Chicken, Nosy Dinos and Nicknames

Don't Leave Me Hyung!

A/N: I've been meaning to post this, but AFF was acting up a little, hopefully I can keep updating quickly. Things are starting to heat up!!! Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Feel free to comment, just remember to try to keep it positive. (I might change the title name, I feel like it sounds lame XD)

...............................................................................

 

Taemin's POV

 

"Aigoooo, Oppa, you never told me how cute your members were." KyungMi fussed, getting up to bow. "A-ah, well.." Jinki avoided looking at anything but the floor. KyungMi ignored him and pulled out a chair for me. "I felt bad that Oppa's meeting with me took long, and since he likes chicken, I decided to treat him."She went to the kitchen and came back with several bags. "But then I didn't want him to worry you guys, and I got you all some too." She finished, handing me my box and a drink.

"I told her not to buy anything because it's too much-" 

"Well, I wanted an excuse so I could come by and meet everyone.. By the way, where are the other two?" KyungMi sat back down on the other side of jinki, a pout decorating her face.

"K-key-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung went out, they should be back soon. I-I just s-saw Minho-hyung." I looked between my best friend and our guest. They looked close and it made my stomach churn. Who is this girl?

"Don't worry Kyunggie, Minho probably went to take a shower. He went to the gym earlier." Jinki smiled and gave her hand a small pat before taking his chicken from the bag. "Why don't we start eating before the others get back? It's gonna be cold if we wait too long." I nodded snowly and bagan to eat. Kyunggie?

.....................................................................

"So hyung, how did you guys meet?" the meal had given me a bit of confidence. "Well, I met KyungMi in elementary school and our mothers were close friends, so we got to see each other a lot. Then we started to drift apart when I got accepted into SM." She waved her hand, as if waving the topic away, wanting to change the topic. "Now she's part of the company and she asked me to help her and feature in her debut album." Jinki started picking up the trash, looking up at me with a weird look. Before I could say anything Jonghyun and Key-hyung burst through the door.

"Hyung, Key didn't let me stop and buy something to eat! Please tell me one of you cooked something." Jonghyun stopped in his tracks and stared at KyungMi. Key stopped in the middle of taking his jacket off to look at what had stopped the Dino's rant. 

"I'm sorry, I forgot to message you. This is KyungMi, the friend I was meeting today." He blushed and sat up, looking uncomfrtable. Hyung never blushes...

"Nice to meet you, I'm sorry to come a bit unannounced into your home." She quickly stood and bowed. Both of my hyungs bowed back and introduced themselves. KyungMi served them dinner and apologized again. She sat back down and looked at all of us nervously. It didn't take long before Minho joined the group, making thiings even more awkward. The atmosphere felt to heavy so I decided to distract myself and play with my phone.

"Hyung you never told us you had such a pretty friend." Jonghyun placed a hand on her shouler. "I think I've seen you around SM, haven't I? I think I remember one of the noonas saying your nickname is Mimi." KyungMi gave him a look of bewilderment and slowly nodded. "I also heard you were born in '92, so you can call me Oppa. You're welcom here anytime." "Thank you," she answered quietly. Minho didn't fail to pick up on the sound of her voice and started laughing. "I'm sorry, Jonghyun-hyung must be scaring you. I promise he's the weirdest out of all of us. Sometimes I think being height challenged has affected him a little, but don't be intimidated." That immideately made the room fill with laugher. 

"So, KyungMi-ah, you're the one Jinki's been meeting with?" Key smirked and placed his chin on his fist. "It's weird how hyung hasn't really talked about you before. Could it be you're hiding something?" She shook her head and threw a look at Jinki. "Aigooo, I don't even think Taemin knew about you, he's just sitting quietly with his phone. That never happens. He must be pissed at Jinki-hyung." Minho observed, finally feeling the tense atmosphere. "Are you hiding something hyung?" My curiosity got the best of me and I looked up, regretting my decision instantly. "Kyunggie and I are just friends. She and I just have to discuss ideas for her album. No need to overthink this-" 

"Kyunggie?" Jonghyun jumped as Taemin slammed his hand on the table.

"I h-have to go finish some work!" I got up and moved to go back into my room. "It was nice to meet you sunbaenim, I'll see you later." I didn't even look back to see  their expressions. Of course they are dating, how could I be so stupid. He hid her from me. From ME. I didn't care if the door slammd, all I needed was to curl up in bed and sleep. 

..............................................................................................

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Omo! Lee Taemin come back here! We have a guest and you should come apologize to her." Key chased after Taemin, worried about his son. He rarely acted like this anymore. There had to be something wrong. "I'll talk to him, I'm really sorry KyungMi-ah." Minho and Jonghyun cleared the table, not willing to go after their maknae, he never listened to them anyways.

"Oppa, can I talk to you?" She stood and offered Jinki her hand. He took it and followed her to their living room. KyungMi made sure everyone was busy doing their own thing before addressing him. 

"How long?"

"What do you mean?"

"How long, Oppa?"

"Kyunggie, I don't understand."

She sighed and leaned in to whisper. "For how long have you felt this way about Taemin?" Jinki immediately turned red and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about. I thikn you might have eaten too much, Maybe I should go g-" "No, you and I both know it's true. Please tell me." She took his hand and squeezed it. 

"Jinki, it's the most obvious thing in the world. I can see the way you look at him, the way your eyes sparkle when you talk about him, and how afraid you were the moment he met me. You know you don't want him to think we're together. He was there when I was not, and I'm okay with that." Jinki still refursed to look at her,

"I thought you liked me Kyunggie..." "I did, once. Now we've both moved on. Please don't force anything. You and Taemin belong together. Oppa, he likes you, he probably even loves you! He is easier to read than you. That boy worships the ground you walk on."

"He's a man..." Jinki finally returned her look. His eyes were full of fear and confusion. "This...this is wrong. T-taemin deserves someone who will take care of him and give him everything he needs. I am not something he needs right now." 

KyungMi shook her head and grabbed Jinki's shoulders. "No, it's not wrong. Love holds no boundaries. Look at all the possibilities and let go of your fears Jinki." She dropped the honorifics, knowing it would cause a reaction. "Please think about this. I can't live knowing you gave something up that you could have had. I'll go now so that Taemin isn't hurt any more than he already is. Call me once you've decided." KyungMi let go of him and picked up her things.

"It was really nice meeting you Oppas, please take care. I'll visit again soon." She bowed deeply to Minho and Jonghyun. "I'm sorry if I've upset Taemin. I left something in the fridge earlier for him. It was suppossed to be a thank you...could you please give it to him?" She pouted, looking at Jonghyun directly. 

"Sure, don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault anyways. We'll talk to him." Jonghyun smirked and walked her out. 

..............................................................

Taemin's POV

 

"Taemin, please let me in!"

"NO! I want to be alone! Leave!!!! I have things to do."

"Lee Taemin, how many times do I have to tell you?! You were rude to our guest!!!! She didn't deserve that!!" Key attempted to enter my room but I was already ready and he was met by my pillows, stuffed bunny, and various jackets hitting him in the face.

"FINE!! I AM GETTING HYUNG!!!" Key sighed heavily. 

I'm done... I don't want to take hyung away from something he wants. Maybe he won't accept my feelings. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. We shouldn't have made so many promises on that rooftop, I should have known he was bound to break some. She was his best friend first.