GF : 7

Girl Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ITALIC IS THOUGHT.

 

◘◘◘

 

"Mmm.. Tiffany, you're getting dressed up?" Mr. Hwang asked his daughter who's busy combing her hair.

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah!"

"I see. Well don't stay out too late."

"Im going now dad." Tiff

"W-Wait... Tiffany you aren't going to meet a boyfriend? Are you?"

"Err. No! Im just going out with some friends from my class."

"I have to go now dad! Bye bye!" Tiffany wave.

"D-Dad believes in you, Tiffany."

 

"Today is the day I go to a mixer for the first time." Tiffany thought.

"The guys who are coming are old enough to buy alcohol. Also they're paying everything so we can drink as much as we want." Sunny said. Smiling.

"Im not going to drink though! I start acting like crazy when I drink." Sooyoung said

"Ahahaha! Is that so Soo." Jessica laugh

"Jessi seems like the types who drinks a lot though." Tiffany teased Jessica

"What! NO! Im not like that at all!"

"Geez!"

"It's true that I kind of  lied to my dad but the mixer isn't the reason I got dressed up." Tiffany thought.

"Tiff?"

"Hmm?"

"Is that the one piece you got when we went shopping a few days ago?"

"Yeah!"

"It looks good on you! Its really cute! One piece dresses really suit Tiff's the best." Jessica compliment Tiffany

"Thanks Jessi." Tiffany gave Jessica her infamouse eyesmile.

"I did it because I wanted to hear Jessi say that.. But.... Isn't that childish of me though?" Tiffany pout at her thoughts.

"It's been a long time since we last had a mixer." Sooyoung said.

"It's because it's so hard to get our old group together."

"Eh? Why Sunny?!."

"It's because our old friends all got boyfriends." Sunny said

"Ah! I see. It must be hard to make plans with your friends when you're worried they might already have plans with their boyfriends."

"Well... That's true.. But more than that, it's because girl start to abandon their friends once they have boyfriend." Sunny explain to Jessica

"Eh! Really?!."

"Yeah. When you have a boyfriend, he become your top priority, right?"

"What! That's awful!"

"I know.. Girls even cancel plans with their friends at the last minute." Sooyoung said.

"Ah." Jessica frowned.

"Sorry! Im actually the kind of girl who does those things." Sunny nervously laugh while the other girls look at her blankly.

"Is that really how things are ? It doesn't apply to us though, right?" Tiffany thought.

"Ahahahahaha!"

"You should tell that kind of thing sooner ." Sooyoung frowned

"What the hell Sunny."

"If Jessi gets a boyfriend at the mixer today.. Will he become her top priority? If Jessi got a boyfriend then.... Jessi is the kind of girl guys like... So for sure she'll get one.. Yuri and Yoona used to be such close friends but after the class change, they started to drift apart... Or worse.... If Jessi and I were to end ip in different classes..." Tiffany clenched her hands.

Jessica look at her side and didnt see Tiffany beside her.

"Eh! Tiff?" Jessica ask worriedly. The girls saw Tiffany crying.

"Ah.. So sorry.. Why?" Tiffany look down and wipe her eyes.

"What.. What's wrong!!!!!!!" Sunny ask

"Is something in your eyes?" Sooyoung said

"Ah yeah.. That's it. Ahahaha."

But Jessica said nothing. She have an idea she ran to Tiffany side and grab her shoulders.

"Geezzz! What did I tell you? Yet you still came even though your stomach ache was so bad it caused you to cry." Jessica said

"Huh?"

"Sorry she didn't want to cancel on you guys as the last minute even though she has a stomach ache, so she forced  herself to come today." Jessica said.

"Eh!!!!! Really!!! Is that heroic or stupid?" Sunny said

"How will she be able to drink?" Sooyoung sigh.

" Actually I...." Tiffany didn't finish what she wanted to say because Jessica cut her.

"Anyways, I'll take her back home.." Jessica said and look at Tiffany and smile

"Yeah, I guess that's what you have to do.. But what about the mixer!?"

"Now we'll be two girls short!"

"Ah! You don't have to worry about that!" Jessica brightly said.

 

A few minutes later the two girls are now sitting inside the train. They didnt said words to each other.

Jessica is busy texting... But Tiffany..

"Er... Hey Jessi.. You know that Im not sick, right?"

Jessica smile.

"Don't worry about that kind of thing. I didn't really feel like going either."

"Eh!" 

"You were crying because you really hated the idea of having to go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter