Kidnapped

Khunyoung Week

Sorry guys for the sups late update. I'm just very lazy. 😴

   When they arrive at the store Nichkhun tries to remove his hand from Wooyoung’s, Wooyoung was hesitant at first because he like the warmth of Khun`s hand fitting right in his, he really need to get himself a girlfriend.

   “It's not cold no more.” Nichkhun whispers to Wooyoung. And then Wooyoung finally let go of Nichkhun’s hand.

-

   The couple shopping went okay. Of course they bought the right things for each other. They know each other so well. The day was coming to an end and both of them were back home.

   “I'm so tired.” Wooyoung exhaled and and let his body fall on the bed.

   “Me too.” the cameraman said. Wooyoung was startled at first because the crew never talks, especially during filming. “Um, we need you to do something before you go to sleep.”

   “Okay, what is it?”

   “We have a truck outside and we need you to help us haul a few equipments in.” the man states. And Wooyoung lazily got up and went outside to the truck. Wooyoung went inside the truck and picks up a box. He was about to getting out when the door closes by itself. Wooyoung put the box down and tried to open the door but it didn't work.

   “Hello! Anyone there!? The door is-”

   “There is a card inside on of the boxes to explain this! Have fun looking for it!” Wooyoung hears another crew member say. Wooyoung exhale and walk over to a box to find the card but the truck starts driving.

    “Am I getting kidnapped!?”

-

    After awhile of searching the mission card was in Wooyoung possession. ‘Have I not taught you anything? You are an idol and people would want to kidnap you. Now you are caught, Khun is set on a trip to find you. Just listen to the men okay? Don't worry they are professional kidnappers.~ Mr.Park.

    “What!? Professional kidnappers!? Shouldn't that make me worried even more!?” Wooyoung starts panicking. “Maybe not, I should trust the bird.”

-

    “Umm... have anyone seen Wooyoung?” Khun asks as he exit his room.

    “No.” the crew look at each other and shake their heads.

    “I saw him going outside and help one of the crew with some boxes.” One of the man said. He was the one who normally gives them the mission cards that come specially from JYP himself.

    “Woo-Wooyoung...” a man come running in breathing hard.

    “What happened to him!?” Nichkhun asks.

    “He-he got kidnapped!” the man states.

-

    The truck stops driving and Wooyoung hid in a box. If they are going to act like he is getting kidnapped he might as well act like how he would if he would if it was real.

    Wooyoung hears someone open the door and he holds his breathe.

    “Hey! Boss! There isn't anyone in here!” the man says when he walks in the truck.

    Wooyoung looks through the tiny hole he made and sees the man facing away from him and he dash out of the truck. But the men starts chasing him.

-

    “How are we going to find him!?” Khun asks.

    “They left this!” the man gives Khun a sheet of paper.

Come to .......

Bring $100,000

You Nichkhun come alone

Don't call the cops we would know

   Khun grabs his phone and was about to dial a number.

   “What are you doing!?” a crew member asks.

   “Calling the cops.”

   “But they say not to.”

   “They won't know.”

   “They say they will.”

   “Well they can lie.”

   “Well they can also not lie.”

   “I feel like you don't want me to call the cops.”

   The man was about to say something but his phone rang. “Yes...yes...okay...yes sir...bye.” The man look at Khun with a strange look.

-

   Wooyoung ran straight not knowing where to go but luckily he lost them. He thanks it for training to be an idol. Wooyoung’s phone rang and he picks it up.

   “What are you doing!?” JYP blast in his ear causing him to pull the phone away from his ears.

  “What do you mean?”

   “I told you to listen to the men and you go hiding in a box and seek out!?”

   “Well aren't you happy you taught me something?”

   “Since you did that plans have changed. We kidnapped your precious Khun and now you have to save him. I'll send you the address. Wasting my money hiring those men.”

-

   “Khun, those guys are lying that is not where Wooyoung is.”

   “Then where is he?”

   “Come on, follow me I'll show you.” the man lead Khun to a room. He pulls a chair out.“Here, sit here.” the man pat the seat.

   “But where is Youngie?” Khun asked khunfusingly.

   “Umm...he is coming. So just take a seat.” Khun sat on the chair. “Are you cold?”

   “Now that you speak of it, yes.”

   “Here.”

   “This is a rope.” Khun examine the rope.

   “No it isn't. It is a korean device. I-it warms you up when you tie it around yourself.”

   “Really?”

   “Really. Here let me help you.” the man takes the rope and wraps it around Khun. “Done!”

   “It actually really is warm!” Khun exclaims.

   “Yeah it is...” the man says

   

 

Okay okay. Calm down. I know this is the stupidest thing you ever read but I am just like it, I'm stupid too! I also really don't know what to write so yeah... Sorry everyone. I just don't feel like writing no more lately... Sorry.