GF : 9

Girl Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ITALIC IS THOUGHT.

 

◘◘◘

 

 

Few weeks later....

   

"But even though Jessi said that  my kiss wasn't like that. It wasn't like that so.. What kind of kiss was it? She's made many friends, but is that starting to make her life too complicated." Tiffany sigh.

"Since I see Jessi at school everyday... I've become able to look at her face and talk to her normally again. But whenever I see her face... I want to kiss her." Tiffany look down.

"Is that something a friend should want? Could it be because we're bestfriends? I've never had a bestfriends before Jessi. So I wouldn't know.. Maybe it's normal for bestfriend."

 

"IM HOME!"

"TIFFANY! COME HERE." Her older brother wave at her like a child.

"Hmm."

"Grandma sent pictures we took together during spring break!"

"Really? What's this one? Oh! A picture of Oreo? He's gotten pretty fat.."

"Yeah, but he used to be small and cute, Miyoung."

"It's like he has no neck oppa."

"Yeah." Leo laugh

"Sanji is one of grandma's cats. I was still a kid back when grandma found him. He was so small and cute! I just had to kiss him. He smelled like milk and was so small and cute." Tiffany smile.

"Even though he's fat, he's still cute. Maybe we should get a cat." Leo said while looking at the pictures.

"In some ways, Jessi is a lot like a cat. She's small and cute.. And she smells nice."

"Hey Tiff..."

"Y-Yeah! Really cute! For sure!" Tiffany nervously laughed.

"Let's ask mom and dad together if we can get a cat!"

"Ah yeah."

"Alright! Im going down to the field to find a cat!"

"Whaa..."

"CATS HERE I COME!!" And Tiffany brother ran outside.

"The field.. But there aren't any fields around here."

 

*PHONE VIBRATE*

 

"Eh?!. From Jessi?"

 

"Are you doing anything tomorrow after school? Yoona and Yuri want to play together with us.. Can you come?"

From: Jessi

 

"Come to think of it.. It's been a while since the four of us got together." Tiffany replied to Jessica.

Message sent. Click.

"People often kiss things like kittens and puppies without really thinking about it just because they're cute..There's nothing weird about that.."

"Oh! Im home. Where's Leo, Miyoung-ah."

"Ah! That's uh!!!!...."

"He look for a cat on the field."

"Field? But there's no field here, darling." 

"I know..."

 

Few minutes later.

 

"There weren't any fields so I couldn't find a cat. *sniff* I got snail. Isn't it cute, though."

"Err.. Oppa, I dont think we need a snail."

 

The next day, after school.

 

"Come in! Come in!"

"Thanks for having us!!" Yoona and Yuri said in unison.

"Thanks for having us!" Tiffany said.

"You're so lucky that you get to have the place to yourself so much Sica. My family runs a shop out of our house, so my parents are always around." Yoong laugh.

"Wha else is here in the plastic Yoong."

"You bought so many sweets Yoona! We'll end up getting fat!"

"EH!!!!!!!"

"Ahahahaha!"

"Oh yeah, by the way, you two really wanted Tiff to come? Why is that?" Jessica ask

Yuri and Yoona look at each other.

"You did? W-Why?"

"Well, we've been thinking about that mixer  from a while back.." Yuri pout.

"Yeah we wanted to talk about the one that Tiffany was supposed to go to."

"Ah! Om so sorry! I never thanked you for.."

"Ah! You don't have to worry about that, Tiff."

"Fany-ah, that would have been your first mixer, right?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"She just narrowly escaped danger, didn't she?" Yuri said and point to Tiffany.

"Ymmmmenmmmahmmmmm!" Yoona said while munching her food.

"Eh? She was in danger? Why? Yuri? Yoona?"

"Man, Jessica can really be an airhead sometimes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter