(TSLF) Cupid has shot my heart

Drabbling through Eunhae's world (Two authors' game)

Finally, managed to complete this drabble! It was fun hehe thanks, Tessa :D 
I kinda wrote the drabble a bit differently, though. You could say it's the "wrong POV" but it still fits I think :D So, enjoy!
(and yes I sang OMG's Cupid in my head) 
 

Prompt: One day he met a cupid, no, actually he met the Cupid. That guy had wings and was weird, was he supposed to fall in love or what?

 

Cupid has shot my heart


Donghae angrily glared at the beautiful pair in the middle of the platform. Hyukjae and Hyoyeon looked good together. She fit well into the female lead's role. So did Hyukjae. Donghae huffed and groaned a bit. Even if Hyukjae seemed oh so perfect, he was sure he would have made a better male lead. But his freaking incompetent teacher thought differently, leaving him with the role of a little guy with wings, a bow and arrows. He was ing cupid. There was nothing that he didn't hate about his role. His part was minimal, he says like one sentence and he just couldn't - for the life of everything beautiful - shoot a damn arrow correctly. He even managed to break multiple props, angering his teacher but he didn't do it on purpose, he was born with those destructional hands! That damn Lee Hyukjae once passed him after one of his shootings went into another stage prop and -LIKE HOW DARE HE- LAUGHED at him and asked "Wow, is that your way of making people fall in love?". That jackass.

He felt a presence next to him and saw the face of his friend. He felt like running away because he knew what was about to come.

"Hey, there, Cupid."
" off, Cho."
"Awww, for a creature who is supposed to spread love you sure are bitter."
"Yes, and I also bite." Kyuhyun grinned at his friend and raised his eyebrows.
"."
"What do you want?" Donghae took the bow into his one hand and an arrow into his other, trying to figure out how to shoot someone without endangering their health.

"Just wanted to mentally support you. You know, it's very obvious that you are throwing daggers at them instead of love arrows."  Kyuhyun picked up another arrow and played with it because he just was one big kid. Donghae sighed.
"I know I shouldn't be mad at them but it's my last year and I really wanted to be the male lead at least once! Just once! Instead I wear a big white long shirt-"
"You mean dress."
"- and carry around arrows and a bow I can't handle." 
"You could accidentally shoot Hyukjae with an arrow, so you can take his role."
"That would be very unfair to him, even if I hate his face." Their talk was interrupted by a male chuckle. They turned towards the guy who had an obnoxious smile on his face.
"You look good, Donghae." Donghae broke the arrow in his hand. Hyukjae's chuckle sounded sarcastic and mean. It was probably meant so as well. .
"Oh, don't go breaking off more of those. Our teacher won't be amused finding out you broke every 15 arrows. I gotta admit, you are a very weird cupid. Isn't your job to make people fall in love with your arrows? How will you do that if the only thing you are capable off is seemingly stabbing innocent objects with them and breaking them?"
"Get away with your useless comments. I can't bear your face. Maybe I should try to aim at your head instead. I am sure I would miracously aim well." The already broken arrow in Donghae's hand pulverized when he saw Hyukjae's smug smile.
"Be butthurt all the way you want. In the end I still got the role, not you."

Donghae glared with all of his power, which wasn't much, at Hyukjae who turned away with a laugh. Ryeowook, a shy and quiet kid who barely talked and was new in their school, took away the bow in Donghae's hands before he could break that one as well. 

"Wow, that was very sweet."
"I can't tolerate your sarcasm right now, Kyuhyun. Ugh, this guy makes me so mad. I feel like aiming at his head for real."
"Wait, I don't think it's a good idea. I was just joking back then."
"Kyu, those arrows hardly do any harm. Just a little bit. Or maybe more, whatever. I just want to- Ryeowook! Give me back the bow!"

The small boy reluctantly gave Donghae the bow back, the glare of the older intimidating him.

Donghae threw what was left of the arrow on the ground and took a new arrow and set his aim on Hyukjae's head. Oh, sweet revenge, Hyukjae will be irritated for the rest of the day. Donghae laughed in his head and let go of the arrow but of course it didn't hit Hyukjae where Donghae planned to hit him. It hit him right there. In Hyukjae's . 

"Ow, goddamit."

Donghae lowered the bow in shock that he actually was about to shoot Hyukjae. He could have hurt him, not severely but still. Suddenly he heard how Kyuhyun next to him yelped and suddenly felt something poke into his along with Kyuhyun's body falling against his.

", it better not be what I think it is. Stand up, idiot."

Kyuhyun hurriedly stood up but Donghae still felt something in his cheek. When he rose and touched behind himself he realized that it was an arrow as well. From the corner of his eyes he could see how Hyukjae eyed him with big eyes which went down to his who seemed to stare at more than just the arrow. Donghae quickly hid his and coughed in embarassment. He could feel his face heating up.

Hyukjae laughed a little, this time it sounded melodic and not mean at all and smiled at Donghae amused. Donghae bit his lip, his blush intensifying, he suddenly felt overwhelmed by Hyukjae's warm smile and wondered what the just happened to him. Where were all his negative emotions and thoughts towards Hyukjae? He didn't understand the world anymore.

He was also surprised when Hyukjae later approached him and suddenly started talking to him with an adorable gummy smile he has never seen before. But what surprised him the most was that he smiled brightly back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook sighed contendly and pulled out his phone to text a special someone.

 

Message to God

It took quite some while and energy but I finally managed to shoot them with the arrows. 

Cupid

 

 

----

I hope you liked it^^

My next prompt for you, my friend! You are lucky his time I asked another friend who is also an Eunhae shipper and not as randomn as my other friend xD


Next prompt:

Besides dancing he also loved the extra cuddle sessions.