CHP.02

NEMICI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 02

"That was a good run." Alpha Liam said.

"I do have too much time on my hands to let me have the chance to improve my skills to the best it can be..." Taeyeon said, dragging her last few words, trying to suggest something.

"We have spoken about this before. You know I can't allow that." Her father said.

"You can't keep me locked up in our area forever. I need to explore and get to see the world." Taeyeon protested.

"It's dangerous and remember what happened to your mother? I can't lose you, you are my only child." He said, hoping Taeyeon would understand.

"Do I even have a mate? But I guess that won't even matter." Taeyeon said.

"Cause I am sure I won't even get to live a life of my own. I am 20, not 2. Maybe its time for you to give me some freedom." She continued and went up to her room.

Alpha Liam sighed and went to his office, not knowing what to do.

"Why so gloomy? You always enjoyed your runs, especially when you get to run with your father." Drew said.

Taeyeon just remained silent and kept blinking her eyes to prevent tears from flowing down her cheeks.

"It's about that again. I'm guessing." Jacob whispered to Drey.

"Yes. It's about that." Taeyeon said, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"He is just looking out for you.. You know?" Drey said softly.

"But I am 20. I can't get locked up forever. If I don't ever ask for my freedom, I will die here without being able to do or even achieve anything." Taeyeon said frustratedly.

"Look, if you two are in my shoes, won't you get tired of always doing the same thing, seeing the same things everyday?" She asked.

"I guess we would.." Jacob said after much thinking.

"See?" Taeyeon said before taking clean clothes and walking into her bathroom to wash up.

-----

"It's here again. Ranking Day. Are your ready?" Drey said and smirked.

"You are kidding right? I have always maintained at the second position." Taeyeon said and smirked back.

Drey was about to respond with a comeback but he realised that Taeyeon did maintain in the second place since last year.

"Come on, let's see who we are up against." Jacob said.

Once they reached the competition board, they immediately went to see who they are competing against.

"You are so not gonna be happy when you see who you are up against.." Jacob said in shock.

"Who? It can't be that ba-" Taeyeon then paused when she saw her competitor.

"." She said in the most venomous tone.

Taeyeon is nice but this particular person has been getting on her nerves since day one.

Her pack would be the nicest and most peaceful if there wasn't that particular group of fake plastics.

Yes, her pack do have stereotypes.

They couldn't be gotten rid off since her father couldn't just kick them out just because they are being the iest people.

Technically, her father doesn't really believe what Taeyeon has been saying about the group of stereotypes.

Firstly, they are called stereotypes for a reason. Not only are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter