(TSLF) His Charm

Drabbling through Eunhae's world (Two authors' game)

Has it really been 3 months? What the hell even! 
So, after watching Produce 101 I thought I might try my hand on writing a rap and to be honest, I think I did exceptionally well. Be ready to get sHOOK

Enjoy!

Prompt: Some people said it was swag, some said it was idiocy but he thought that it was endlessly charming.



His Charm

 

The crowd moved along and screamed when Hyukjae rapped. In his tight clothes and and with a snapback he just seemed too cool, spitting out some real fire.

"No chillin' all my life
Jaw sharp like a knife
Imma gonna show you who's boss
if you ain't see it, it's your loss
yo

I'm long long lo-ong
crazy strong strong stro-ong
yeah, hold yourselves
hold your shelves 
'cuz imma 'bout to go ring a ding dong dong
"

"Wow, he is so cool!" Yesung's eyes shined. "I wish I had that much swag. I especially love the arm movements." The high school senior moved his arms wildly, enjoying the feeling of swag coming over him.

"So cool. Totally, more like idiotic looking."
"Psh, Kyuhyun. You don't know what's good." Said Sophomore shook his head while facing the rapper on stage and sighed, wondering about his life choices.
"I actually think he is charming."

Donghae bit his lip, his eyes solely fixated on the boy rapping away his soul. He loved the way his thick lips moved and how charismatic he moved. The way he looked at the crowd made Donghae fangirl. He was convinced that was a god on stage.
Kyuhyun looked at his friend when he realized that he was also starstruck. He shook his head again.

"That's why I prefer staying home. I'm always surrounded by idiots outside." Donghae ignored his younger friend, the sparkle never left his eyes.

"I wonder what else on him is long."

Kyuhyun gagged and turned away. Too much was too much.

"Left and right 
loose or tight
young or old 
shy or bold 
female or male
i'll await you with my tail
"

"My god, what is that even supposed to mean?" Kyuhyun looked at his friends but gave up. One was dancing like he smoked some weird stuff the shady guys in the club offered and the other seemed to be ready to get "that tail".

"Thank you, Eunhyuk. That was super awesome! Give it up for this extraordinary rapper!"

Eunhyuk bowed and got down from the stage.

"Okay, guys. Let's go ho-Donghae!"

Donghae immediately moved towards the rapper to catch up to him. 

"Eunhyuk!" He screamed, hoping the other would hear him despite the loud music.

The rapper turned around and was surprised to see a -pretty good-looking- stranger suddenly calling out on him.

"Yes?"
"You were so charming!"

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. 

"Thank you. That's the first time I heard someone say that."
"What? But you are so good!"
"Well, they prefer to call me world-stopping. Life-changing. Gorgeous. Jaw-dropping. -"
"Oh, yeah, I get it. You are all of that. And more!" Donghae got a bit nervous and he suddenly felt a little too hot in the club. He opened the upper buttons of his shirt, not seeing how Eunhyuk's eyes followed his movements. His mono-eyelids had a new glint that Donghae didn't really understand. Eunhyuk smirked and Donghae was sure his heart stopped for a second. He lowered his voice like it was something only he was supposed to hear.

"Hey, pretty boy. You want me to show you my tail?" 

Unfortunately, the music was too loud for him to understand properly.

"-Nail?"
"Oh, no no no-"
"You want to nail me?"
"Oh, yes yes yes."

Eunhyuk's smirk never left his face. He offered his hand to Donghae who took it with a confused expression.
This time the rapper leaned towards Donghae's ear.

"You're hot, right? I know a place where you can get rid of the shirt properly."

Donghae blushed but still followed the charming rapper through the crowd.

____________________

If you are wondering what kind of word vomit that was - I have no idea either. 
Did y'all like my rap? All rappers dress warm yo, 'cuz I'm spittin' out some real FIYAAH
BTW, thank you for commenting, subscribing and reading. Oh, and also holler at me if you wanna talk about Produce101 because I'm total trash!


Next prompt oh dear: 
He didn't know how he got here. He only remembered rain and now he was suddenly in a kettle. How could he get back? He was only a little fish!


Update:
I'm not gonna insist on killing Hyukjae anymore >_> You guys won the monkey will live :'D