My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eye lids were heavy, these heavy voices are disturbing me. Where am I??? This place was not familiar to me.

“I won’t agree to this!!!” a female voice yelled.

“Who asked your permission?” came back an angry voice.

“We were to be mated by now! You should be with me not her!!!”

“I found her! I only want her.”

 

Seo hyun squinted her eyes and blocked the sun light which was coming through the open window. Rubbing her eyes she opened them and turned to her right side when 2 persons were arguing, her sister, Yifan oppa, Chubby guy, Tao, 2 more guys, and 4 girls were also there.

 

She sat up slowly witnessing the argument between a girl who was dressed in white sun dress which was rich with the designs and a guy who was the most attractive person she has ever seen. For a second Seo hyun was mesmerized just by seeing him, it was a new feeling for her. She was never attracted to a guy before in her life.

 

“How could you throw me away this easily?”  the girl in white dress asked harshly.

“I never agreed to this in the first place and you knew it!!!!” attractive guy yelled at her.

“I will kill her if she comes between us!!!!” but the next second she was pushed to the wall with attractive guy’s hand on .

His face was turning red in anger, he was growling like Yifan growled on the mall confusing and scaring Seo hyun.

The girl’s feet dangled in the air while she was being choked, Seo hyun  was horrified to see the guy trying to kill her.

She was dead scared seeing that, her heart beat was drumming crazily in fear, like sensing it the guy’s face turned slowly towards her and the anger in his eyes turned to some other emotion in an instant.

The other 2 guys who were trying to break free Luhan’s hand from Ling’s throat followed his vision and everyone saw that Seo hyun was finally awake.

Seo hyun’s eyes were only fixed on the glowing amber eyes of the guy, released the girl who was in mid air, she fell to the floor with a thud sound.

He didn’t turn to her, his eyes were only on his mate who’s eyes were teary and he could hear her heart beat which was drumming wildly, he saw the fear in her eyes which was directed to him and flinched. It was like a knife piercing him when his mate was afraid of him, the more he took the steps near his mate the more she was scared and buried herself on the headboard like it will open up and she could escape from the guy approaching her.

 

 

“I won’t hurt you little one.” Luhan whispered loud enough for her to hear but she was shivering and shaking.

Kris and Xiumin held Luhan to stop nearing her and Han Byul rushed to Seo hyun.

“Buttercup, don’t be afraid he won’t hurt you, listen to me.” Han Byul held Seo hyun’s cheeks on her palms.

By now tears were flowing from her eyes and she was shaking, clutching her sister’s wrist Seo hyun begun to have a panic attack.

“No!!! No!!!!” Han Byul cried out seeing her sister was getting a panic attack.

 

Luhan leapt out from their hold rushing towards his mate scaring the day light out her. Seo hyun screamed breathing with difficult, her eyes widen in horror when Luhan reached her.

 

“Luhan oppa no, she is have a panic attack. Don’t come near her.” Han Byul yelled helplessly and hugged her sister rubbing her back furiously trying to make her calm.

“My mate.” Luhan whimpered but was held back by Kris and Tao.

“Luhan stop it, you are scaring her.” Kris yelled.

 

Seo hyun buried her face on her sister’s neck still shaking. Han Byul was trying her best to calm her down, but Luhan’s growl and whimpers were making everything worse.

 

“Luhan oppa, I need to calm her down please if you want your mate not to get hurt, stop trashing and stand still for a while.”

 

The words ‘Your mate and not to get hurt’ made him stop reaching her and he stood still in a corner, clenching his fists to control himself. His veins were about to pop out with the strength he was using. But he told himself that he will do anything for the well being of his mate.

 

“Hyunmi can you bring me some water please?” Han Byul asked Chen’s mate who nodded and ran out to get water.

 

“Oppa, open all the other windows also please.” Kris and Tao did that task.

“Oh! Zi can you get me a towel? And a bowl of cool water please?” Han Byul asked Tao’s mate who smiled fondly and replied

“Sure Jie Jie.” And ran to the bathroom.

 

“Do you need anything else Byul?” Eun sang, Xiumin’s mate asked clasping her hands.

“No unnie, she will be fine in few minutes. I need all of you to wait outside please. Only I can handle her at times like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter