CHP.08

NEMICI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 08

Taeyeon was thinking if she should reply but decided not to cause she really didn't want to give any wrong ideas.

She then went to her contacts and immediately called Lucas.

"Yes?" Lucas said from the other side of the line.

Taeyeon then told him what just happened.

"I can see that you have never been in a relationship before." Lucas said while laughing.

"Stop teasing! I just don't text guys that often throughout my whole life." Taeyeon said.

"Just take it easy. My alpha just likes to flirt around sometimes. It's kinda normal so don't think about it too much." Lucas said.

Although that is good to hear, Taeyeon could feel that her wolf is disappointed somehow.

"Oh, I see. Anyways, you didn't really mention who your partner is." Taeyeon said trying to change the topic.

"There's really no need to know. But if you really want to know.. She's this girl called Joanne." Lucas said.

"Joanne as in Tiana's best friend?" Taeyeon said in shock.

"Yup. That's her. I have already met her once. She's quite nice and chill." Lucas said.

"Doesn't quite match up to what others have said." Taeyeon said.

"I guess you really have to know the person to know what they are like. Anyways, I gotta go. Beta duties. Text you soon." Lucas said.

Taeyeon said goodbye and hung up.

She then continued to do her homework and went to get ready for bed.

When she went under the covers, she went to her social media and see that someone has requested to follow her.

At first, she thought it was just one of those thirsty boys from her school as there were quite a few that she just ignored.

However, when she tapped on the new profile, she realized that it was Baekhyun.

It wasn't that shocking but at the same time she didn't expect him to follow her.

Immediately, she thought about what Lucas said earlier on.

"Just take it easy. My alpha just likes to flirt around sometimes. It's kinda normal so don't think about it too much."

Once again, she felt that her wolf is once again slightly disappointed.

She shook off that feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter