When The Rich Girl Meets The Messenger

My Heart Is Yours

*Jiyeon's POV*

"Let me go you bastard!" I yelled at my ex-boyfriend Woobin, as I tried to escape from his arms. We broke up a few weeks ago. I'm just not comfortable with him anymore. "I'm sorry we broke up but I don't love you, please just let me go!"

"No! We have to talk about this," he said. 

I was scared. Why can't he just move on? There are plenty of girls at the university who would love to be with him. Woobin is a handsome and popular guy, he just wasn't the guy for me. I wanted him to leave me alone already.

"Hey! Let go of her," I heard the voice of an unknown person scream at Woobin. Suddenly Woobin let me go, and as I turned around, I saw him getting punched by a mysterious young man. Woobin gave up and ran away. I was happy he was now gone.

"Are you alright?" He said in a worried voice.

"Yes, thank you," was all I could say as I walked up to him, "but why are you here?"

"I'm here to bring a message for your dad, it's about the company's newest product."

A message for my dad? I assumed he must be the company's messenger. My dad is the president of a top selling company here in Seoul. He's been working there for over 20 years now and it's the reason why my family lives as multimillionaires right now.

"My father is inside working." I lead him into the mansion and showed him the way to the library, which is my dad's home office. I left and sat down on the couch, starting to think about him.

After a few minutes, he left the library and walked up to me. "It was very nice meeting you, beautiful," he said with a smile on his face. 

"It was nice meeting you too," I responded. He then walked out the door and left the mansion. I was still smiling. I had to find his phone number. My dad must have it, so I went to talk to the person I trusted most, my nanny, Lee Ha Na.