Dance Lesson

Baekhyun One Shots (Ongoing Series)

The music blasted in the room as you were sitting on the floor watching a dance routine repetitively. Each time the dance video ended, you gathered up what you remembered and tried to dance with what you had.

 Dancing and singing was your passion, but you were a late comer for your parents had a different view of your career pathway. They saw a as a doctor, but after many hours of discussion, they reluctantly agreed to let you be what you wanted. You were already a sophomore in high school and decided to change your whole career academies. This resulted you to take double amount of classes then a regular sophomore would take. However, you didn't give up, for the passion to enter the entertainment world was your motivation.

 Currently, you were working on a dance piece consisting of hip-hop. You were to present this dance a day from tomorrow, Your boyfriend, also your partner, didn't need help with memorizing dances, because they just came to him. You, on the other hand, took a bit more time to synchronize the dance piece.

 It was a piece with a hip hop genre, so you were able to grasp  the main points of the piece fairly quickly, but you still needed to work on the small but key points of the piece.

 You were watching the dance video so intently that you didn't realize that Baekhyun entered the dance studio and slammed the door behind.

 "I'm back!" he yelled, but soon realized that you didn't hear what he said. He looked at your laptop screen to see your eyes glued to a dance that you and him were going to cover. He chuckled and plucked the earphones out of ears. You turned around, alarmed the fact that someone made you stop watching the video. You sighed in relief as you saw that it was only your dance partner.

 "I can help you if you needed it," he offered. I smiled.

 "I would really like that," I agreed. He helped me up, and he focused into getting down to the dance.