(TSLF) Let the show begin

Drabbling through Eunhae's world (Two authors' game)

 

What the fck is this supposed to be

 

I am terribly sorry for this mess D: It's honestly I think my weakest work in this compilation but it's nearing 2 am and I am dead tired but wanted to finish this before I get loaded with work again. Tessa thought she can force me into writing something steamy mwahahahahah I changed it a bit though, it is just a hot mess now haha I hope you enjoy (or at least don't cringe away)!

Italics are Donghae's thoughts!

Prompt: The stripper said he confused the address, that he was supposed to be on a hen party. So why isn´t he leaving my room then?
 


Let the show begin

 

Honestly, Donghae just wanted to get home from uni, throw his bag into the next corner and sit in front of the tv while waiting for and then eating his delicious pizza. It was the perfect plan after an exhausting week in uni. He has only been sitting for 15 minutes when he heard the doorbell ringing. He was surprised at how fast this pizza place delivered. It was his first try with this pizzeria. His friend Kyuhyun recommended it to him. Wow, he is useful for something other than having a sharp tongue.

When Donghae opened the door, already anticipating his simple but delicious combination of salami and beef pizza, he didn't expect a cop standing in front of his door.

"Hello, there, handsome."

Now, Donghae didn't know much about encountering police - he was after all a very good boy -  but he doesn't think police looked that flirty normally. 

"Good evening, Sir. How may I help you?"
"I got a complaint from a neighbour saying it was too loud. I am here to check on the situation and other things."

Donghae turned around and looked at his untidy flat he shared with his friend Siwon. The only noise came from the tv. A drama was running but that was it. It was just the normal volume.

"Sorry, -um."
"Why don't you let me in and check it out myself?"

Donghae nodded, knowing from all the movies that going against the police could bring bad consequences.

The officer entered his flat and he was a bit embarassed at the mess. The man looked around and looked confused for a moment before a little smirk turned his lips up. The gay in Donghae didn't need any pizza anymore, it was already feasting on what he saw. A (somewhat) tall man, muscular, his arms were somewhat exposed and they looked strong. Donghae was sure those arms wrapped around his body could do wonders. The man had mono eyelids which he found super adorable and plump lips that looked very kissable. What striked him as unusual for an officer was his hair colour, though. Since when were they allowed to wear red hair?

"Where is your bedroom, hot stuff?"

The student felt his cheeks heating up at the name and pointed at the right door next to him. The man gestured for him to enter first and he followed the instructions. Suddenly, he felt how the officer softly pushed him against the bed and how he raised Donghae's arms connect them to some cold metal. Did he just-?
He looked up over his head and there it was the proof for his thoughts. He was handcuffed. On his bed. By a police officer. 

"Let the show begin." 

The man smiled and Donghae couldn't help thinking that it was a really nice smile. He was taken out of his mind cloud after the officer threw away his hat and smirked again. The student didn't understand what was going on. He has never seen such kind of situation in a movie before! Or did he? Wait. Is this-?!

Donghae gasped when the man started ing his shirt. 

"What the hell?" 
Sure, he was confused about the whole situation but he didn't have the chance to find a hot and attractive guy to take care of him in a while so his mind was clouded and screamed at him to indulge in the sinful hip moving and slow teasing of the man.
He didn't even realize what was happening, till the officer - if he even was one - started crawling towards him on the bed. Donghae realized that the gay and side of him has reigned over his mind long enough and that he should get back to reality as soon as possible.

"M-Mister. Sorry, but you are not an officer, right?"
"You can call me anything you want, baby."

Donghae bit his lips harshly when he felt the guy touching his chest with a teasing smile. 

"Are you a- a stripper or something?"
"I am."
"B-but-" The man's hand went dangerously low. "- what are you doing here?"
"I am actually booked at a hen party but seems like I got the wrong adress - oops! But it's okay, I'm having plenty of fun with you as well." The hooded eyes, that y smirk, those dangerous fingers on him - Donghae enjoyed it all too much.

"Why weren't you leaving then when you realized? Isn't it your job?"
"Do you want to get rid of me, sweet cheeks?" He felt how one of his cheeks was pinched and it made him scream out of shock and moan out of pleasure. He loved it when people touched his . 
"I- No but you see, my roomate is coming back some time and this could get really embarassing."
"Let him come. Maybe he can join."
"W-What?!" he stuttered and went red at the suggestive wink from the redhead. He didn't think he would be able to say anything without stuttering for the rest of the evening.

Suddenly, he heard a foreign ring tone and the man backing up, looking annoyed as ever. 

"What goddamn it? - Yes, I'm on my way to the hen party. - Yeah, I kinda got the adress wrong I think. - I haven't called earlier because I was-" The guy took a quick look at Donghae and smirked again. "- I was occupied. - Yeah, just tell me the right adress. - Okay, thanks. Bye."

The man put his phone back into his pocket and looked at Donghae from top to bottom while his lips but ultimately sighed disappointed. Not today.

"Sorry, job's calling. I would have loved to continue what we started-" Donghae frowned, not remembering anything about wanting to jump into bed with the stripper from the beginning  - at least not conciously. "- but the real hen party is waiting for their y stripper cop. Hey, I think we should continue this another time. Or grab some coffee if you want."

The redhead wrote his number on a college block and smirked at Donghae one last time before leaning towards him so their faces were only a few centimeters apart. He brushed his thumb over Donghae's lips, enjoying the way he took away the boy's breath.

"Don't forget to call me, babe." he whispered and disappeared with an amused grin, not forgetting to wink at him again.

Donghae blinked a few times till he realized what just happened. There were so many questions left in his head, it was way too late for all of them. Especially if they came all at the same time.

He felt like he forgot one big thing but couldn't rememer what. In that moment, Siwon came through the door with pizza in his hands.

"Hey, Hae. I met the Pizza guy outside and- why are you handcuffed to your bed?!"

Oh, yeah. That. .

 

 

--------

Thanks for reading!

My next prompt for Tessa: They could never be together. He was after all his brother. 


Oh, juicy and dramatic! You can bend the prompt in any way, though, so have fun!