You're Making Me Eat What?!

My Heart Is Yours

Myungsoo and I were on his scooter. This is the first time I'd been on one. I was used to driving my fancy car or having someone drive me places in a limo. But I liked it. It was different and fun. Plus, I was with Myungsoo. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his back. I wonder where he was taking me to eat lunch.

We finally stopped. He parked his scooter. We got off and went into a small restaurant. I looked at the menus and I was shocked. Ddeokbukki. He brought me to eat ddeokbukki. I couldn't believe it. Never in my life have I tried ddeokbukki, and I never intended to try it either. I only ate fancy foreign foods before. Then it hit me. Myungsoo is poor. He doesn't eat fancy foods or rides limosines like me. So I tried to be nice. He did go all the way to my university to offer me lunch, the least I could do is eat it. Even if it was ddeokbukki. I really did like him anyways, so why not give it a try.

A few minutes later, they served us our ddeokbukki. It was so weird looking and different. Did I really have to eat this?

"So," I said, "this is ddeokbukki?"

"Yeah, it's really good. Try it!"

I stared at the ddeokbukki, not wanting to taste it. I hesitated but took a bite of it. Surprisingly it wasn't that bad. In fact, I kind of liked it.

"Wow," I shouted, "this is great Myungsoo!"

"I knew you'd like it, beautiful."

We finished eating our ddeokbukki and got back on his scooter. He drove me back to the university. Once we got there, he got off his scooter and handed something to me. It was a drawing. A drawing of me.

"You're really good at drawing," I told him,"thank you for everything messenger boy!" I hugged him. I had a really good time with him. I hoped we could hang out again some other time.

After school, I headed back home and started talking to my siblings. I showed them a picture of Myungsoo.

"Look!" I screamed, "isn't he handsome?"

"Is that your boyfriend?" asked Han.

"Yes," I responded. Well he wasn't exactly my boyfriend. Not yet.

Saeron turned around in anger. I was shocked. Why was she being like this?

"Saeron, what's wrong?"

"How come you get so many handsome boyfriends? First Woobin and now him. How come you get all the luck in this family?"

"Saeron, I'm sorry."

"Just leave me alone!"

So I left the room. I really didn't get what was wrong with her. Puberty, I guess. But I'm sure Hana will take care of all that.