Couple Shopping

Khunyoung Week

   After they both showered they went into the kitchen to make some breakfast. Prepared for them were coupled aprons. They had to admit they felt a little akwark. They normally have to wear similiar things for performances and such but not couple aprons.

   “Umm... what should we make?” the older asked the younger.

   “I don't know, thai omelets?” Khun then smiled, he knows that since the younger first ate them he was hooked.

   “Okay, but just this time. Too much omelets aren't good for you.”

   “Should I help?”

   “No, if you know how to make them you would be gaining so much weight and I don't think that would be really good. So just go sit over there.”

   Wooyoung watch as Nichkhun cooked for him. ‘It is like we are living together and he is my lover. Now I know why the fans like us so much together, it just seems too real. But our khunyoung fan aren't really happy lately because we haven't spent much time together after this show we would seperate again. Ahh Wooyoung stop! You shouldn't think like that we aren't together.’ to get his mind off his thoughts he took out his phone and play some games and surf the web.

   “Hey Khun.” Wooyoung called Nichkhun and the older turned around. “How about we show the fans a sneakpeek?” he waved his phone.

   “Umm, sure I'm almost done.” after Nichkhun was done cooking they took a selfie together and Wooyoung post it up on his social media apps. They both ate together teasing the fans by feeding each other.

   After they finished eating Wooyoung checked his twitter and they had 85,100 likes already. He smiled reading the comments.

   “What are you looking at?” Khun asked popping out from behind him. Nichkhun warm breathe against his neck gave him shivers. He showed Nichkhun his phone. And Khun smiled reading a few of the comments “The fans seem really excited for the show. Umm the crew said we have a new mission card.” Nichkhun took Wooyoung’s hand and pulled Wooyoung into the living room where the cameras were.

   One of the cameramen gave Wooyoung the mission card. ‘Couple shopping! You two would go to the store together and you will have a list of items that you would have to buy. The items are is in question form to see how much you know each other. ~Your BOSS’

   Nichkhun got his jacket and was waiting for Wooyoung who takes forever deciding what to wear. Sometimes Nichkhun thinks he take longer than girls although they are idols and need to change fast.

   Wooyoung finally came down and he walked straight to Nichkhun. “So careless” Wooyoung comments as he shoves his beanie onto Nichkhun’s head. Carefully covering his ears. He knew it was cold outside and he couldn't let the older get sick.

   Nichkhun watch Wooyoung as Wooyoung wore on his hat for him. He felt I don't know, special? He felt like a little kid again and his mom was scolding him for not wearing the right things in the right weather.

   As soon as they went outside the cold immediately hit them. Now Nichkhun felt bad that Wooyoung gave him his hat because even with it on he felt cold. His hands were really cold too, but he wasn't going to complain. He isn't selfish. He unconsciously look at Wooyoung’s hand.

   ‘It would be warmer if we held hands, we always do so there is no harm right? Eh he probably wouldn't like it.’ Nichkhun thought and shove his hand into his pocket.

   Wooyoung turn to look at him, “Are you cold?”

   “N-no.” ‘stupid! You clearly are if you stutter like that!’

   “Okay.” Wooyoung only replies, ‘good, guess he didn't notice.’ they walk a little bit more. “Umm I have to buy something here really quick, you could wait outside right?”

   “Umm... sure.” Wooyoung went inside and Nichkhun wishes he could too, ‘I bet it would be really warm’. Nichkhun took his hand out of his pocket and rubbed them against each other. He blew his breathe on them trying to heat them up.

   Out of nowhere someone grabbed his right hand and shoved a red glove onto it. He looked at this person. It was Wooyoung, again he was caring for Khun. Khun felt bad because he is the hyung and he should be the one caring for Wooyoung.

   Wooyoung took his other hand, his left hand and held it. Wooyoung put their hands into Wooyoung’s jacket’s pocket. Their finger intertwined in his pocket.

   So Wooyoung’s right hand held Nichkhun’s left hand, and Nichkhun’s left hand wore Wooyoung’s red glove and Wooyoung wore his own glove on his left hand.

   ‘When did he become so manly? He was always so cute and adorable on camera, but more calm in reality but now he isn't just cute or calm he is really... manly?’

   They began to walk after Wooyoung pulled Nichkhun back to reality. Nichkhun walked slow behind Wooyoung shyly. Nichkhun was an idol and never felt really embarrassed much but now Nichkhun felt uncomfortable, because Wooyoung was holding his hand so he was able to feel his pulse and can tell that his heartbeat was extremely fast.

   “Hyung...” ‘Omg, did I just call him hyung?’ Nichkhun asked himself. “Hyung-gry, hungry.” Nichkhun played it off. Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun though his sunglasses and Nichkhun can't really see his expression though them so he felt embarrassed not knowing what the younger was thinking about him.

   Wooyoung looked away from Nichkhun and smiled, ‘Nichkhun is too cute, Tiffany is really lucky.’ although Nichkhun played calling Wooyoung hyung off, Wooyoung still know that Nichkhun really did accidentally called him hyung.

   Wooyoung looked back to Nichkhun, “Yes dongsaeng?” Wooyoung say causing Nichkhun to blush.

   Nichkhun elbowed Wooyoung “Hey! Don't tease me! It's not my fault that my cute little Wooyoungie became so manly all of a sudden that I accidentally called him my hyung by accident.” Nichkhun heartbeat raced faster. He tried to pull his hand away from Wooyoung’s but Woooyoung only tighten his grip.

   Nichkhun felt so embarrassed, ‘why do he always have to tease me? Why can't I be the one teasing him?’

   ‘He is too cute not to tease, and he is even cuter when I .’

   “Your cute little Wooyoung was always bigger though.” Wooyoung said.

   “What? No, I'm still taller than you.” Nichkhun questioned khunfusingly.

   “Think about it.” Wooyoung said.

   After awhile of thinking “Yah! It's not that small!” Nichkhun tried to cover himself even though he was wearing clothes.

   “If you say so...” Wooyoung chuckled sarcastically as Nichkhun made a face. “but no matter what it's still cute.”

   “You're so gay, you can't call another guy's thing cute, small yes but not cute.”

   “Hey I say what I think.”

   “Wooyoung.” Nichkhun called after awhile.

   “Hmm?”

   “Wooyoung.”

   “Hmm?” Nichkhun clearly hears Wooyoung’s reply but he wants a specific answer, and Wooyoung knows what Nichkhun wants but he missed Nichkhun calling his name.

   “Wooyoung.”

   “Nichkhun.” Wooyoung finally answered but Khun didn't answer back. “Nichkhun.”

   “Wooyoungie!” ‘Too childish.’ Wooyoung thought. ‘Why do they think that I'm the childish one when all of the members are preschoolers in reality and I'm the kindergander?’

   “So your hungry huh?” Wooyoung asked after awhile remembering what Khun said earlier.

   “Umm, yeah. I'll pay, I'm the hyung and I need to stand my ground.”

   “Okay, that means I get to eat as much as I want.”Wooyoung says and Nichkhun wasn't going to whine, he wanted the younger to eat more, he wasn't as healthy as he use to be.

   “Umm... you two just ate breakfast and you still have a mission to finish.” a cameraman said.

   “Okay, we could eat after the mission.” Nichkhun said.

 

The glove part where wooyoung wears his glove for nichkhun and holds his other hand in his jacket was actually supposed to be in my other story my cute hyung/dongsaeng it probably would be still but i really love that part so I added here too^^