Reunited

Baekhyun One Shots (Ongoing Series)

I looked at the same picture for about the millionth time. His hair brown, shaved on the sides, but bangs just long enough to cover in eyes just a little in the from to give him a mysterious look though he was smiling. Or was he smirking? I don't know. The day the picture was taken, it was a bit too sunny, because it seemed to wash out part of his face and hair. There were many flaws with the picture, but Byun Baekhyun wasn't one of them

 I'm currently going back to Seoul to see my fiance. Alas! The day has finally come for me to reunite with him. I was planning to surprise him and tell him that the wait was all over now. Two years have gone by, and I'm back. What have I done for the past two years? Simply serving my mandatory military terms. They were two miserable years full of close calls and tough training. Two extremely difficult years without my loved ones. Training in America when everyone thought you couldn't speak a word of English makes everything less exciting. However, I did manage to pull through.

 'We will be landing in a few minutes.' the flight attendant announced. I smiled in excitement, but negative thoughts lingered in my mind.

 What if he's in an affair? It would be rude to intrude. But didn't I already mark him as mine. I mean. We're engaged. What if he changed? I mean maybe... What if he lost interest in me? 

 The last thought lingered on as I exited the plane. I stood very still as everyone tried to get out all at once. After many of the people were out and in the airport, I grabbed my carry-on and ran with them.

 I looked at my surroundings of this huge building. It felt really nice to breather Korean Air once again. While I was enjoying being in the presence of my home land, a loud ruckus interrupted my moment.

 "TIFFANY! OH TIFFANY! WHERE ARE YOU?"  a person yelled. "YOU TEXTED ME SAYING YOU WERE ON THIS FLIGHT! COME AND REVEAL YOURSELF!" By now, everyone was looking at this women wondering what and why she was yelling. I giggled and yelled.

 "AILEE! I'M RIGHT OVER HERE!" My fellow friend looked at me before dashing into my direction. If I wasn't her sister and best friend for life, I would've ran for my life out of fear. She crashed into me and clasped her arms around me, squeezing the life out of me.

 "OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU LEFT ME. FOR TWO YEARS. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD NOW. WE'RE SPENDING THE REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. I SWEAR I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO UNTIL THE WORLD ENDS!" She yelled and hugged me tight. I tried to peel her off of me (which took a fairly long time). We picked up mu luggage and piled it into her car. I sat at her passenger seat and answered the endless questions she had for me. At times, her endless talking would annoy the hell out of me, but I actually missed her babbling. It only proved that she was one of a kind.

 "Sooo.... How does it feel to almost reunite with Baekhyun?" she flirtatiously asked. I rolled my eyes, but a small smile formed.

 "To be honest, I'm a little scared to see him again," I softly answered. She soften a little and turned to me.

 "Why are you scared to see again?" she sincerely asked in a quieter. My eyes hardened.

 "Get your eyes back on the road," I commanded. She giggled and looked back outside and easily avoided a head-on-crash with a man in a motorcycle. No big deal.

 "I'm just scared, okay? Just being away from him just gives me suspicions. Maybe we've both changed. We don't have feelings for each other anymore. Maybe he's having an affair with another woman. I would understand. Maybe he doesn't want me like the way he used to," I stated. Ailee smiled softly. 

 "Would it make you feel better if I told you that he still loves you, and that every time I talk about you, he always complains about how he misses you?" My ears perked up as I smiled to myself.

 For the first time since I saw Ailee, we wrapped in a silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence one since she was pulling up in the driveway of my shared house. She turned off the engine.

 "It'll be alright Tiffany. I have faith in Baekhyun-ssi. He loves you too much to do something twisted to you. However, if he does, I'll make sure I put some cockroaches under his pillow," she threatened and winked at me. I giggled and agreed I retrieved my luggage out of her car. I waved her a good-bye as she backed out of the driveway. I made my way to the front porch. Each step of the way felt heavier and heavier as I got closer to the door. My hand shook as I pressed the doorbell. The sound rang through me as I waited impatiently. My body shook and dripped in tension as I heard the door being unlocked. The man. The guy that stole my heart was at the door, taking in what he saw. Instantly, the negative thoughts and insecurities were kicking in as I put my hands behind my back, and I shyly looked away.

 "Tiffany?" he huskily whispered. I took that chance to look at him longingly. I felt a sense of coldness but melted a little in his warm, chocolate eyes.

 "Y-yea?" I choked up. I could feel the tears b on my waterline. He stood there for a second, not sure of what to do. As my eyes got more and more blurry, he stepped closer to me and leaned in to seal his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes as I felt the tears being released one by one. His lips, longing for mine, sent my body through an electrical shock as if it was the very first kiss I shard with him. I let go of his lips, but he quickly chased after them, wanting more. I hugged him and buried my face into his chest. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tight.

 "You seriously don't know how much I missed you," he whispered.

 I chuckled, "I would say the same thing to you," he smiled as he let me go,

 "We should probably get you unpacked now." I smiled wider and wiped my tears and nodded. I followed him inside our shared house and spent the rest of the movies doing what we do best: cuddling and watching some dramas. Maybe we didn't change after all. Or we probably did, but we did it together. Either way, we're still together and happy as ever.

                                                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT? I'M BACK! I MIGHT LEAVE AGAIN BECAUSE OF EXAMS. DON'T WORRY BECAUSE WE WILL MEET AGAIN. THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A TAO ONESHOT OVER ON MY WATTPAD BUT IT'S MODIFIED WITH THE NAMES.

FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT A REQUEST. CHECK MY FOREWARD ON HOW TO SUBMIT ONE. THANKS GUY~ AND TO THE TWO PEOPLE THAT REQUESTED A FOREVER AGO, I'LL HAVE IT UP ASAP!