Scary Movies

Khunyoung Week

   They were watching the scary movie together and Wooyoung was a little scared. He wasn't scared of the movie, he was scared to is Nichkhun scared. In fact he couldn't even pay attention to the movie, but only on all of Nichkhun’s settle movements, but Nichkhun only sat there, still. He move occasionally but hardly.

   Nichkhun was indeed frightened by the movie but he had to put up an act. If his fans saw him acting all scared they might would not like it. If the cameras wasn't here he would be hugging a blanket and the closest person to him who is well Wooyoung really tightly. He would hide his head behind that person and look at the screen only when it was calm. He didn't do this though. He just stare at the screen trying to think of everything else besides the movie but the movie was right infront of him, how could he ignore it?

   Nichkhun was completely happy when the movie was over. He didn't even want to go to the bathroom because he was scared if the ghost from the movie might come out of the mirror. He just went to his room. He lied on his bed and his phone rang. He picked it up only to throw it somewhere in the room. The caller said the line from the movie “You have only 7 more days to live...” he tried to hang up but it didn't work so he just threw his phone instinctively.

   Wooyoung was pacing in his room. ‘is he okay? What is he doing? I hope he is really not scared? Who am I kidding!? He probably won't be able to fall asleep tonight or even go to the bathroom without someone with him for a few months. Should I go check on him? Maybe I should call him? Wait. Why am I worrying so much? Stupid JYP, making me worry about Nichkhun. Wooyoung he probably is just texting Tiffany or something. Should I go to he room? No, I shouldn't.’

   Knock, knock, knock. Someone knocked on Nichkhun’s door. Nichkhun didn't answer and Wooyoung entered. Nichkhun looked up into Wooyoung’s eyes and he instantly know how Khun feel. He ran over and wrapped his arms around Khun.

   “It's okay. It is just a movie, Khun.” Wooyoung whispered ever so closely to Nichkhun ears. His whispers were too low to be heard from anyone beside Khun.

   “I-I know. But I am still scared. Could I sleep with you tonight?” Nichkhun whisper also too softly to be heard.

   “Sure.” ‘This is how smart JYP-hyung is. He plans it so well, he knows how to make us share a bed. Smart. Evil. Bird.’ Wooyoung thought.

   Everything was caught on camera but their whispers, and that changes everything. If you watch it, it seemed like Wooyoung is the scared one and he ran to Khun for protection. It seem like Nichkhun protected Wooyoung and wanted to make him not be scared by going to his room to sleep with him, but that isn't true. Nichkhun was the scared one and Wooyoung protected him. This love, oh wait sorry it isn't love ( not that they know of, yet ), this bromace isn't one sided, it's just we don't know all. All of their moments and secrets with each other.

   Nichkhun was scared of his room, scared that his phone would ring again. So as soon as Wooyoung said yes he took Wooyoung’s hand in his and pulled Wooyoung to Wooyoung’s room. They both brushed their teeth together and then snuggled in the bed. Wooyoung hugging Nichkhun, and Nichkhun hugging Wooyoung. But before they slept they got another mission card. They were so shock when they read it.

   ‘Have xxx.’ Nichkhun and Wooyoung looked at each other. That is way too far.

   “This can't happen.” Nichkhun keep reading the card over and over again.

   “Can I see it?” Wooyoung asked and Nichkhun gave it to Wooyoung. Wooyoung turned around the card and sighed. Nichkhun also sighed as it registered in his mind. ‘Jk! Haha I bet you guys were really shock! If you don't read this part it is not my fault that you guys did dirty, okay? The real mission is couple clothes tommorow! ~ Park Jin Young baby`(*^﹏^*)′ !!

   Wooyoung threw the card and pulled Nichkhun back down to snuggle with him and they fell asleep, peacefully.