The Start

Life in High School
Please log in to read the full chapter

Donghae rest his hands behind his head and stared at his ceiling. His and Jessica's names were written in glow in the dark paint just above his bed so it was the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes at night. She had done that over the summer. Jessica had stood above him in her tiny cut-off shorts with her long, tan legs straddling him as she stretched her arms above her head writing on his ceiling. And he had done what any normal red-blooded male would do - he sat up and bit her and tried to get her to stop what she was doing so she could focus on him. 

Donghae love this girl. Jessica Jung. They've been together since their sophomore year. He remembered asking her to homecoming on a whim. He then made a mistake and told her he'd call her that night but couldn't because his dad was on his about football and homework. The next day she wouldn't even look at him. It killed him inside. He didn't know what to think, but knew that Jessica was going to be someone special. He just never realized how special. He can't imagine his life without her now. 

He's not afraid to admit that he was whipped. When you have someone as y as Jessica Jung on your arm, you're bound to do anything she asks. Everything about her makes him crazy. If he wasn't staring at her long legs, he was playing with her brunette locks. He loved that she enjoyed running and wanted to stay toned. Her eyes, they were the gateway to her soul and he can stare into her light brown orbs

Please log in to read the full chapter