Chapter 3

My crazy High School life!

In view was shimmering lights. Gold, silver, red, purple, green and all the bright colours burst into view. It was not glaring but the colours were comforting on the eyes.

"Where am I? " Ryeowook stood still and was gazing into the skies, bewildered.

She had no idea why she was at this strange place. In the flashing lights, something bright like a star descended.

It was getting brighter and brighter, nearer and nearer. Ryeowook widened her eyes. That was not any light but a Human!

He was a male. Similar to Yesung, Donghae and the pretty stranger who gave Ryeowook the flowers, he was another good looking male. He was smiling at her causing the cloud to pale in comparison.

Ryeowook could not help but to return the smile.

He stopped in mid air and a pair of wings sprout out on his back. He slowly descended to the ground and stood in front of Ryeowook, looking down at her. Their distance was just few centimeters away.

Ryeowook could hear his breathing and the beautiful curves at the corner of his lips. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Ryeowook's wrist," Kim Ryeowook?"

"Yes, I am."

He scowled. Even scowling, he looked so handsome. Ryeowook tilted her head at him. He flapped his beautiful wings, causing slight breeze and there was a moment of pure silent before he spoke," I never fathom that you are this ugly looking."

Ryeowook exploded," Ya! Looking at me left right front and back, I am cute! How dare you say that I am ugly!". However, Ryeowook was mesmerizing by the chuckling face of the unknown guy.

"Who are you?" Ryeowook whispered.

He did not speak but strangled on .

Ryeowook shrieked in her heart but no sound came out as she was unable to talk. She struggled frantically to be released from his gripe. He released her abruptly, spread his wings and flew up, looking down at her from a certain height.

In Ryeowook's left hand was a piece of feather that she had grabbed during her struggle.

Ryeowook looked up and he was still staring at her. After a brief moment, he flew up into the skies and disappeared from her sight. Ryeowook was left alone, bewildered and holding onto the piece of feather.

"Wakey Wakey.... Rise and shine... Wakey Wakey.... Rise and shine...."

The alarm clock was chanting away with the voice that Ryeowook had pre set.

After a long time, Ryeowook groaned and stretched herself, peeping out from the warm comforter.

"It is still summer holiday, why did I set the alarm?" Ryeowook grumbled and tapped the alarm clock up. She returned to sleep.

Continued sleeping.... Continuing sleeping....

"Arrggghhh!" Ryeowook jumped up in her bed and screamed.

Today is Cho Kyuhyun's concert and he will be having a press conference in the afternoon. Ryeowook made a promise with Sungmin to accompany her to queue up at the hotel where Cho Kyuhyun would be having the press conference.

"Aishi. Why do I have accompany Minnie to wake up early just to snatch a good place and hold a placard like a fool." Ryeowook grumbled while she rubbed her eyes and sleep walking off to the bathroom.

While she was touching her pajamas, she felt something in her pocket. It was softer than silk. Ryeowook woke up and grabbed out the thing. It was a feather.

It was a golden red feather which shimmered in the sunlight and Ryeowook had to scrimped her eyes slightly.

"Chicken feather? Peacock feather?" Ryeowook was trying hard to recall where the feather came from. In a flash, she remembered the dream in her head. Ryeowook's hand shook and the feather fell to the floor.

This feather.... Seemed to be taken from the guy in her dream.... Er how was it possible... Is it real or is it a dream....

Ryeowook scanned around her bedroom, the window was shut.

"Strange..." Ryeowook murmured and stared at the feather.

The brilliant golden red, soft and shimmering. When the sunlight fell on it, a faint rainbow glow appeared on it.

What could it be? While Ryeowook was wondering, a gust of wind blew and the curtain fluttered. The feather flew up and Ryeowook jumped to catch it. The moment that her fingers touched the feather, it vanished.

It vanished and Ryeowook was shocked beyond words. The wind stopped suddenly just like how it started earlier. Ryeowook scanned her room again, the four walls and a closed window and door.

How did it happen? The ringing tone pulled Ryeowook out of her reverie. Sungmin was sounding impatient over the phone," Wookie! Where are you? It is very crowded here and you have to move your lazy over here! Oh my gosh, it's already 730am!"

Ryeowook threw her mobile phone on the bed and stormed into the bathroom. After her shower, Ryeowook grabbed a carton of chocolate milk from the fridge and a packet of biscuits from the cupboard. She stuffed her breakfast into her haversack and ran out of her house.

It was just a feather and no big deal! She couldnt be calling the Police to report on the missing feather and suspected to be some alien invasion.... Plus Ryeowook could not report that she was abducted by a Dragon a few days ago and was forced into marriage with him. Ryeowook shook her head and ran down the stairs. She could not wait for the lift.

It was extremely chaotic and crazy here. Ryeowook and Sungmin were now being squeezed as they managed to scrambled to the front row. The two of them were holding onto the barricade for their dear lives so as not to be squeezed away.

A sudden deafening chanting was heard," Cho Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun, I love you!" Sungmin was screaming her lungs out.

"Can you explain why are we here?" Ryeowook yelled over to Sungmin.

"It is for our beloved idol Cho Kyuhyun!" Sungmin shouted back.

"He is your idol and I am not prepared to risk my life for him!"

"We are best friends sisters. If I have to die for Cho Kyuhyun; Wookie, you are going to accompany me!" Sungmin screamed.

Ryeowook rolled her eyes and roared helplessly," There is too many fans here and Cho Kyuhyun will not possibly see you!"

Sungmin nodded," I will not retreat because there is no return."

Ryeowook was fuming," We are being squashed like pancake here. Minnie, can you move a little bit?"

"Wookie, I can only move a little bit upward for fresh air."

The screaming intensified and apparently Cho Kyuhyun appeared.

Both Ryeowook and Sungmun tried their best to catch a glimpse of Cho Kyuhyun even if it was his back view. At this moment, the crowd moved apart.

So it was Cho Kyuhyun's bodyguards clearing a path for him. Cho Kyuhyun alighted from his limousine and walked towards the hotel. It seemed like Moses separating the Red sea when the bodyguard cleared a path. Cho Kyuhyun walked on the cleared path with a cold expression, without looking at anyone.

Thia idol was as what the media reported, so aloof. He did not even bother to wave to his fans. Ryeowook was criticizing in her mind. However, her heart beat wildly when she saw his gorgeous appearance. Though Cho Kyuhyun was cold, he was a charming young man and no one could resist his charms.

Suddenly, Yesung appeared in Ryeowook's mind. Ryeowook could not deny that Yesung was equally handsome too, especially.... When Yesung spoke softly into her ears and Ryeowook blushed when she was thinking of it.

"Kim Ryeowook! Stop the crazy thoughts!" Ryeowook was cursing herself silently. "You have escaped from the abductor and is no longer in a forced marriage. You can't think of him anymore! You should hate him to your bones!"

Well, Donghae was also handsome. His graceful pose and looks resembled of a noble.

Also the beautiful stranger in the late night gifting the purple flowers. He was more attractive that the moon and as mysterious as the night.... If one described Cho Kyuhyun as a gemstone, that stranger would be a flower, delicate and gentle. Ryeowook could not make up her mind who was better.

A second later, Ryeowook was feeling sad because she knew that there was no way that she would see the stranger again. Ryeowook clasped her hand over her heart and affected by the chanting crowd of fans, Ryeowook started shouting," Cho Kyuhyun, I love you. Cho Kyuhyun, I love you...."

Cho Kyuhyun, the super idol.

He is very mysterious. Nothing was known on his family or his past. According to rumours, he had strong backing from the political side and the business world. Hence, no matter how the paparazzi tried to dig for any information about Cho Kyuhyun, the success rate is 0! Cho Kyuhyun seemed to be from another different world. Aloof, aggrogant, and cold; even speculation that Cho Kyuhyun was not his real name. It was a fictitious name given to him by his Manager.

Today was the last stop of his world concert tour. A lot of his die hard fans flocked to the city just for him.

This included Sungmin and she could die of bliss right now. Because Cho Kyuhyun suddenly averted his gaze at them and walked towards them. Sungmin was grabbing her collars nervously and was hardly breathing.

Ryeowook happened to meet Cho Kyuhyun's eyes in the crowd. Those eyes were like crystal clear gems, casting dazzling lights on her.

Her breathe appeared to be stuck at her chest as Ryeowook recalled the dream from last night. The guy who was grabbing , trying to drag her to the Underworld, the guy with the Angel like wings. He was so familiar....

Of course he was familiar because the guy in Ryeowook's dream was Cho Kyuhyun!

Cho Kyuhyun stopped. With the thunderous screams and squeals, Cho Kyuhyun walked to Ryeowook. A faint smile appeared in his expressionless face. He lowered his head and stared at Ryeowook, speaking to her.

The restless crowd kept screaming for his attention and Ryeowook was shocked at Cho Kyuhyun's words which was " You love me?"

Ryeowook's eyes widen and she could not take her eyes off the gorgeous guy. She was dazed for quite a while before she nodded.

The fans started to quiet down and whisperings among themselves. Some tried to squeeze closer to find out what happened and what did Cho Kyuhyun spoke. However, given the proximity and the noisimess, only Sungmin heard it. Sungmin was so emotional that tears started to flow from her eyes and she squealed," I love you too. I love you till I can't express it in words."

Cho Kyuhyun smiled and did not respond. He glanced at Ryeowook," Remember what you said."

The moment Cho Kyuhyun took off, the shutter and flash light went off crazily. The reporters were speaking at the cameras," The cold Cho Kyuhyun surprisingly took the first step to greet his fans! He even asked them if they love him. Cho Kyuhyun must be in a super pretty mood today or he was changing his style for upcoming album...."

Cho Kyuhyun had disappeared from everyone's sight but the camera kept videoing at Ryeowook and Sungmin. Both girls were clueless on what had just happened. Especially Sungmin. She was holding her cheeks in her hands and was smiling dreamily. Ryeowook was feeling embarrassed by Sungmin's idiotic look and she quickly dragged Sungmin away, squeezing through the crowd.

Being picked by Cho Kyuhyun among the thousands of fans, made the girls gleeing for the afternoon. Until evening time, both of them rushed to the concert hall entrance.

Cho Kyuhyun was holding his concert in the largest concert hall of the city. The fans were rushing into the concert hall except for Ryeowook and Sungmin. The concert ticket was too expensive for them to afford. Hence, the two of then sat on the steps outside the concert hall throughout the 3 hours event, hearing the songs that drifted out. Hearing the ballads, both of them held hands and listened quietly. When it was the fast track, they snuggled close and sang along.

Just as the event was drawing to its close, Sungmin jumped up," Wookie, I remembered something! There is a secret side door in this concert hall. Cho Kyuhyun definitely will leave through the side door since he does like to deal with the press. If we hang around there, we might caught another glimpse of him."

Ryeowook blinked her eyes," Isn't there a press conference after his concert? Or a celebration party since this is the last stop..."

"You definitely are inexperienced." Sungmin shook her head and spoke with her years of idol chasing experience," The celebration party will be held tomorrow after they gather all the reporters and media. The press conference was held this morning...."

"Wow Minnie you are an expert!" Ryeowook was amazed.

"Keke. You can catch up with my expertise say in a few years' time." Sungmin patted Ryeowook's head. She stood up," Wookie, let's go."

They did not manage to locate the secret side door. The back of the concert hall was facing an alley. In the daytime, street vendors peddled their goods and it was bustling with activities. But now it was 10pm and there was not a single soul here except for stray cats and dogs.

After walking for 5 minutes, the girls started to feel scared. The dim street light shone on the asphalt ground. It was clearly summer night but they were shivering with coldness.

Ryeowook tugged at Sungmin's sleeves," Minnie, let's go home."

Sungmin snorted," Ya Wookie! You kept mentioning your are Cho Kyuhyun's fan but you are giving up like this? How dare you be his fan?"

"Huh did I say that?" Ryeowook pouted.

"Stop finding excuses." Sungmin smacked Ryeowook's head. Sungmin looked around and saw a small bubble tea shop still opened.

"Aishi, I will go and buy some drink. My treat." Sungmin skipped away to the bubble tea shop while Ryeowook waited under the street light.

When Sungmin entered into the shop, a sudden gust of wind blew at Ryeowook's direction. It was a gentle breeze, passing pass Ryeowook like a feather. Ryeowook sniffed the flora scent. It was like lavender but slightly stronger while lighter than jasmine. Ryeowook looked for the source of the scent and she saw a figure stepping out.

He was tall and lean, long legs and slender built. The faint yellowish street light shone, causing a blurry sight of wings on his back.

Ryeowook stood frozen on her spot and looked at the emerging figure. She forgot to breathe.

Because he was none other than Cho Kyuhyun.

Cho Kyuhyun stopped by Ryeowook's side and stared blankly at her.

Huh? The legendary ice Prince must be crazy because he would not entertain fan's requests for autographs or selfie shots. And now he was stopping to look at Ryeowook.

The excited Ryeowook did not think why Cho Kyuhyun appeared alone without his Manager or bodyguards as she was too engrossed in admiring him.

He smirked," It's you."

Cho Kyuhyun recognized Ryeowook! Ryeowook was frantically searching her haversack," Can I..... Can I get your autograph?"

Ryeowook continued digging her haversack.

Cho Kyuhyun chuckled," Seem to me that you forgot to bring paper and pen."

Seeing his chuckling face, Ryeowook was mesmerized and started to stammered," But... But I... I really like you."

"Oh really?" Cho Kyuhyun stared lovingly at Ryeowook. " I will give you my autograph here..." Before finishing his words, Cho Kyuhyun pressed his lip on Ryeowook's lip.

Ryeowook turned into a stone statute immediately. She couldn't believe that such thing happened! In this dark alley, she was kissed by a super idol! In her state of frantic mind, Ryeowook clenched her fists and aimed at his chin harshly.

Cho Kyuhyun was hit. He immediately took a few steps back as he was in pain. His back slammed onto a wall. Ryeowook raised her head and glared at Cho Kyuhyun and clumped her hand on . Even she was married to Yesung, she had yet to have her first kiss. How could her first kiss be robbed here and by this guy!

"Oh my, what a violent girl! So unromantic." Cho Kyuhyun scowled.

"ert! You don't have the right to criticize me!" Ryeowook was hoping mad.

Cho Kyuhyun let out a evil grin. Taking advantage of his height, he looked down," Kim Ryeowook, though you are just a average looking girl; since I kiss you, I just have to accept you."

Looking at the rudeness, Ryeowook was shocked because he knew her name. Why? Plus what the hell did he started to make fun of her after the kiss? What a low class guy!

Ryeowook yelled," Ya, say clearly! What.... What happen?"

Cho Kyuhyun ignored her and walked off into the darkness and vanished. His voice sounded," Count yourself lucky Kim Ryeowook."

What! Ryeowook was furious because the Cho Kyuhyun was an insolent brat who think he was handsome! Some super star till he think that the whole world liked him!

Ryeowook mourned for her lost first kiss, and she screamed," Scumbag, Jerk, Peevert!"

"What scumbag, jerk and ert Huh Wookie?" Sungmin was holding onto the bubble tea and happened to hear Ryeowook's scream. " Did anyone pass by here and bully you?"

"Just now...." Ryeowook took the up of bubble tea from Sungmin. She wanted to tell Sungmin what happened earlier but she was unknown why she was became quiet suddenly.

"Wookie, let continue." Sungmin beamed.

Ryeowook pulled at Sungmin's hands," No Minnie. Let's go home. There could be bad guy here."

"Wookie, oh no. Don't tell me you met with molester just now?" Sungmin yelped.

"No Minnie. Listen, it is better for us, 2 pretty girls, to go home." Ryeowook was trying to convince Sungmin.

Sungmin scanned the surrounding and started to fear frightened," I remember now. Last night, the news reported that there are robbers in this alley. Let's go home now."

Ryeowook wanted to cry because she rather that her money was robbed and not her first kiss. To think it was robbed by Cho Kyuhyun..... Was it a fantasy dream or nightmare?

"Minnie, I do not like Cho Kyuhyun anymore." Ryeowook whined while on the bus journey. She was rubbing and was in the verge of bursting into tears.

Sungmin was armed and she held Ryeowook's hands," Wookie what made you say this? What happen?"

Rueowook sobbed," We do not know much about him. Maybe he is a weirdo or he is a lunatic."

"Nonsense Wookie." Sungmin was getting mad," I forbid you to say such thing about Cho Kyuhyun even though we are best friends sisters. Cho Kyuhyun spoke to us today and asked if we love him."

"Oh no, he could be a ert." Ryeowook yelled.

The passengers in the bus stared at them. Ryeowook realized of her actions and was embarrassed till she wanted to jump out from the windows.

Sungmin could not believe Ryeowook," How could Cho Kyuhyun be a ert when he rejected kissing scenes in dramas. Wookie do you recall once a crazy fan tried to kiss Cho Kyuhyun and he pushed her onto the floor?"

"But... but..." Ryeowook could not tell Sungmin what happened earlier.

Sungmin stared hard at Ryeowook," Wookie, are you okay?"

Ryeowook huffed and turned her head to look out of the windows. The night scene zoomed pass her sight, beautiful and surreal just like Cho Kyuhyun.

"Just that I don't like him anymore. Besides, there are guys who are more handsome than him."

Sungmin squealed and clinged onto Ryeowook," Who? Who could be better looking than Cho Kyuhyun?"

" Hmm." Ryeowook smiled proudly," In fact, more than 1."

Sungmin was puzzled, " Are you referring to the latest boy band?  Please, they are...."

"Minnie, the guys are not in the entertainment industry." Ryeowook raise her hand to stop Sungmin," one of them is call...."

Yesung? Aishi. That thick skinned fella who forced me to marry him?

Donghae? The weird guy who made fun of me and helped Yesung to lock me in the villa?

"I do not know his name." Ryeowook sighed. "We walked in the middle of the night and he gave me a stalk of purple flowers..."

He caught Ryeowook in his embrace and Ryeowook wrote her name on his palm. But Ryeowook forgot to ask for his name. Well Ryeowook could reminisce years down the road of the wonderful memories of the night where a beautiful stranger gave a memorable night. Ryeowook sighed once again because Sungmin would not believe her unless she brought the stranger in front of Sungmin.

When Ryeowook reached home, she saw her parents whom she had not seen for a long time. Seeing her parents cheered Ryeowook up from the misery of losing her first kiss. She jumped at her parents," Mom! Dad! You are back! I miss you!"

Ryeowook's parents were happy and hugged their beloved daughter," Our baby girl, we are back. Have been a good girl so far? Okay bye bye. "

Ryeowook was shocked when she saw her parents tugging some luggage out.  She stormed her feet," Am I really your beloved daughter? Which parents leave their child like this? While you two went for treasure hunting?"

The parents looked guilty at Ryeowook," Baby girl, we are so sorry. But your dad recently discovered a rare cave. I believe after this discovery, we can retire and enjoy life with you. Bye"

Ryeowook stared at the closed door and dragged herself to the sofa in the living room. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Just what is this world coming too? First I was forced to marry a crazy dragon. Next my first kiss was robbed. Now my parents were behaving like secret agents and disappeared most of the time.

Ryeowook was exhausted after crying and she went to take a shower. She fell asleep on the sofa with the television still on. In her dream, Ryeowook prayed to god asking for a companion because she was sick of being lonely. She did not mind if the companion was not a human and she was fine with a dog or a cat.

Well Ryeowook's request was heard and the next day, Ryeowook's nightmare began.

Ryeowook woke up groggily and she stretched her hand to take her alarm clock to look at the time. Suddenly, Ryeowook felt slight itch on her cheek as if someone was blowing air on her face.

Ryeowook hand failed to grab her alarm clock and she stretched further.  Alas, she fell down. Ryeowook recalled that she had fallen asleep on the sofa and so she was falling onto the floor. However,  she did not feel any pain from her fall.  It seemed that Ryeowook fell on top of something and she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

She was on top of a boy. A pretty faced boy. Plus a familiar pretty faced boy. Ryeowook's eyes widened," You! Why are you here?"

The pretty faced boy was none other than Yesung, the boy who forced Ryeowook to marry him.

Yesung rubbed his chest where Ryeowook had fallen on him and pouted. Seeing the pouting Yesung, she was lost for words. Ryeowook was supposed to take a broom to chase Yesung out but under the bright sunlight, Yesung was so charming. His large dark eyes was slightly moist like a little kid being bullied, pouting sadly at her. It was unbelievable that in her normal house and living room, a pretty boy appeared from thin air. And Ryeowook could not bear to resort violent on Yesung.

The words from Yesung's mouth ruined the beautiful ambience," Of course I am here because we are married."

Ryeowook woke up from admiring Yesung and she yelled," Who the hell married you? I am just 16 years old and I have not reach the legal age for marriage! You have illegally trespass my property and peeped at me!"

Yesung pouted more," Who want to peep at you as you do not have the figure."

"How dare you say that I have no figure! Being round is also a figure!" Ryeowook yelled and screamed. She realized that she digress from the important topic," You can't be here."

"Why don't you follow me home? My people will welcome you." Yesung grinned.

"NO!" Ryeowook did not want to follow Yesung to his underwater world and leaving her classmates, Sungmin and parents. She would go crazy if she was to watch the TV drama of fishes.

"If you do not wish to come to my place so I will stay at your place." Yesung said as a matter of fact.

"What logic is it? I am not allowing yo stay here." Ryeowook was angry and gritted her teeth," Get out!"

Yesung blinked his eyes and with a innocent look at Ryeowook," Wookie dear, we are already husband and wife. You do not have to be shy about us living together. "

Ryeowook was going to cry," I am going to call the Police!"

Yesung looked puzzled at Ryeowook," But Wookie dear, this is a domestic issue and why do you call for the police?" Yesung was smiling creepily and whispered in Ryeowook's ear," If you not used to my presence, I can make myself invisible. "

Ryeowook shivered as she imagined herself taking a shower happily and out of a sudden, a breeze blew past her and a hazy figure appeared... While changing her clothing, same breeze and figure lingered.... While sleeping at night, the scene repeated on her bed... wow it was too scary. Ryeowook concluded that it was better and safer if she could see Yesung even though he was annoying.

"What do you think of it?" Yesung gave his brilliant smile which seemed like flower blooming in the sunlight.

Ryeowook was trying to control herself from kicking this flower boy and pouted," Fine."

"Where do I sleep?"

"Sofa!"

"Wookie, its so unfair. There are 2 empty rooms in your house." Yesung took a peep in the master bedroom and the guest room. " Okay, I will be sleeping in the guest room."

Ryeowoo's face was turning red. This stupid dragon was thinking that he was the owner of the house! While Ryeowook was about to yell at Yesung, there was a knock on the main door. Ryeowook's jaws dropped when she saw the movers standing outside. There was 4 big boxes with the movers while another 3 more boxers were at the staircase.

"Excuse me. I think you are at the wrong house." It was the only words that Ryeowook managed to say.

Yesung flew to Ryeowook," These are mine. I just packed some of the things that I used frequently."

Ryeowook was hopping mad," Do you really think that all these things can fit inside my small house?"

"Oh then why is your house so small?" Yesung snorted.

"Ya! You are the one who shamelessly insisted to move in here yourself!"

Before Ryeowook could yell further, the lift opened again with more movers and boxes. Ryeowook felt her teeth aching due to the the gritting," Are you crazy. You brought so much things?"

"Is this a lot?" Yesung showed his innocent expression," They are just some common stuff like books, decorative items etc."

However, more movers and boxes appeared and caused Ryeowook to dash to the balcony. Ryeowook nearly fainted with what she saw: At the entrance of the apartment, there were 4 mover trucks and a dozen movers were busy unloading the boxes. Ryeowook exploded," Scram!"

Yesung was pouting sadly," I have been hatched from the egg some 300 plus years ago. Before that I am still an egg and maybe I can roll and scram faster."

"I am giving you 2 options. First, either you scram with all these things or you get them to scram with all these things!"

"Oh!" Yesung was sad when he told the movers to take back the boxes. The movers groaned and started moving the boxes again.

Ryeowook went to the fridge and took a piece of cake to eat. While she was eating the cake, she was glaring at Yesung. Yesung walked over to Ryeowook and snipped a bit of the cake,"It is not delicious."

Ryeowook kicked Yesung," I will not give to you even if its not delicious!"

Yesung suddenly stared at Ryeowook seriously," You knew someone from the Blue mountain?"

"Nope, I only know Blue mountain coffee."

"I doubt they will take an interest into you as they are very picky and irritating." Yesung tapped his finger on his chin.

Ryeowook kicked Yesung again but Yesung dodged it and sat next to Ryeowook on the sofa," What do you do normally?"

"Watch TV, cooking or going to Minnie's house to play." Ryeowook replied rudely.

"Who is Minnie?"

"My best friend."

"Hmm." Yesung acknowledged. He frowned again and came closer to Ryeowook and stared hard at her face. Ryeowook almost choked on her cake.

"What!" Ryeowook kicked him instinctively.

Yesung sat up grumbling as Ryeowook kicked him off the sofa," Are you sure that you do not know anyone from the Blue mountain? But you have their print on you."

"Print? What nonsense are you talking about?"

"On your lips." Yesung came close and looked at Ryeowook's lips. Yesung was so close that his eye lashes could be touching Ryeowook's lips. Ryeowok quickly pursed her lips to prevent any sudden attack from Yesung.

Yesung scowled," I can't be wrong. You definitely knew someone from the Blue mountain."

The TV was showing the crazy press conference yesterday and loud chanting of "Cho Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun" could be heard. Just then the scene captured Cho Kyuhyun looking at Ryeowook and walking towards her.Ryeowook was wailing at the TV," Oh no, why did they captured me looking so ugly?"

Well, Ryeowook's hairs was messy and her clothes were wrinkled due to the pushing and squeezing. Yesung was staring at the TV. Cho Kyuhyun was in front of Ryewook and smiled at her. His lips were moving but nothing could be heard due to the noise. Thereafter, it was silent till Sungmin rushed forward and screamed,"  i love you too! I love you till I can't express it in words!" Ryeowook was mentally thanking Sungmin because Sungmin was looking worse than her and behaving in a embarassed manner.

Yesung turned his head at Ryewook and spoke coldly," You like this guy?"

Ryeowook rolled her eyes before she took a sip of her milk," That was yesterday. I do not like him anymore!"

"That is good." Yesung sounded relief," Else how do I as your husband will be feeling."

Ryeowook splurted out her milk," Do not say that you are my husband!"

The doorbell rang and Ryeowook went to answer the door grumpily. Outside the door stood a beautiful lady. She looked shocked at Ryeowook. "You are Kim Ryeowook? The next crown princess of Blue Mountain? It can't be that the crown prince has such a poor taste."

Ryeowook was offended as weird people appeared, spokem weird stuff to her and even criticized her looks. "I do not know what the hell that you are talking about!" Thought she was a beautiful lady, Ryeowook spoke rudely.

The lady gazed at Ryeowook's lips," Its you. I can see the crown prince's print on you. I am shocked that its on your lips."

Ryeowook was about to slam the door at the lasy when Yesung peeped from behind. Yesung scowled when he saw the lady.

The lady retreated a few steps upon seeing Yesung and she almost fell down the staircase," You are from the Dragon clan?" She brought both hands in front her and red flame appeared.

Yesung looked blankly at her," Wookie, go in."

Ryeowook had never seen Yesung being so dead serious like this and she knew that she should obey Yesung. Ryeowook quickly hid behind Yesung. The lady was having a staring competition with Yesung. However, she suddenly smiled," I came with no ill intention and you shouold treat your guest nicely."

Seeing Yesung relaxed, Ryeowook peeped out," How can I help you?"

"I am here to deliver this." The lady smiled and a glass box hovered on her palm. While Ryeowook was amazed that the lady made a box appeared, the box was already in front of her. " Miss Kim, please accept it."

Inside the box lie a feather which was 10 times more attractive than the one she had seen yesterday. " wow, its is so pretty." Ryeowook stretched out her hand and was about to take the box when Yesung snatched it and threw it back to the lady.

Ryeowook shouted," Ya, what are you doing? That is mine."

Yesung shouted loudly," Wookie, you are not going to accept it since you are married to me!"

"I did not agree to it!" Ryeowok howled whenever she heard Yesung mentioned about their marriage.

The lady held onto the box and was alarmed," You two are married?"

"Do you need the proof?" Yesung hugged Ryeowook," The whole Dragon clan knew about it."

The lady was pale, she looked at the struggling Ryeowook before she spoke," I will report to crown prince about this." The lady vanished like a gust of wind.

Ryeowook stomped on Yesung's feet," Ya, let go of me!"

Yesung did not relent but he closed the door harshly before he picked Ryeowook up. He threw Ryeowook on the sofa and started to question her like a husband confronting his wife," What have you done!"

Ryeowook sat up," I am accepting a gift! It is none of your business!"

"Of course it is of concern to me! You dare accept that feather!" Yesung glared at Ryeowook. "When the Phoenix flamed up, their feathers will be shed and the most valuable piece would be treated as a token for their bride! And that is the valuable piece!"

Ryeowook was stunned and she stammered," What... what will happen... if I... accept it?"

"You will be accepting to be his wife."

"Oh my," Ryeowook started to clam her heart. "I will be marrying a bird which I do not know, it will such a tragedy!"

Yesung continued his questioning," This is not the main point. Why did they send that thing to you when you claimed that you do not know anyone from the Blue mountain side."

Probably Ryeowook was being a bit gulity conscious and so she did not yell at Yesung for the interrogation session. "I really did not know anyone." Ryeowook pouted.

"Wookie, can you just recall if you remember someone who is arrogant, think that he is super handsome and super superior. Being a irritating and rude fella?"

"Why are you being like a jealous man?" Ryeowook pouted and tried to recall," No, I cant think of anyone."

"Did anyone kiss your lips?"

Ryeowook recalled that fateful night at the alley where she lost her precious first kiss. Ryeowook blushed and she jumped," No!"

Yesung frowned and it was unsre if he believed Ryeowook," I am here now to keep track on you and you better not cheat on me."

Ryeowook did not have the energy left to slap Yesung's face with her fluffy slippers but she just slouched on the sofa.

Kim Ryeowook, a 16 years old human girl, will be starting her marriage life with Yesung, a male Dragon aged a few hundred years old.