Chapter 4

Love Cell

 

Please comment ! :( !! enjoy this chapter !! Love ya Xoxo !!

 



Kris directly hold and took soyou to the hospital when he saw her fall unconscious. Initially Suho , soyou manager wanted to ask this and that in to kris why did he suddenly with soyou, but thanks to hyorin , suho  that was  asked many questions  let kris brought soyou into the car, to be quickly taken to hospital .

At home, kris can only monitor the situation of soyou on the internet. Turns Soyou fainted because of allergy to squid. Kris also looks so worried, he said since he met directly with Soyou, kris always dreamed about soyou in his sleep.

hyorin heard what kris say and hyorin was seeing around and found many hanging pants. Hyorin guess if kris definitely had wet dream .... hahhaha .... but Kris immediately denied it .

Hyorin then told kris not to visit Soyou in the hospital because he could-be accused as a stalker. Kris frustrating and lay down. Hyorin followed kris. kris then asked hyorin to let him wear a face cream that again, but it was rejected by hyorin because of all the stuff from it can only be used one time only.

and then they then hear their neighbors, xiumin quarrel with his girlfriend,dasom . Dasom , xiumin girlfriend complained because her boyfriend was always busy with his martial arts training and not care about her . Dasom was very angry that she beat xiumin and then sat down and cried.

"What would you do if your girlfriend angry like that?" Asked Hyorin

"I will kneel begging." Answer Kris and Hyorin shook her head. "Or ... give her a gift."

Hyorin said that at a time like that all it takes is the hand of god. However Kris not believe it, he thought it would only add her to cry.

"That's why you're stupid." Said Hyorin and told him to continue to see the show in front of them.

Xiumin sat in front of Dasom and he slowly rubbed dasom hair and then remove her tears. Dasom paused and immediately threw herself into xiumin arms and crying .


"It is a touch technique, which is used at the right time." Said Hyorin briefed on Kris .

"So when she's angry, I have to touch the cheeks and hands?" Asked Kris and of course immediately be told by Hyorin stupid.

"You can not touch it carelessly. You'll have to wait for the right time. And touch sincerely. Women know that. "Said Hyorin

Although it has been described in such a way, Kris still can not understand, he does not know what the unknown woman. Hearing that Hyorin feel frustrated, she felt it would be very difficult to teach Kris to be able to get soyou love.

Hyorin sitting and suddenly with a serious face Kris sitting in front of Hyorin and then touching the Hyorin Cheek . Hyorin surprised and Her brain is blank with kris attitude


"What are you doing?" Asked Hyorin

"You said to do it like this." Answer Kris plain.

Hyorin immediately remove Kris hands from her face, "Are your brain just accessories?"


"My cat not usually cruel as this." said kris then slowly sat beside hyorin and hugged him. "I miss my cat  !!!"

Of course embraced as such by kris directly makeHyorin wriggle ask released.




We switched to the hospital where Soyou treated. she called her manager and asked to buy her favorite chicken feet. Exactly at that time, courier goods come and bring a large box to soyou . Soyou cell phone rang and she was about to give it to bora ( her manager too ) .When bora heard theone who call was baekhyun ,bora immediately take back the phone and handed it to Soyou. Bora did not even care about the sign given by Soyou if she does not want to talk to baekhyun .

Because the phone was in her hand, so inevitably Soyou must speak with baekhyun. Having said that about the situation, Soyou was immediately hung up. Bora asked why Soyou behave like that, just maybe baekhyun call for worry.


"If he's so worried, why he did not come to visit?" Said Soyou

"He was also worried about the scandal." Answer bora and tell if the person who sent the big box is baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun : Top Hallyu Star Asia. baekhyun seemed very fond of soyou, but not with soyou .




Author Note :
Please subscribe , comment , and up vote !! Love ya !! XOXO