Finding The Messenger's Number

My Heart Is Yours

"Hana!" I yelled as I knocked on her room door. Hana is a very nice woman. Just like all of our past nanny's, we tried to make her quit, but she was strong and didn't give up, even after the 7 of us caused her trouble. The reason we didn't want a nanny was because our mom died, and we don't want anyone replacing her. But Hana was different. She managed to make my youngest sister, Jisoo, talk again. We were all very thankful for that. She is one of the best people I've ever met and I consider her a friend.

Hana opened the door. "What do you need, Jiyeon?" She asked me.

"Hana, I met a guy! He's the messenger at my dad's company and I just need his phone number. Will you find that for me?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"Of course!" Hana answered, "anything for you, Jiyeon"

She left and I waited in her room. Then I though to myself, 'I didn't even get his name!' I wonder what it is. And if I do get his number, will he even want to talk to me? Minutes later, Hana came back."I got it," she said as she handed me a piece of paper.

"Thank you so much Hana," I hugged her, "You're the best." I was very happy at that moment, but should I really text him or not? And if I do, what should I text him? Will he even check his messages? 'Well, I have the number, I should just do it, I'll text him tonight,' I thought to myself.