My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun felt very hard to breathe, beads of perspiration formed on her forehead. She felt like she was sitting inside an oven. The heat radiating from her was so uncomfortable, she wanted to dive inside a pool of ice water to reduce this heat from her body.

 

Seo hyun groaned opening her eyes, the bright light coming from the windows of the cottage was not helping either. Wiggling around the bed Seo hyun felt like suffocating,

 

The bite mark on her neck from Luhan hurt like hell, curling into a ball she whimpered in pain and agony. Kicking away the blankets, she stood up from the bed and fell to the floor, and groaned in pain.

 

The floor shook from the rushing footsteps, and a second later Luhan and his parents entered the room.

 

Luhan was sweating badly, like her and took her in his arms and pressed his lips to the  mark in her neck, without any single word to her.

 

Like a switch was turned off the pain on her neck left, and the heat in her body was somewhat tolerable now, in his comforting arms she could breathe again.

 

“It will be alright in a while little one.” Luhan murmured and again pressed gentle kisses on her neck mark.

 

Seo hyun gasped clutching his shirt while he carried her bridal style outside the cottage.

 

“What is happening to me oppa?” She gasped.

 

“You are in heat little one. Because of the mark I gave you, we should mate soon or you will suffer even worse, I’m sorry for hurting you like this.” He told her in a sad voice.

 

Seo hyun clutched her stomach which is also hurting with her free hand burying her face in his neck.

Seeing her in pain was killing him, after reaching the cave, he went inside and entered the pond of cold water with Seo hyun in his hands.

 

Feeling the cold water on her skin, Seo hyun moaned, her legs were dropped down but Luhan held her by waist, her hands on his neck.

 

“I’m fine now oppa.” She breathed out after sensing his pain and the agony on his eyes.

 

“You are not. You are in pain. I felt it and I saw you suffer. Because of me-” he stopped when she placed her palm on his cheek.

 

“You didn’t do it on purpose, now I’m fine. Really.” She assured him and moved to the deeper portion of the pond to immerse her head inside the water.

 

Luhan followed closely and swam next to her,

 

“Will I get this again?” Seo hyun asked after a while.

 

“Yes. Until we mate, you will not be fully cured.” He ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter