My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan entered to their place late at night, he went for a long run, he could not control his wolf after hearing that his mate was suffered for a long time. He was running for miles in the woods, without stopping, his paws hit the ground with such a force leaving an impact, hid roar scarring the animals nearby, shaking the trees. When he reached a pond in the woods, his favourite place for relaxing whenever he wants, he jumped inside it in hope that the coolness of water might calm him down.

He went to his room, with light footsteps. His mate might me sleeping peacefully, he did not want to wake her up. She didn’t sleep peacefully at nights, she has some nightmare which makes her twisting and turning in the bed.

Luhan will be awake within seconds, and rub her arms in a soothing making her relax and sleep again. Seo hyun didn’t know that luhan was offering such a comfort at the nights.

Luhan opened the door to their room, and was immediately in alert to see the empty bed. He could feel her presence nearby but not seeing her in the bed sleeping scared him a little.

He rushed inside and stopped when the wind blew gently to his right side, along with the gentle breeze came her scent which Luhan loved. The balcony door was left open, he wondered what she was doing there at this time.

Seo hyun was sleeping curled in the wooden couch, a book on her chest. Seeing his mate sleeping peacefully made him smile in content, he went to her and too the book gently from her hand not to wake her.

Luhan stopped for a second to see the book, it was about their history, about werewolf’s pack life, their anatomy and every other details also. It was not left for everyone to see, only for their beings to read them. She must have took it from the Packs study room, Kris or Lay might have gave it to her. So she can learn more about their lives.

He kept the book safely inside their room and went to her, scooped her gently.

“Luhan oppa didn’t eat Byul...” Seo hyun mumbled in her sleep.

Luhan stilled for a second, eyes wide, shocked and happy. His mate was worried for him? with a grin he brushed his lips softly on her forehead and went to the bed.

After tucking Seo hyun, Luhan saw a plate covered on the table. He went to it and again grinned seeing the food inside it. His mate was so thoughtful about him. Knowing that his mate cared for him made his heart swell.

He took the plate and went outside with a never ending smile.

“So you ate your dinner Luhan oppa?” Byul’s voice stopped him, he was about to clean the plates after eating eat.

Byul was there to take milk for her baby when she saw Luhan near the sink.

“She was waiting for you, she took your share to your room knowing Tao’s appetite you won’t find anything by the time you returned from your run.” Byul informed taking the milk.

Luhan grinned, “I’m happy that she is not running away from me now.”

“Because you are so gentle with her oppa. Try not to shift near her for some time, until she is ready to be with your wolf form.” Byul told squeezing his arm.

Luhan let out a sigh, “It’s painful for my wolf but I’m happy that I finally found my mate.” Luhan mumbled out, “After searching for years.”

“So, now you can forgive your parents? Kris oppa told that your mother asked for you again.” Byul informed.

“It’s time you visit them Luhan.” Came the voice of their Alpha behind them.

Kris entered with his daughter in his hands, Byul took the baby from him.

“I can’t be away from my mate for that long, and I don’t know if she is ready to meet my parent’s yet.” Luhan replied.

“I will talk to her-” Byu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter