CHP.01

NEMICI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 01

Everyone has their own share of secrets that are left out of the public's eye.

The alpha and the members of the Silenthound pack are no exception.

What is their secret?

Taeyeon. The alpha's daughter who everyone thinks that she doesn't exist.

All the packs are fooled by their thoughts that Alpha Liam has no child due to the passing of his wife.

His wife has died 20 years ago in the midst of protecting "the child of one of the pack members" from Nightmoon pack.

But in actual fact, she was protecting her own daughter that has been kept a secret as it would be too dangerous for other packs to know of this.

Alpha Liam promised his wife that he will never let their daughter get harmed which explains why her identity is kept a secret.

He also vowed to never forgive the Nightmoon pack for killing his wife and never let Taeyeon be in the risk of getting targetted by them.

Because of this, Silenthound pack and Nightmoon pack then became each other's rivals and stayed away from one another.

Reason why Silenthound never really planned for any sort of revenge is due to the amount of sacrifices and deaths that can potentially happen.

They might be the second best pack of the whole world but Nightmoon is known for being the best out of all packs due to them being ruthless and deadly.

Although the alpha of the Nightmoon pack has just been taken over by Baekhyun, the son of the first alpha, he was known to have followed the footsteps of the father and has grown to become as cruel and dangerous.

This makes it much more important for Taeyeon to be protected and not be known of.

Taeyeon is 20 years old and you may think that she is timid and shy after all the protecting that her father has arranged, but she is the total opposite.

The members of the pack admired her and looked up to her greatly as she was pretty impressive in everything.

She could fight amazingly well. So well that she has won the fight between her and her own guards which are the top fighters in their pack. This placed her as the second best fighter in the whole pack. The first place is obviously the alpha himself.

And also, she looked perfect and extremely gorgeous that the females in the pack get jealous of her and the males... they do their best to not drool as

they will get beaten up by their alpha, obviously.

Taeyeon is born perfect but she has never let that change her into a boastful and bossy woman.

She treats everyone in the pack politely and kind unless anyone ever tries to mess with her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter