(PH) Dangerous Lover

Drabbling through Eunhae's world (Two authors' game)

 

Warning!!! Double update: read theprevious chapterby Thisseemslikefun too!!!!

 

Okay, so. I kinda couldn´t get over it no matter how hard I tried. I can´t stand sad endings and especially I can´t stand seeing Hyukjae die T_T So I did something really horrible... I wrote the second part, although Emma´s story was really amazing and I loved the theme and especially the idea so baaaad!!!! T_T I´m so sorry! I used the prompt, tho: He was his biggest fan but at the same time his biggest enemy. - PandaHero

 

 

 

 

 

Dangerous lover

 

Non omnis moriar, how suitable. Donghae thought when he was sitting next to the unmoving body. Death will have only a part of me, only a little bit. Donghae meant his words for himself but Hyukjae stole them from him. A miscalculation.

Donghae met Hyukjae two years ago, he seemed like an easy prey, he was all over Donghae from the beginning. Hyukjae´s parents were a pain in the but Donghae slowly managed to detach his lover from them, even Hyukjae´s sister stopped calling eventually. Donghae thought he won when he made Hyukjae give up his life for him. Only it seemed now that Donghae lost.

“Ugh.”

Donghae coldly looked at the man beside him that was coming back. Hyukjae coughed and gripped his ribs, he was bleeding. He needed a doctor or else he would bleed out, perhaps. Donghae wasn´t sure, he couldn´t believe anything anymore. Hyukjae was supposed to be dead, his heart in Donghae´s hands. But the man was alive and coughing only half meter away from Donghae.

In the end Donghae simply walked out of the hotel room, leaving his bleeding lover to his fate. Donghae returned home, filled himself a glass of alcohol and waited for the outcome. He was gripping his phone and waiting for a call, for once he felt nervous. Hyukjae wasn´t the first one he owned and didn´t seem any different from the others.

Donghae approached Hyukjae first in a café. They talked and clicked, Donghae made sure they would click. Hyukjae loved anything he would do, he was like Donghae´s undying fan. Hyukjae changed to fit Donghae better and didn´t even notice it. Pushing him further and further each time until he was too far to come back. Every hit became pleasurable, every kick turned to be only a routine, pain stopped bothering him. And then only the last step remained, feeding off Hyukjae´s love had a grand finale, the moment when Donghae would devour his heart. But this amazing event was a let-down.

The phone in Donghae´s hand rang twelve hours after he left the hotel. The caller wasn´t police, hospital or Hyukjae´s sister. It was Lee Hyukjae himself, he picked it up.

“Where are you? I need to see you,” he said desperately. He was still the same.

“Come home,” Donghae whispered and shut the call. So, he was alive.

It took Hyukjae almost two hours to arrive, when the front door unlocked, he was standing there awkwardly and clutching his patched up torso. It was a serious injury, he shouldn´t have been walking around like that. As expected, Hyukjae shuffled to the living room and tiredly sat down on the sofa. Donghae was watching him from the armchair, he seemed calmer by merely being in the same room as Donghae.

“What´s going on?” Donghae asked sternly, his dark eyes piercing through Hyukjae.

“I´m sorry,” Hyukjae whispered, looking awkwardly at his clenched hands.

“I thought you wanted to be with me forever, you said everything of you was mine, you said your heart was mine.”

“I didn´t know you would need it.”

“You don´t have it, Hyukjae!”

Hyukjae used to say that his soul, heart and body was all Donghae´s anyway, he said he was ready to die by his hands. That´s why Donghae couldn´t hide the shock when he dove with his hand under Hyukjae´s ribs and found the place in his chest empty. What was he?

“I´m sorry,” Hyukjae whined. “But I love you.”

“You don´t have a heart, Hyukjae,” cold words were supposed to hurt and Hyukjae was hurting.

“I do and it´s all yours, I swear!” Hyukjae was desperate.

“Where is it?” Donghae asked and his eyes screamed madness. He had to devour the heart or else this life he´s living would be the last one, or else he would begin growing old, he didn´t want Hyukjae to be his last lover.

“I don´t know.”

Donghae was pissed. Hyukjae was alive and keeping his own heart as a hostage. Donghae could kill Hyukjae and hunt down somebody else but he didn´t want that. Donghae lived his life like he would play a game. If he didn´t beat his lover, he would get him faster but he liked to push the limits of love, he liked to make the game interesting. And Hyukjae was it, Hyukjae was the ultimate challenge. The best lover, the strongest enemy.

“I will find it,” he said determined. Hyukjae smiled lightly, Donghae wasn´t liking it but at the same time, it felt good. Finally, he met his match.

“Yes, please.”

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 

 

So, Emma... you aren´t too mad, are you?I´m sorryyyyyT_T I really loved the idea of Donghae being a heart devouring mass murderous black widow but he didn´t spare that one dummy and I´m deeply sorry... I will be really good with the next prompt, okay?

The next prompt: Mr. A is cute and he things it´s not the right feature for a guy. Mr. B disagrees.