I'm Not Going Back Home

My Heart Is Yours

I woke up the next day and Myungsoo was still sleeping. It wondered if he had work today, but my dad does so I'm assuming he does too. Anyways, it was still too early for him to get ready. And I didn't feel like sleeping anymore so I checked my phone. I got a message from Taehyung.

The message read: 'Jiyeon, guess who's going to the dance with Shinhye?' No way! My brother going to the school dance with Shinhye? That's shocking considering the fact that Shinhye dates guys like Woobin, but never guys like Taehyung. But that's good for him on getting his first date.

'Omg! That's surprising! Are you sure you're not kidding?'

'No, I'm not. But I'm assuming you're not going to the dance because of dad and just look at your new boyfriend! People will make fun of you for sure if you bring him...Can I borrow your car?' 

"Okay," I quietly said to myself, "he's talking bad about my boyfriend when he probably wears an entire bottle of hair grease a day! Brothers..."

'Don't talk about him like that! But yeah, take my car. I don't really mind. Good luck, you know I love you Tae~' I put my phone down and noticed that Myungsoo was already awake.

"Good morning, beautiful," he told me as he hugged me, "how did you sleep?"

"Good morning, messenger boy. I slept well. Your bed is nice." I answered. I really hoped that last part didn't sound creepy to him.

"That's great. I'm getting ready for work now, but I'm going later today." Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I got up and walked over to the door. Please don't be my dad. Please don't be my dad. I opened it and it wasn't my dad. It was even worse. Standing at the door was Mina, the vicw president at my dad's company. She was really mean and cruel. My brothers and I all hated her, except for Saeron who was somehow friends with her. Why was she here?

"Hi Jiyeon! How are you doing?" She asked with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Mina but I really don't want to talk to you. Please leave."

"Oh, calm down. I just want to know how you're feeling!"

"Well I was fine until you came. If it was my dad who sent you, tell him I'm not going back! And like I said before, please leave!"

"Okay, okay!" She yelled, "I'm leaving!" She walked away and I was happy about that. Mina says she loves my father but honestly, I think she's using him. I don't see how he trusts her with anything. I sat back down on the bed and frowned.

"Who was she?" Asked Myungsoo. 

"It was Mina! Who else would it be for me to get this upset?!" I yelled at him. I felt bad for yelling but I wasn't feeling so good at that time. "...I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, I know what you're going through right now. It'll all get better."

"I wanna take a shower.."

"The showers are in the hallway. One for guys and one for girls." Wait, what?! We have to share the showers? That's so gross. But I also felt gross and needed to shower so I guess it's okay.

"...Okay...I'll...go do that now..."

I was walking towards the showers when a girl pushed me. What the hell?! Who was she?

"Hey watch were you're going!" I yelled at her.

"Oh sorry princess!" She yelled back. Princess? I guess she noticed I was rich from my clothes. "I'm showering first so you'll have to wait."

Okay, fine, I'll wait. I ran back to Myungsoo's room.

"Ugh a girl pushed me!" I hugged him.

"A girl...? What did she look like?" He asked me.

"Well she was wearing dark clothes." I responded, "she had black hair and dark make up too."

"Lizzy..." he said, "she's the goth girl who lives in a room near mine. She's one of the few girls who live around here. We're mostly all guys."

"Oh...okay."

"I'm going to work now. Call me if you need anything." He walked out the door and I felt alone. That's when my phone rang. It was Hana. I was so happy and I answered it.

"Hello? Hana?!"

"Jiyeon! Can I visit you? I miss you so much!"

"Sure, I'll give you Myungsoo's address." I gave her the address and after a few minutes she showed up at the door. I opened it and hugged her.

"Hana, I missed you so much as well!"

"Jiyeon, you're dad is so worried about you." She told me. Why did she have to bring him up?

"Tell him I'm okay. I don't want to go back home and I don't plan on going back soon. It's great here, I like it!" I was obviously lying about that. Hana and I talked for a long time until she eventually said goodbye and left because she had to go back to the kids. 

"Okay, bye Hana! Tell my brothers I miss them." I shut the door and just sat on the bed. I was really happy I got to see her but I really did miss Saeron and Gunhee and Jisoo and the twins. I missed everyone. Even Bruno! I wanted to go back but at the same time I didn't.