GF : 11 : 1

Girl Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ITALIC IS THOUGHT

 

■■■

 

@MCDONALD

 

"Hey Tiff!"

"Mmm?" Tiffany look at Jessica and drink her softdrink.

"When there's someone you like, do you want to keep them tied up?" 

"Eh?!. Wh.. What?" Tiffany said nervously

 Ahaha. That's not what I mean. It's just because that girl was boasting about that mail from her girlfriend and Sunny got really mad.."

"Ah.. You mean Sooyoung.." "That really caught me off-guard." Tiffany wipe her sweat.

"I mean, girls who do things like think a guy/girl is with another girl if they don't reply to their mails right away."

"Mmmm"

"I don't think I'd want to date someone like that." Jessica sigh.

Tiffany frown a little.

"So if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend, would you want to monopolize him/her?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

" Eh?!."

"Would you make him/her do things like check his/her cellphone all the time?"

Silence....

"Ahmm. There aren't any guys/girls that I like, sooo...." "Meaning I'd rather spend time with you" Tiffany look at her softdrink and play with the straw. 

"Tiff? You're turning pretty red..." 

Tiffany shake her head.

"We probably won't be able to study at her house any more. And Sunny won't let us go to hers. I guess it will just be the two of us from now on, right Tiffany?" Jessica look at Tiffany and smirk.

"Really? Just the two of us?" Tiffany grip hard at the fork she was holding.

Jessica nodded. "Yes. I have a make-up test I need help with, too." Jessica grin.

"But.. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter