Chapter 5

Love Cell

Hyorin and Kris come to Soyou birthday party , both not for enjoying cool party but instead for eat and even pocketing a few to take home.


Soyou in  middle dressing room along with Baekhyun , both very intimate When Baekhyun hugged Soyou from behind. Baekhyun asked if he should express it with words that Soyou will know?

"Did you ever tell me ?" Whined Soyou.

Baekhyun turned soyou body and say, "Saranghae. , Saranghae. . "He said as he gently Soyou hair. And then Baekhyun Kissed soyou on her lips.

 Kris Freezing like ice because he saw soyou and baekhyun kissing from the doorway. And then kris told to himself that soyou already has her Mr.Right.

" What's your next plan kris ? " Hyorin asked . " I don't know ... "

after both of them gone soyou push baekhyun and thell baekhyun that dont use her for his acting .

" hey ! Do i still look like acting patner for you ??" soyou asked

" Soyou i, it's not like that ... "

" Never mind " Cut Soyou . " Even on a day like this you still like this ... " with that soyou left baekhyun alone

Hyorin and Kris entered into a room that filled with balloons. More romantic again because of the color pink. Kris already lost hope now, he asked Nebi opinion. Will he be able to beat Baekhyun.

Hyorin want to slap kris  because they already do not have much time. If Kris can't get Soyou , Then Baekhyun can't too . Kris confused.

Hyorin issued a sharp nails and a sly smile. She was popping all ballons  there, Kris understand and follow what Hyorin doing.

And then they heard sounds of baekhyun and soyou come closer . They hid under the table .

Baekhyun and Soyou entered the room . Baekhyun sang birthday song wiith cake in his hands , Soyou blow the candels . And then baekhyun  turn on the lights and saw that the room is the mess , soyou laughing and then left the room . baekhyun confused and then he heard  strange sound

 He was looking in every corner of the room to find the culprit. He stared under the table with a curious because it is not only he checks, Baekhun pushed the cloth that covered the table.

There was no one, he found only sunflower lying on the floor.

Kris did not dare to show themselves, he hid the sun flower arrangements hands. He only saw Soyou is talking with his friend from a distance.

Nebi shows a perfume, "Ta - Da. Perfume fresh guy. "

And then Lay, Salesman showed up
"Quite important scents for men and women. For women, it is the aroma. The aroma is spread as you walk. You spray it here. On these areas. The most important place. The most important place. Perfume can you feel without touching it. Pleasant Boy, for men. y baby. "He said funny. He sprayed all over his body."Of the three obstacles to overcome and win the heart of a woman. the second for today is the sense of smell. Do you know what women think about most after breaking up? "

Kris not know and hyorin didn't say anything and spay te parfume to all kris body.

"Good scent ." Hyorin was inhaling the fragrance of Kris. Once ready, she told him to act.Kris  turned to doubt but Hyorin told him to keep moving forward.

 Kris did not say hello to Soyou and stood not far from her, but Soyou can smell kris parfume. She greeted Kris doubtfully, "Are you, by any chance ..."

Kris directly introduced himself when
  "You are the one who saved me that time, right? I really appreciate it. I may be very heavy. you have a hard time, is not it? " soyou said

.On the other hand, Baekhyun was looking for the owner of a sunflower. He saw a bunch of sunflowers were brought by Kris. With furious steps he went up to Kris

Kris gave soyou a bunch of sunflowers  , has not received yet because Baekhun already come and pull Kris collar . "You are the one who destroyed my surprise to soyou  ."

 

Hyorin noticed the commotion created by Baekhyun from a distance.


Baekhun asked how Kris entrance to the party. Soyou told baekhyun to stop, she was the one  invites kris.

"Who is this person?"
"He saved my life. So stop! "

From a distance, this party DJ is chanyeol, baekhyun manager told the audience not to misunderstand. Baekhyun just acting. Why be a hallyu star if not acting?

Chanyeol distract and re-ignite his music.


Kris apologized, he was not in the mood had been ruined this event. Soyou felt that this isn't kris fault . "It's just a weird guy." Soyou looked at Ji Woon.

Baekhyun invited Soyou to speak briefly. But soyou prefers to invite Kris to chat with her friends chat.

 

Soyou introduce kris to her friends. They praise kris and tell he that he's handsome. Soyou turned, she looked at baekhyun with hate.

"The dining area on your right, bar on your left. Why do not we go there? "
Hyorin lurking from a distance, she smiled a sly look Kris

and then hyorin pushed soyou to pools . and the she pushed kris . but turned out that kris is theone who can't swin . soyou pull kris out of the pools and gave kris CPR and yeah kiss kris in the process .







in the dark room, one with a gun suits jacket plays with ease. After the camera rotates, apparently he was watching a television screen that shows the time when soyou give artificial respiration to Kris . yeah he's King of romance , KAI