Movies and Rings

Baekhyun One Shots (Ongoing Series)
"MARIE!!!" Kyungsoo yelled across the room, "THE MOVIE'S ABOUT ABOUT TO START!" I smiled to myself in satisfaction as I heard the ring, signaling that the popcorn was done. I collected the smell of butter and salt as I poured it into a huge bowl, before walking over to Kyungsoo. As the movie was starting, I plopped next to him and shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth. I always loved and cherished moments like these. Where him and me would just sit there and enjoy each presence. Basically most of the activities we wanted to do, we just couldn't. We were fortunate enough to get this day off.
 
 It was going just great. Laughing at the funny parts. Crying at the saddening parts. Eating popcorn non-stop. When the credits started, we sat there, way to comfortable to get up, much then anything else.
 "Marie?" He called out my name, as he wrapped his arms around me.
 
 "Yea, Kyung?" I answered. He softly smiled and played with my fingers, "If I were to purpose to you, would you say 'yes'?" I sighed and looked into his eyes.
 
 "Of course my answer would say yes. We've been dating for five years, almost our sixth. I don't need anyone to tell me that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you feel that way too oppa," I smiled and leaned my head against his chest to hear his rapid heartbeat. Not to brag, but I do have that effect on men.
 
 "Good answer honey," he smiled and played with my fingers. He drew patterns on my arm with his finger. As I saw that another movie was coming on, I felt something cold and a little heavy on my ring finger. I looked down to see a gold band around my finger.
 
 "K-Kyungsoo," I spoke with a shocked expression. He only smiled innocently as if nothing just happened.
 "You did say 'yes'. Didn't you?" He retorted. I chuckled. "I hate it when you use my words against me." He smiled and pecked your forehead first and then my lips.
 "But it did help me, cause you get to see me for the rest of your life." I rolled my eyes, "Love you Marie~"
"Love you too Kyung-oppa." Soon, the movie was forgotten as we talked the night away.