My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Princess, I will get some fruits for us. I will be back in a while.” Luhan gave Seo Hyun a kiss in her forehead and went to falls, and search fruits on his way back to their cabin.

Seo hyun smiled and thought to have a little walk on the meadow, it was a warm day and she didn’t want to be inside the cabin the whole day. As luhan will take some while to return backs she didn’t want to just sit inside.

Little did she know that the beautiful woods are not as really beautiful as it seems outside, what lurks in the shadow is dangerous.

She hummed a little and begun to walk on the grass barefoot, inhaling the soft breeze, she was in her own world. She could hear soft rustling of the tree branches, chirping of the birds.

She was in her own world, thinking about everything that’s happening in her life, a warm smile broke out in her lips. From the way her parents always treated, how she was always bullied in the school, how her fiancée treated her, how her own best friend also betrayed her. Seo hyun thought about everything, if she had not called her sister on that midnight, she might be in that hell of life still, suffering with no one to show some affection on her.

Her life would have been nothing but misery, if she didn’t change her mind in the last minute and call her sister for help. Even though, her brother in law told her that he had plans to take her away from that miserable place, she didn’t know  if that would have been happened if she didn’t have the courage to take a final decision.

Coming here and knowing about the new species did scare her to the core. But she finally understood that, her family and Shane, were two legged beings but they never had any human nature within them, according to her they were nothing but beast.

And here, the supernatural beings, who are half animal and half human, have the nature she carved for years. Especially her mate, Luhan who seems her as her whole world, changed everything for her.

Seo hyun let out a happy sigh and inhaled the soft breeze, she slightly flinched when her foot met with a twig.

Seo hyun frowned and realised that, lost in her thoughts she had come too far from the cabin, and now she has entered the woods, surrounding her were tall trees, fully shaded and she didn’t hear the pleasant humming sounds of the birds or the gentle rustling of the woods. Rather, she heard the hooting sound of some creatures and tall trees everywhere.

Beads of sweats formed on her forehead, seo hyun frowned and searched her surroundings, to find the way back but all looked alike and she inhaled, trying to trace back her smell, like luhan teached her.

It was not helping, she tried again but the scent was mixed in her surrounding due to the breeze and she could not clearly find the direction. She begun to panic now and sat on a stone, breathing in and out she tried again calmly this time.

Faintly she heard the chirping of the birds to her left side, she tried to focus more for the sound of the water, so she can reach luhan at least, but she failed to find the source. Luhan has told her that it will take her some time to have the powers, but she will surely have all of his powers.

Breathing out, she stood up and decided to walk to her left side, she was sure that, if she didn’t find her way back, surely Luhan’s wolf can find her. She didn’t want to be inside the woods, which is scaring her.

Walking about for 10 minutes, she was still surrounded inside the woods. It was even thicker now; Seo hyun was sweating now in mild fear.

She heard a twig snap behind her, suddenly she didn’t feel she was alone there, she felt a presence and it was not her mate for sure. By now Luhan who sensed her nervousness, tried to give her a mind signal asking if everything was ok in the cabin. He thought she was in the cabin still where he asked her to be.

“Finally!” Seo hyun got the hope that her mate will be here if she told him.

When she was about to answer him, there was a rustling sound and when she turned around a sharp needle hit her arm, she fell to the ground with a thud and before fully blacking out, seo hyun saw a pair of wolf paws and a pair of legs which belonged to the guy, when she craned her neck to see the face of the person, only a shadow can be seen, she out fully.

“Quick, pick her up” the wolf now shifted restlessly and turning into a human being ordered the guy, who gave a smirk and carried the beautiful women he laid eyes on few days before. Carrying her he inhaled her sent and sharp fangs came out of his lips.

“I wonder how well how well my beloved’s blood will taste like.” The guy said dreamily.

“Shut up!” Ling, who was behind this treachery hissed out. “Now you better proceed with the plan and let’s move away from here.”

She did something to cover their scent and so no one can find she was behind this.

Ling smirked seeing her enemy, who was now limp on the vampire’s arms.

“So, as we planned, I can mark her and make her my beloved right?” the vampire asked annoyed with Ling’s beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter