Couple Clothes?

Khunyoung Week

   Nichkhun woked up first. He looked to his right and saw Wooyoung. Wooyoung was peacefully sleeping in his arms. He can't lie and say that he never had mixed feelings about Wooyoung, I mean how could you hold hands, hug, and sometimes kiss someone without thinking twice about it. Well unless they are a baby. But Nichkhun always told himself that they are just playing around just like he did on wgm with Victoria. He told himself that they were just playing.

   Nichkhun smiled looking at Wooyoung, wouldn't it be nice to have the younger wake up next to him every morning? Nichkhun continue to stare at Wooyoung for awhile and thought that maybe he should stop, the cameramen can come any second. Without Nichkhun knowing though they were already there.

   Nichkhun removes Wooyoung’s arms around him after forever and went to his own room, he forgot about the scary movie after such a good night. He went to the bathroom and brush his teeth. He thought why not just take a shower? So that is what he did, but when he opened his closet there was nothing besides a wrap giftbox.

   Nichkhun took the giftbox out of the closet. There was another card from JYP. DON'T SWITCH IT WITH YOUR HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND/WIFE/GIRLFRIEND OR WHATEVER YOU CALL WOOYOUNG!!~ Jin Young ‘What is he talking about’ Nichkhun thought, ‘Wooyoung and I are just friends and I already have a girlfriend. If you think about it I shouldn't even do this show because the fans just gonna tell me if I want to be with Wooyoung then I should brake up with Tiffany.’

   Nichkhun open the box. To his surprised it's his sweatshirt. It wasn't a new sweatshirt but why did he presented like this. Wait, this isn't his sweatshirt, it's Wooyoung’s. The thought ran through his mind. Wooyoung must have his sweatshirt. It was just couple clothes as in they have to wear the same clothes, but it was couple clothes that they have to wear each others clothes. Nichkhun smiled at the sweatshirt and grabbed some other stuff like pants, socks, and a bracelet with him and he went to the bathroom.

   Nichkhun was then showering, he couldn't stop smiling at the thought. Everything he took with him was a present from Wooyoung besides the sweatshirt. It wasn't just a normal sweatshirt that they have in common. They had many things in common because of the fans wanting them to wear and have the same stuff because they were Nichkhun and Wooyoung and Wooyoung and Nichkhun. They were khunyoung and wookhun and khunwoo. The sweatshirt was a present to Wooyoung from him. The sweatshirt had a sweet story to it.

-

   It was Chansung’s birthday that day. The two went to the mall together to buy Chansung something. They went into a store and when they both saw the sweatshirt they both wanted it but if they brought it then they wouldn't have enough money to buy something for Chansung. So they both left the store and continue on searching. After that Nichkhun then wanted to buy something cheap for Chansung so he could buy the sweatshirt, but not for him but for Wooyoung.

   Nichkhun thought for awhile and he thought Chansung wouldn't mine getting bananas. So he told Wooyoung that he had to do something so he was going to leave early. He went back to the store and brought the sweatshirt for Wooyoung. He walked home rememebering to stop and pick up some bananas for Chansung.

   It was time of the birthday party. It was a small party only with the members. Nichkhun gave his present to Chansung. And Chansung ate it in one bite, well for each banana. He also received Wooyoung present which was also bananas. Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung who gave him a shy smile, ‘he didn't, or did he?’ Nichkhun thought.

   It turned out all of the members brought Chansung bananas and he was happy with it. He could now store bananas in the storing banana machine that Taecyeon brought for him last year after the episode of real 2PM Nichkhun’s birthday. The machine guaranteed that whatever you put inside would now spoil until 50 years later.

   After the party Wooyoung pull Nichkhun into his room. He gave Nichkhun a giftbox. ‘he did, didn't he?’. Wooyoung scratch the back of his neck shyly as Nichkhun unwrapped the box. He was right, Wooyoung also brought him the same sweatshirt. Nichkhun ran to his room and gave Wooyoung his sweatshirt that was wrapped and they both laughed.

   So on Chansung birthday the two brought each other the same sweatshirt. And weird that they didn't buy themselves the sweatshirt although they really wanted it, they brought it for each other. I mean wouldn't it be funny if Nichkhun brought it for Wooyoung but Wooyoung also brought it for himself and then he would have two of the same sweatshirt, or the other way around but for Nichkhun this time?

-

   Nichkhun continued smiling until he remembered last night. He retraced his steps. He was all smiles until he remembered the movie. ‘Omg the ring is not real dude. It was a little girl acting. Or was it really just a little girl who got possessed by a ghost? I mean who can act that good? Oh my gosh, I only have 6 more days!’ he was scared remembering the phone call from yesterday. ‘please don't let me die so early?’ Nichkhun asked to he don't even know. God? Or Wooyoung to protect him. He thought about dying and leaving everyone and Wooyoung. Then tears fell down his face.

   As if on que. Wooyoung opened the bathroom door somehow although it was locked. He was wearing clothes but he didn't care about being wet. He hugged Nichkhun. “Khun, stop being so stupid. If your too scared to go somewhere yourself ask someone. Ask me, I'll always say yes to you, okay?” Khun didn't answer and Wooyoung looked at him. “You really are stupid.” he looked at the blushing Khun who was trying to cover himself. “What wrong? It's not like I never saw it before.” Wooyoung giggled and Nichkhun redden even more.

   “Get out.” Nichkhun didn't shout but only said quietly. He didn't want Wooyoung to leave but only Wooyoung to stop teasing him.

   “But then if I'm not here the ghost would come and take Khunnie away.” Nichkhun thought about it and re-hug Wooyoung tightly who never removed his hand from the Khun. He curse at himself ‘why do I have to be scared of ghosts? I don't even know if they are real. I shouldn't be asking that. If I question if they are real or not because they might show up so I will know if they are real or not. Stupid Wooyoung.’

   “Just stop talking or I'll kick you out for reals.” Nichkhun pushed Wooyoung away. “And stop staring at it!“ Nichkhun said trying to cover himself again.

   “But it's so small and cute.” Wooyoung said and Nichkhun blushed. He chased Wooyoung but not out of the bathroom because they have people here. Wooyoung ran out of the bathroom and Nichkhun locked the door. He showered quickly.

   He looked at himself, “It's not that small...” he whispered out loud to himself.

   Wooyoung was outside the bathroom door and he heard Khun`s comment, and he smiled. He liked how Nichkhun took his comment so seriously. He looked at himself too and he was all wet now so he decided why not and take a shower? And so he did.