Bubble Tea

Baekhyun One Shots (Ongoing Series)

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

 The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

 But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell

 You don't know -oh-oh. You don't know your beautiful.

 I woke to the One Direction song that was blasting out of your phone. I sat up to see who was calling at this time. When I saw that it was none other than my boyfriend. I answered.

 "Why are you calling me this early in the morning?" I looked outside to see that it was still pretty dark.

 "I was wondering if my own girlfriend wanted to get bubble tea with me at 7PM," he emphasized the time.

 Wait. What? I slept through the whole day? Well, that's not surprising at all since I'm a popular idol. I'll get my sleep and no one should complain about it. It's my free day off too.

 "Whatever. Bubble tea sounds good," I answered.

 "K. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes," he replied and hung up the phone. I sighed and jumped out of bed for the first time today. I washed up and brushed my teeth and hair, and threw some clothes on. I snatched my purse and made sure that there was at least a little bit of currency. I exited my room and made my way to the dormitory exit. 

 "Unnie! I'm going out with Baekhyun! I'll be home at nine!" I yelled as I sped walked to the door. She was inside her room when she yelled back.

 "Alright. You BETTER be back by nine. If you don't want me to call the police on you!" she threatened. I grunted in response, exited the door, and used the elevator to take me down. I exited the building and saw EXO's main vocalist coolly laying against the door of his car.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Since we shared the same liking for bubble tea, your eyes lit up when you saw the radiating sign. Bubble Kitty Cafe was one of the shops that sent me to heaven when I had a sip of their drinks. Although it was a pretty small cafe, it was jam packed usually.

 "Yay!" I screeched, releasing my inner child. I got out of the car and jumped in the air. Baekhyun appeared right by my side while I had my little, short celebration and tugged on my arm.

 "Let's go you little kid," he dragged me. I eagerly followed him into the shop and saw people looking at us. Some were full of friendliness. While others weren't so much of any feeling that's positive. Most of the looks were directed towards me. I sighed. As always, Baekhyun received looks of admiration, and I got the ones of hatred,

 We (fortunately) found a seat in the cafe and sat down. Immediately, a waitress with an EXTREMELY short and tight skirt came to our table.

 "Welcome to the Bubble Kitty Cafe! What can I get for you?" she spoke in an high pitched voice as she was doing aegyo. She even did the motion with her fist and squeezed her cleavage towards Sehun. I rolled my eyes. Baekhyun's eyes were still on the menu.

 "I would like to get me and my girlfriend 2 bubble teas. Both chocolate, both 50% sugar, and both 30% ice please," he ordered. I saw as the waitress lost quite a bit of her excitement when she heard Baekhyun speak. I snorted, trying to mock her but smiled innocently. The girl glared at ,e and angrily wrote down the order. I smirked, not feeling sorry for her at all. She should've known better to flirt with my boyfriend like that. She stormed away, and we sat in silence for half a minute. Baekhyun bursted out in laughter. I raised an eyebrow at him

 "What are you laughing at?" I asked suspiciously.

 "How she tried to impress me with her s. She made me laugh by making a fool of herself," he stated. I smiled, and I held his hand from across the table.

 "That's my boyfriend," I replied. He softly smiled and looked at me with a feeling of love. Our order came (hoping that that didn't do anything horrid in my drink), and we drank the tea and spat out the black pearls at each other when an employee of the shop wasn't looking at us.