Chapter 3

Love Cell

Hyorin threw a great book towards kris , and kris directly read its contents "Secret Dating" . Kris confused and asked what is this ? hyorin scold kris and told kris not to ask anything . hyorin opened it and told kris to solve the question , kris did not argue and read them turn out the first question is ' Secreat Dating Is .... ' and then hyorin asked kris some question "what do you told your girlfriend is she asked she looks fat ? " hyorin acting infront of kris with a tone of a spoiled , even calling kris with the title ." Oppa .... I look fat ? ". Hyorin even behave a little flirtatious

kris answerd the question with " No , you don't look fat at all " hyorin not fat . But hyorin still say that she looks fat she make her sad eyes about her fatness.Hyorin look up at kris and asked why kris lied and say that she isn't fat ? . kris confused, he didn't know if hyorin is acting as a normal femele would have behaved like her with a question realated to weight problems .

Hyorin still continue her acting as kris girlfriend and asked kris question . Kris was confused and can only scratching his head that was not ichy at all . But Kris looa at his laptop and began to search at google ' how to persuade sulking girlfriend ' after getting the result , he retun near hyorin .

Kris repeat again from the beginning , he said that hyorin is not fat  anyway , but kris instead ask what the first  movie they watch . Hyorin turns to confused kris  . Hyorin finally finish solving the first problem was and praised kris although only half of it right . But as begainner it was OK . " Always give a positive answer to your girlfriend question and then change the subject so your girlfriend asked you no more  "

 Hyorin say the most important is a different topic and it should have been subject to her liking. , and it would not be obvious it for distract her .kris totally confused with what hyorin say, and hyorin immediately shaking her head. she said that kris really can't helped. So kris had to go to a real battlefield now.


"To catch the tiger, then you have to go into the tiger's lair. So if you want a date with Soyou, you should see her first. " kris asked as he made his hands forming the letter V and put it under his chin nearing. he asked hyorin shouls he see soyou like this ??Hyorin also showed her first magic object.
 

"The mission today: One shot, one dead. Alluring woman "

On a TV that is on, appears an event with MC god: Lay
MC lay was asked, what you do not want oil dripping on your face? MC Lay then use the product in his hand, and said, if you wear this, then your face will shine. When girls see you, they will head over heels for you. Now you can say Bye-Bye paa squid, and Hai-Hai on dried fish. So let's use this lightening creams.

Looks like hyorin buy cream that, or she uses her magical objects that could attract women. clearly hyorin explained to kris if there are three obstacles in the face for women. The first: VIEWS. So you have to lure a woman with a charming appearance. hyorin was immediately applying it in advance . kris face slightly declined as unusual. hyorin said again that today kris should be able to paralyze the view. Then suddenly face kris glittering seemed to shine. kris said, but there are a lot of handsome boys around Soyou . hyorin answered, yes, she knows that, so kris had to wear this cream face thn miracle will happens . Once hyorin applied face cream to kris, hyorin directly encourage kris to go out.



Arriving outside, Kris directly joined to a crowd of fans Soyou, even Kris with a little daring to break through to the front. All dressed in yellow and face image of soyou on their faces, and just kris who do not. Fans others clearly surprised to see Kris , but they did not have time to continue their amazement. Moreover, added the car carrying Soyu through, and the male fans had shouted "It is Our goddess .. our goddess." They did not escape chanting the name of Soyou .

Soyou out of the car gracefully, and the fans who had clustered directly give way to Soyou. Kris was stunned to see Soyu  real like this. Soyou had turned towards kris and kris wondered why not wear the yellow shirt as the others, if indeed kris is the fans. kris know he was observed by soyou and he lowered his head without daring to stare back. But Dae face Choong really shined when Soyou saw him ..
Soyou get a lot of gifts, but only suho and a manager who bring it . Soyou only brought gifts from sponsors alone. When Suho asked if soyou could help these goods, Soyou ignored it, and Suho fell due mostly to bring gifts belong to Soyou. Even when the manager fell, Soyou did not care.

Hyorin and kris turned out to see it from above, somehow they could get in the spatial. But clearly, hyorin told kris to immediately see Seo Rin. Hyorin explain "Opportunity does not just happen, but it should be made. So quickly go. "

Hyorin miraculously existing behind Suho, said Managing Director looking for suho. suho of course panicked, and immediately dropped all the presents it to rushed to the Managing Director. Suho left just obviously annoyed with this much stuff, but hyorin immediately said that she would help, so do not worry.hyorin motioned Kris which is still above to immediately see Soyou.


Soyou was in her office with a seat and a leg on the table. she said that the gift of the sponsors pretty well. she flavors her whole life just sponsored. Soyou suddenly remembered the different youth itself among fans earlier. His face looked radiant even then. Soyou shook his head rid of that thought.


Suddenly the door in the room opens , kris was the one who opened it. Kirs face was sparkling and shining   still emanates clear.  when it was opening a gift box that caught her attention. kris which has opened the door stared in silence  did not dare to enter, and then suddenly Soyou fainted. Kris surprised and yelling for help.