My Dad Is Gonna Kill Me!

My Heart Is Yours

Have I ever mentioned that Hana dances at a night club for men? I found out her secret myself after I overheard her conversation with Johnny, her boyfriend. I was angry because I didn't like her, but Jisoo talked for the first time since our mom's death and I was thankful to her. Anyways, my dad went to that club to meet my grandpa's girlfriend and Hana disguised herself. I hope it all goes well for her.

Myungsoo invited me over to his place today. It was so small and I felt bad for thinking that. He got a little offended because of my reaction.

"Jiyeon! You know not everyone lives in a mansion like you!" He yelled at me, "not everyone has the money for that. I can barely make a life for myself."

"I'm so sorry!" I said, "I didn't mean to offend you.."

"It's okay." He hugged me. We hugged for a long time, until I started talking again.

"Myungsoo, I've been thinking about it for some time now. I think I should tell my dad about our relationship. He has to know soon." I wasn't so sure how my dad will react when I tell him that my boyfriend was his messenger, but he has to find out. My dad was also a little over protective of me because I'm the oldest daughter and starting my own life now, so he most likely won't react in a positive way, but still, I have to tell him.

"Yes, you should tell him. It's better than him finding out later." He said, "even though he probably won't accept me. He probably wants you yo stay with someone rich like Woobin."

"No, that's not gonna happen!" I kind of lied when I said that. Knowing my dad, he probably wants me to date boys who are like me, but I didn't care about that.

"I plan on telling him when I get back home today," I told him, "I'll stay a while longer with you if you don't mind."

"Of course not," he hugged me again, "you know you can stay as long as you want." Then, suddenly, he kissed me for the first time. I kissed him back. We just stared at each other for the next few minutes, and I fell asleep next to him.

I woke up a few hours later and checked the clock. It was already 1 in the morning. "Oh !" I yelled. It was 1 a.m. I had to be home by 11. My dad will be so angry. Especially since I was with my boyfriend, which he doesn't know I have. I was starting to panic.

"Jiyeon...what's wrong?" I heard Myungsoo ask. He must've woken up from me screaming at the clock.

"My dad is gonna kill me!" I answered, "It's 1 in the morning, he's probably furious right now."

"You want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you." We got on his scooter and he drove to the mansion. Once we got there I ran inside looking for my dad and Myungsoo followed. Dad was in the library. He saw me walk into the library and he started yelling at me.

"JIYEON!!" He yelled, "Where were you?! Why are you late?!"

"I'm sorry dad..." I apologized. Then I noticed him looking somewhere else.

"What is the messenger doing here?!" He asked, "answer me!"

"Mr. Jung! I'm very sorry. Jiyeon was at my apartment..." said Myungsoo.

"I was just hanging out there for a while. I was planning on coming home on time but..." I paused, "...I fell asleep with him. I was also planning on telling you that he's my boyfriend now.."

"Boyfriend?! You have a boyfriend?! And you fell asleep at his apartment?!"

"Yes..." I answered.

"Myungsoo. Go home. And Jiyeon I need to kepp talking to you." 

"Yes sir.." Myungsoo said as he walked out the door.

"Jiyeon, do you know what you did? You broke my house rules. Your curfew is 11 on weekends. We've discussed this. I wouldn't be as angry if you were at a friends house or something but you were off sleeping with the messenger! I don't want you to break my rules ever again. You're new curfew is 10. Do you understand?"

"Yes dad...." I answered. 

"Go to your room." He commanded. So I went up to my room and tried to fall asleep again.