GF : 1

Girl Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ITALIC IS THOUGHT.

◘◘◘

 

TIFFANY POV~

 

DING DONG DING DING.

 

"Alright, time's up! Pass your tests up to the front!" Mr Lee said to us and look at his watch.

" Really...This is the worst! If only I'd had a few more minutes."  Tiffany sigh and pass her paper to her classmate.

*Clatter*

"It's time to go home."

"Hi Tiff." When I looked up. The most popular girl in school just called me. Then I look down again..

"H-Hel-Hello J-Jessica-shi." Oh . Did I stutter. Waaaaaaaaa this is so embarrassing.

"Did she call me Tiff now?"  My mind went black for a second.

"Well, Tiff, do you live near in SoNyeo? You're Tiffany Hwang. Do we live in the same direction? " She asked

"Ah.. Eh.. Near S-SoNyeo. Ah could it be ShiDae?"

"Why she asking me that!" I thought

"Really? Will you go home with me?"

"OMG Kill me now please!"

"Ah eh.. Hmm..." I nod. She smiled.

"Even though we'd been in the same class for more than semester.... That was the first time we'd talked to each other."

"It's all good.. By the way call me Jessi." I just smile to her.

 

Right now we're on the street walking.

"Tiff, how did you do? That exam is awful!"

"Still Tiff.. Everyone else in class calls me Hwang or Tiffany-shi."

"Well, I was able to answer all the questions. I'm pretty sure I got most of them right." I shyly said

She make a funny shock face.. Haha I didnt know that the famous girl act like this...

"What?" I said

"Since you were sighing at the end of the test.. I thought you were bad at english like me..." She look down

(A/N Yeah Jessica is not good in English here ^^)

"Ah I know..."

"Is that why she talked to me?"

"As expected of someone like Tiff, who only missed one day of English classess... Im always having to take make up tests.." She then rubbed the back of her neck she look at me again and say.

"By the way, why did you miss that one class? Was it because of a cold?"

"I... I-" I didnt get finish what I was trying to say because..

"Were you okay?"

"Did you collapse?"

"Are you anemic?"

Yeah she asked me too many questions.. ==

"The night before... In the bath, I just fell asleep.. Next to the bath without any clothes then the next morning. I had a stomach-ache." I look away. It's embarrassing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What the hell is that! You're way too honest."

"I want you to stop laughing right now."

"Okay. I stop now. Aha, laughing like that, made me thirsty. Let's go get something to drink!" She said and grab my hand and we start to run.

 

@McDonald

 

"Hm. Small coke and nuggets! Okay Tiff" Jessica said.

"Eh? That's.. I guess so.." I sigh.

After we order and get the food we went to look fo a table.

 

*munchmunchmunchmunch*

"Yay! Thinking always makes me hungry!"

*nomnomnomnomnomnom*

"Didn't you say you were thirsty." I said in my mind and just smile at her.

 

5 minutes later...

 

"Is this really okay? We're supposed to go straight home after school. What if a teacher sees us."

"Ah. Have you been straightening your hair yourself?" Jessica ask and touch my hair. I panic..

"B-Back OFF! Whaaa...."

"Sorry Tiff. But your hair is so pretty and soft and just like silk. It was the first thing I noticed about you. I've been wondering about it for a while now." She said cutely and make me blush.

"Jessi, isn't your hair straight beautiful too?" She sigh.

"Well, this is just between you and me.. My hair is actually curly so I have to straighten it...." She whisper.

"O-Okay.."

"You can't tell anyone. This is super secret. Super ultra mega secret."

I smile and nod. Jessica-shi  is pretty weird.

"My hair is so troublesome. Even though it damages my hair. I iron it straight because of that there's a limit to how long I can grow it..." She smile.

"I...I really think your hair is really beautiful." She continue and patted my hair.

"Isn't it weird for a classmate to be patting my head"

"But.. I-It just like this, I don't style it or anything. He-he."

"Yeah. Your hair is totally untreated. Hahahaha."

"Y-Yeah.."

"Why don't you do anything with your hair? I mean, your hair is beautiful, so it's kind of wasteful."

I looked at my food.

"Where do you go to get it cut?."

"I just.. Go to a barber near my house with my mom..."

"That's all?"

"......."

"........."

"I should leave now." I said and bow.

"I'll get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter