I'm Running Away From Home

My Heart Is Yours

"Jiyeon, please open the door!" I noticed it was Hana, so I unlocked the door of my room and let her in. I assumed she wanted to talk about Dad and I's argument but I was willing to talk to her. 

"Jiyeon, you have to calm down. Please. You shouldn't fight with your dad."

"I'm sorry.." I said, "but I can't follow all his rules anymore." I just wanted to leave. I can't live under my dad's rules, he's too strict. No wonder Hana calls him Mr. Ice.

"He's your dad, you're gonna have to make up with him!" She yelled. She was right, but that wasn't gonna happen soon. She then walked out of my room, and I decided to leave home.

I started writing a note. 'Dad, I'm sorry about the fight we had. I decided I'm leaving. I don't want to live here anymore. ~Jiyeon." 

Suddenly little Jisoo walked into the room. "Jiyeon," she said in a sad voice, "please don't go. Don't leave us." I hugged her. I'm sorry Jisoo. 

"Jisoo, it's bed time," I took her to her and Saeron's room. I noticed Saeron was still awake so I handed her my note. "Give this to Dad" I whispered. 

"Okay, what is it?" She asked.

"Don't ask questions, just give it to dad. I'll be gone for a while. I don't know when I'll be back but take care of your brothers okay?"

She agreed and I left the mansion. I got on my car and drove to Myungsoo's apartment. I was sad to be leaving my siblings like that. How would Gunhee and Taehyung and the twins react to all of this? But I was happy to be away from my dad. I love him, I really do, but I didn't want to see him right now.

After a few minutes I finally arrived at Myungsoo's apartment. I knocked on the door and when he opened it, he was surprised to see me but I hugged him. 

"Uh..what are you..doing here Jiyeon..?" He asked, "wouldn't your dad get angry at you?"

"He already is. I got into an argument with him and I don't want to be there anymore. Can I stay here?"

"Here? You want to stay here? How long?"

"I don't know. I really don't know how long my dad and I are going to be angry at each other. So I guess it's until we make up..." I felt bad now. I just came here without warning or anything. Who knows how long it'll take for Dad and I to make up.

"Okay, sure." He told me, "you can stay here as long as you want. I don't mind."

"Thank you." 

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. I recognized the number. It was Dad. Saeron must've given him the note yet. I'm sure here was calling Myungsoo to find out if I was with him or not. Myungsoo answered the phone.

"Hello Mr. Jung....yes Jiyeon is here with me...no, you can't talk to her. I'm sorry but you must respect your daughter's decision to leave. I cannot allow you to talk to her right now. Goodbye." He put the phone down and turned around to look at me.

"So I noticed that was my dad...."

"Yes. He wanted to talk to you."

"Thank you for not letting him," I said. I really didn't feel like talking to him right now.

"It's getting late, you should go to sleep."

"Okay. I'm fine with sleeping on the floor if you want."

"The floor..?" He laughed, "why do you think I would make you sleep on the floor? You're sleeping on the bed obviously!"

"...but..."

"It's okay, I'll sleep on the floor."

"No, no..." I couldn't let him sleep on the floor, "you shouldn't."

"Well, where else am I supposed to sleep?"

I thought about it. There was obviously only one bed. We weren't gonna sleep together. So I decided to agree with him.

"Okay....you sure you'll be okay sleeping down there?"

"As long as you're okay." He smiled. I smiled too, and I was happy to be with him. I soon fell asleep.