Chapter 9

Forsaken Dreamscape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9

   I’ll tell you one thing. I’m not who you think I am. Sure, I sound crazy but at least see yourself in my shoes, I’m sure you would do the same thing. Oh , why do I even try to make you believe me. I doubt you even tried to sympathize with the I’m going through.

   Oh, you don’t think I’m crazy? Wow, thanks. I guess I should give you a point for believing me. Certain things can’t be explained and I try to—I really do but I just can’t remember everything.

   I just wake up from one spot and then wake up in another. I don’t know how I know that but I just feel like I do—am I gifted? I don’t think so. Maybe it’s just some crazy I got myself in to.

   And I’m some random place again— woke up with no recollection of how I got here and everything hits me like some form of deja vu. Have I been here? I guess. Do I feel like I’m connected to this place? I guess. You see? I don’t know the answer and I know it’s a ing pain in the to keep hearing those—Now you know what I feel about myself.

   I gulp a lump on my throat that formed while thinking of this and push a door open. Rule number one in surviving these is to never follow your gut. Why? Because your guts are the first that gets eaten when you up. How do I know this? I don’t know. I just do.

   The door creaks open and I roll my eyes at it. Great, all horror movies pay for this and here I am getting the same treatment. Thanks president, you’re one heck of a leader. Now, how do I know this happens in horror movies? Do you know what my answer is? If you answered I don’t know then you’re right. I don’t have to explain the other reason because that’s just a waste of time.

   On the other side of the door leads me to a dark forest. Okay, so I’ll give you a time to inhale a huge amount of oxygen so you can hold your breath because that’s how long this is going to be—if not, then all ’s on you. Just saying.

   I, obviously—I mean who else, walk out of the cabin—or so what my brain tells me— and look around the empty forest. There doesn’t seem to be anyone out there and if there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter