(TSLF) Cute

Drabbling through Eunhae's world (Two authors' game)

So after the heavy stuff Tessa and I wrote I think it's time for something fluffier. Still can't believe she just turned MY DEAD HYUKJAE STORY INTO LIVING HYUKJAE I guess I'll have to kill him later again

Here we go with a very short and light drabble, enjoy!

Prompt: Mr. A is cute and he things it´s not the right feature for a guy. Mr. B disagrees.


Cute
 

Pat. Pat. A pout. A frown. Another pout.

"What are you doing?"
"Hyukjae, I'm cute."
"Yeah, of course you are. You are Lee Donghae. The cutest guy in town."

Donghae still pouted and looked at the other man. 

"I don't want to be cute."

Hyukjae wrapped his arms around Donghae's middle while standing behind him and looked into the mirror Donghae was standing in front of.

"Why not? You are adorable like this. I love it." He buried his head into the man's shoulder, inhaling the sweet smell. "Lee Donghae, the cutest guy in town and my sweet boyfriend. Aren't I lucky?"

Donghae giggled at his boyfriend's behaviour, not so secretely loving the backhug and the compliments but-

"Being cute is not right for a man, though! Maybe for a boy. But not for me. I'm manly. Like I got muscles and and facial hair-" "Where?"
"-shush. Just because I choose not to wear a beard doesn't mean I couldn't have one."
"Your behaviour is also cute. You are perfect like this." Hyukjae laughed and kissed his boyfriends neck, loving the way Donghae's lips stretched into a warm smile.
"Hyukjae! I'm a man! Call me handsome and attractive but not cute!"
"Actually, you are right. You aren't cute."
"Thank y-"

Hyukjae turned his boyfriend around and cupped his cheeks, squeezing them.

"You are adorable."

Donghae let out a mix between a whine and a little scream hitting Hyukjae slightly. 

"You know what? I'm gonna show you how manly I can be."
"Oh, how so?" 

Hyukjae chuckled amusedly, eyes crinkling, making Donghae's inner 14 year old fangirl. But he was determined to show his manly, non-cute side. Without another thought he took of his shirt and deliberately put a hand through his hair to mess it up while looking at Hyukjae, lips between his teeth.

The amusement vanished in the older man's eyes and surprise took its place. Especially when Donghae pushed Hyukjae on the bed and climbed on top of him. 

"You are in for a wild ride, Mister."




_____

Cringe at the last line (I couldn't think of anything better, I'm sorry)

My prompt for youuuu Tessaaaa:

Killing him was his only chance.

Dun dun dun, have fuuuun!