The Game Day

Life in High School
Please log in to read the full chapter

The school day dragged on. Donghae was anxious to get out on the field and start warming up. He was ready to put on his pads and helmet and hit the field. He needed to feel the vibrations from the stands. It was opening night and he knew the fans will be out in droves. They were playing their cross-town rivals, a game that was usually played on Homecoming, but someone higher up thought this would be a good way to kick off the season. Honestly, Donghae did not care who they play against as long as at the end of four quarters, they have the winning number on the board. 

The only highlight was watching Jessica walked around in her short-as-sin skirt and tight shirt. No, he took that back. The highlight would be when he get to saddle up behind her and pressed into the flimsy excuse for briefs that she had on. He had told her over and over again those were not briefs but a true testament to a guy's ability to wait, because each time he saw her do a split he imagined himself sliding them down her legs, which was exactly what he was thinking about now as he watched her walked down the hall. 

Donghae did not know why he was not up there next to her holding her hand. Sometimes he wanted to watch her. He loved seeing her interact with their classmates. Did that make him a stalker? Maybe, but there were times that he felt like he needed to hide in the shadows, like today. Do not get him wrong, he loved the praise he received on game day, but they were in school, they should be learning. Watching a game film in history class or discussing what scheme they were going to run tonight in English was over the top. He loved football. He studied the game. He ran each play over and over in his head every single day so when it came to game day, he wanted to relax. He wanted his mind to focus on the War of 1812 and not the Wing T offense their opponents were going to run. 

Donghae knew the teachers could not help it. They were excited. They had won the last three state championships and were going for an unprecedented number four. Siwon was expected to break the state's rushing record too. 

Donghae stepped behind Jessica and slid his hands up her legs and over her hips until they were resting on those ridiculous briefs. He leaned in and pressed his li

Please log in to read the full chapter