Chapter 2

Love Cell

 

Xiumin , Kris neighbors still busy with his martial arts training , but he can't ignore kris who speaking with beautiful woman who can magically turn from cat into lady form . Kris wanted to ask hyorin for beverage drink , but hyorin not give it because the drink is a drink to add height and kris has been high so he did not need to drink it . Xiumin saw hyorin and his cheeks turn into pink shades but he didn't want too see hyorin and kris more and he come back to his sense for more focus on training

Hyorin then asked kris if he never talk to woman before . hearing this question , kris answer that he has been talk to woman before . It turned out that kris often meet with woman , but not a single woman who liked it . Even the last woman he encounters even doused he with water .

" What happens if my love is lost " kris asked , but insted got an answer from hyorin , he even got watered by hyorin . Kris said he would not be able to do what hyorin asked .

Hyorin then took the item that to be used by kris to get her love . The items is lightening creams , fox ears , changes gums and others . Hyorin said that the items has the power to help kris .

   kris take the items but hyorin told him to return the items into it originally place . however kris does not want to return it and it makes hyorin slaped kris with water .  hyorin take the items from kris and said to kris that the items can only be used once only .


 



 

Hyorin arrived and immediately felt something wrong going to happen and go into hiding . Turns out te owner of the kris rented house is come to collect the house rent money . " Hey , when are you going to pay the rent your room?how could you be so shameless?" said the owner and pouring water on kris feet who is hiding under the seat . " Because of you i can't send money to my mother who was aboard ".After the owner gone , hyorin back sitting beside kris and said that they should start looking for kris ideal type.

" if soyou is too good for you , then what kind of girl do you like ? " asked hyorin when they were both already at restaurant . hyorin then pointed to a girl that sit infront of them , but kris say that they are't his style . And then hyorin pointed to another girl and kris still say same comments as before .

Hearing all that , hyorin can guess that just soyu is the type of girl who kris like . " But why do you say you're not going on a date with soyu ?" asked hyorin , Kris suddenly stand up and hit the table . " Ms. soyou is ..... Goddess" said kris . "With the touch of a beautiful finger , it felt like the dead can live again and whatever goes into his mouth , would be the dew drops . that's why she is goddess . "



In other side soyou is in car and enjoying the spicy chicken feet . She felt like somesone is talking about her  and then Suho ,Soyu manager appearred and told soyou to stop eating chicken feet because it's not fit for goddnesses . Soyou upset at suho , she immediately get rid of it and closed the car door with her foot .


Hyorin wake kris and  told him that she has items that could help their mission . hyorin also said that kris is the only one that can help his stupid self . she told kris not thinking about that because she is the one will think about the plan .

 







Author note :
 hai !! guys !! sorry for long updated because my laptop is broke ... :( but now i had about 2 months holidays so i think there will be more updates !!! Love ya xoxo