my life to save you when a dangerous incident happens. However you do not have that 'my hero save me' looks. I am so hurt."

"What nonsense are you talking?" She is not Sungmin who would be swooned by looks and forgot everything. Ryeowook was more curious than being dim wit over a handsome guy," I stayed at the fourth level and how could you just climb up like this?"

"Because my longing for you turned into energy for me." Kyuhyun chuckled. Ryeowook was staring at him as she found his chuckling mesmerizing. Ryeowook unknowingly retreated and leaned against the wall to catch her breath.

Kyuhyun held her hands and pressed them on the walls. He lowered his face," Hey, you like me right?"

Ryeowook followed her instinct and nodded," Yes..   I like you... yes." She stammered. Thereat, she felt a lightning shot in her head... like you... shouldn't the person that she like be her newly wedded husband Yesung? She could not analyse why Yesung appeared in her mind and why she was confessing to the person in front of her.

"So Tomorrow...." He beamed and stopped. His eyes gazed at the door.

Ryeowook escaped from Kyuhyun and accidentally hit the chair. Her toe was in great pain. A while later, Yesung knocked on her door," Wookie, are you alright?"

Ryeowook looked frantically at Kyuhyun who merely smiled at her, standing in the darkness. Ryeowook quickly replied," I am okay... I forgot to switch on the light and kick onto the chair."

"Is it painful? I am coming in to check on you." Yesung started turning the handle. Ryeowook motioned to Kyuhyun to leave.

Kyuhyun just smiled. He stood at the window and with a leapt, he jumped out of the windows and a pair of wings sprouted from his back. The wings flapped a bit and glided through the skies. His graceful figure from the streetlight seemed so beautiful. Just when Yesung entered into the room, the golden red winged guy disappeared.

Ryeowook was panicking while looking at Yesung. Yesung walked over to the window and looked out," Did something just flash by?"

"No... nothing." Ryeowook stammered.

"Is it?" Yesung turned to look at her.

"Yah! What?"

Yesung came closer and whispered," Er. ... Are you still angry over what happened earlier?"

Ryeowook immediately recalled that incident and she almost forgot what the Dragon had done to her. Ryeowook quickly came and pushed Yesung to the door," Out! You jerk! ert! Why are you barging into a girl's room in the middle of the night?"

Yesung whined and looked pitiful," But we are married."

"Get out!" With a final push, Ryeowook had thrown Yesung out of her bedroom and slammed shut the door.