The Double Date

Life in High School
Please log in to read the full chapter

The class bell rang. Donghae rushed to meet Jessica. He was excited to share the news with her. 

"Guess what?" He said as he wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled her neck, disrupting her attempt at putting her books away. 

"What?"

"Someone is going to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated."

Jessica paused and turned slowly. Her face lit up as her arms came around his neck. "I'm so proud of you."

"I couldn't have done it without my girl," he said, kissing her full on the lips. She tensed, afraid to get caught, but he would take the blame if they did. They could suspend him for all he cared. He needed to kiss his girl. 

"We should go celebrate," she said, pulling away. 

"What are you thinking?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. She smacked him in the chest. He could not help it. She was y and she turned him on. But she wanted it too. She shrugged and pushed her fingers into his hair, adding more pressure where his hair was recently shaved. He closed his eyes and relished in the massage she was giving him. 

"Are your parents' home?" He looked into her brown eyes and saw the answer before she shook her head. He did not say anything as he slammed her locker shut and pulled her down the hall. 

 

 

"Want to go meet Siwon and Tiffany?" Jessica played with the hair on his arm, her fingers rubbing up and down along his skin.

"I guess we should do something before your parents get home."

"You mean like, get dressed?" She laughed and rolled over in his arms. "I'm very proud of you, Donghae. You set your goals and you're achieving each one of them."

"I couldn't do it without you, Sooyeon." Donghae angled his head so he could kiss her deeply. When their tongues met he had to control himself from picking up where they had left off. Her parents may know they had , but getting caught by them was not something he was comfortable with. "We should get dressed," Donghae said, in between the soft kisses he placed on and around her lips. His hand slid down her body and slapped her . She smiled against his mouth before moving away. 

"You're trouble, Lee Donghae." She stood next to her bed, as the day she was born. She watched him watched her and all he could think was what it was going to be like to wake up to her every day. He needed to find the courage to ask her to follow him to college because he did not want to be away from her. He would not be able to handle it. Right now, she was the only person keeping him grounded. 

Once she was dressed, he finally moved. Allowing his eyes to take in every one of her moves was bad news for him. He had to turn away from her, not so she could not see what she did to him, but so she would not ask to take care of him. They could picked this up later. Right now he wanted to take her out. Treat her right.

Please log in to read the full chapter