JYP’s Plans

Khunyoung Week

   “Why!?” Nichkhun and Wooyoung said in unison.

   “The fans want what they want. So starting tonight you guys have to share a room okay? The camera crew would be following so make it cute.” Wooyoung looked over to Nichkhun who was looking really nervous. Wooyoung is glad that it is Nichkhun that he has to do this with, Nichkhun is a great hyung to him.

   “But it wouldn’t be real. And I don't think that I can act really well.” Nichkhun spoke up.

   “Well you two already have a very great connection, so just act like you normally would but, I do have extra stuff up my sleeve.” JYP said smirking. Nichkhun and Wooyoung were a little frightened because JYP is really scary when he has a plan.

-

   Wooyoung and Nichkhun went on the van that drives them home. Wooyoung looked to Nichkhun who was on his left. Nichkhun looks older than when they first met and Wooyoung believes that it is from all of the stress from being an idol. “You look tired.” he says.

  “I am. I didn't have much sleep in awhile.” Nichkhun replies. Wooyoung knows the car ride would be long. Nichkhun was falling asleep, his head falls and bumps into the window multiple of times, but he was too tired to care. Wooyoung slides closer to Nichkhun and he props his left arm on Nichkhun’s shoulder. He uses his left hand and slightly pushes Nichkhun’s head to be on his shoulder. He put his head on Nichkhun’s head too.

   Nichkhun open his eyes a little. “Is this practices for the fans?” Nichkhun sleepy said.

   “No, it's just you will have brain damage if you keep on letting your head hit the window.” Nichkhun smiles and closed his eyes again. Wooyoung’s hand was still on Nichkhun’s head and so he began to move it to pet Nichkhun. With this motion, Nichkhun fell asleep.

-

   They arrived to the dorm and Nichkhun was still asleep. The driver said he could carry Nichkhun but Wooyoung declined him and said he can do it himself. Wooyoung carried Nichkhun in the princess style. Wooyoung walks toward the dorm’s door. He smiles as he sees Nichkhun sleep in his arm's. He doesn't like Nichkhun in a love love way, but he loves the Thai like a brother and a best friend. Nothing more, they are both male anyways. The moonlight shined perfectly on Nichkhun. Wooyoung was glad to see the Thai’s features soften and he looks younger again like how Wooyoung first met him, because he have been looking stress for awhile now.

   Wooyoung enters the door and sees the cameramen. The show has begun. Wooyoung thought he should put Nichkhun is his room like JYP told him to but he feels wrong if he did so he just placed Nichkhun in Nichkhun’s own room. He tuck Nichkhun in tightly. It was just well 2PM so it was just a nap. Wooyoung ignored the cameras and walked to his room. He sat on his bed. He is free of schedule because of this thing for a week! He was free. He didn't know what to do he would normally have something planned on his his plate but JYP cutted it all off to make this video for the fans.

-

   After a hour of nothing Nichkhun was still asleep and the staff gave Wooyoung a mission card and a big pink envelop. Printed on the mission card said ‘watch this together^^! Planned by JYP!’ what was this? Wooyoung opened the big pink envelop. He took out a dvd case. He wasn't scared, it was a scary movie, titled ‘The Ring’. Wooyoung wasn't scared but he knows who would be, Nichkhun.

   JYP is too cruel. He knows Nichkhun’s weaknesses, and he would use it to his advantages. But JYP also knows his weaknesses so he has to be careful. Wooyoung opened the dvd case. There was the dvd but also a sticky note. ‘Nichkhun is always the one who is doing everything in this relationship, the fans are thinking that it is a one-sided love. So with this movie Khunnie would be scared and you would have to take care of him! ~ love JYP.