Finally Together

Don't Leave Me Hyung!

A/N: Wow, I went on a sudden hiatus that wasn't planned or expected, so /bows 90 degrees/ I'm sorry you had to wait so long. Truth be told, almost all of this was written when I went on hiatus, but I couldn't post it due to work and no time at all to edit. I did my best to fix all errors and make it nice and neat. And I feel worse because as soon as I get back I see I have even more subscribers, so thank you to all of you!!!! Your comments/subscriptions push me to get to writting and making sure that errors are fixed or minimal. 

And like always, I love hearing from you, so please don't be afraid to leave comments!!! And enjoy~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Nobody's POV

Taemin pulled away slowly. "B-but what about n-noona?" He searched for the answer in Jinki's eyes. "you kissed her and you...you h-had s- didn't you?" 

Jinki stepped away to let Taemin take everything in. "I did kiss her, and I shouldn't have. For a while I thought you were still dating Kai, so I wanted to make you jealous. It was a stupid and pety thing to do. It felt weird and wrong and all I could think about was you." He sighed, looking right back at Taemin. "And I never slept with her. I never touched her inappropriately."

"I heard you though..." Taemin teared up, "you were in your room with her and I heard you two, how you were 'too rough'. Even Jonghyun-hyung heard it. He gave me a stupid book! I wanted to cry so bad, but hyung made me want to hit him. In the end I kicked him out of the room and cried myself to sleep thinking I had lost you. You touched her even though you knew that I was still home." He felt even more cornered now, after his confession. 

"Aigoo, Taem, I swear to you I have never had with her." Jinki pleaded to him. "This is kind of awkward, but I'm proud to say that I'm still a ." He was blushing. "I want to save that for someone who I love with all of my heart and soul." 

"But what about last night?" 

"All I did with her last night was talk about editing tracks and gave her a back massage." He scratched his head. "She was really tense and had a lot of knots. I took longer though because she wasn't used to getting massages." He felt bad for making Taemin cry. "I'm really sorry I made you cry. I swear to you - I even swear on all of the chickens out there- that I have never slept with her."

Taemin wiped his eyes and peered up to his hyung. "All of the chickens?" Jinki couldn't stop himself from chuckling at the cute sight in front of him. "Nehhh, all of them." 

He finally took a step forward again. "Lee Taemin. I love you. I don't just like you, I do love you with every fiber of my being. I was extremly jealous of Kai when I thought you were dating. Part of me wanted to let you go because you wouldn't be you without you being stubborn on who you dated or who you hung out with. Then the rest of me wanted to just steal you away and keep you all to myself." He slowly wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist. "I should have just told you what I felt."

Taemin breathed in and out before speaking. "How do you feel, hyung?"

"I feel like holding you and keeping you close to me forever. Every time I look into your eyes I see this prescious, perfect man that I want to take care of. It scares me because I don't want to mess up and ruin something so dear to me, because you are my everything. My heart always pounds when I'm this close to you. For so long I was afraid you would happen to hear it." He took one their hands and placed them on his chest. 

"Aigoo," Taemin stared in amazement. "Hyung is so cheesy, I'm not perfect."

"Well, the way I see it you are perfect to me. We push each other to be better people." Jinki couldn't help but laugh. "Taem, that's what I meant that you wouldn't be you without being stubborn every now and then. You are perfect because you are you. I love the way you are. Even if you decide to change something, I will still think you're perfect because you are changing it because you want it to, you're too stubborn to let anyone else tell you. Did that make sense?"

"Onew sangtae," Taemin laughed to himself. "Neh, that made sense to me. And you're pretty all right." Jinki rolled his eyes and poked his side. "Aish, this punk wants to ruin the moment." 

"And you know what else?" Jinki moved back in towards Taemin. He was stopped before he could do anything else. 

"First, we are going to do things my way. I want to finish what I started before this big mess unraveled." Taemin smirked and walked out before Jinki could say anything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night, and Jinki did his best to hide his hair and eyes. It was dark, but he didn't want to be recognized. The last thing he wanted to do was ruin Taemin's special plans. He kept looking around to make sure he wasn't being followed by anyone. 

He looked up just in time to see Taemin turn to him. He was dressed in blue, hand tugging his bangs back. It made Jinki nervous instantly. His heart was pounding and his palms were getting a little sweaty. 

"Hi," Taemin smiled shyly at his hyung. It felt weird to see each other in this setting. He had been planning this day for a long time and he wanted it to go off perfectly. He inched forward and placed a small white rose in his hyung's hand. "Let's go eat. It's on me."
"N-no Taemin, it's on me, I can p-"

"It's on me." Taemin puffed up his cheeks. "I want to treat you. I asked you out, remember?" He hooked his pinky with Jinki and led his man inside. They were taken towards the back, as it is celebrity protocal. There was no need to order because soon dishes were served at their table. Taemin had asked the owner to bring out Jinki's favorite dishes. 

There was a moment of silence as the older of the two gawked at the food. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Taemminnie, this is... incredible." "I know," Taemin giggled. He was full of pride for having impressed his hyung. It was exactly what he had wanted to do. 

Dinner passed by quickly, filled with laugher and fun stories. Taemin made sure to keep the rest of the date a secret. It was a Saturday, therefore the streets were begining to fill up with people. They had to add to their disguises before parting. 

Taemin had a whole day planned out. He took his hyung to a walk by the Han River, got him his favorite ice cream, and spent a few hours at a norebang. They promised to stay sober all night and by the end, one surprise was left. It had the most meaning, so Taemin had Jinki blindfolded the whole ride there. He was led by the hand to an elevator, then up stairs. After tripping a few times here and there, Jinki stood by himself. 

"Taemin? Can I take this off now?" He was met by silence. "Taeminnie?" He took a few unsure steps. "Tae-" He took the blindfold off and stood in silence. Taemin stood in front of him smiling. They stood in the middle of SM's rooftop, the place where they had first met. Thousands of memories had been built there. Taemin held a single rose. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry I didn't do this earlier," he held the rose up. "But it doesn't change the way I feel. Part of me feels like the first time I met you was the beginning of many things. We began a friendship, a partnership, and our path towards success. The one thing that matters the most though, is that I think it was the day I started to fall for you." He closed the gap between them. "I never wanted to be seen as a boy, someone weak who stuttered a lot. Many thought I was someone cute who was always going to be an 'adorable maknae'. You were different. You always talk to me as an equal and a man. That's what I always liked best. For that and many other things, Lee Jinki, I love you." Taemin's eyes were full of tears as he took Jinki's hand. "That's what I wanted to say to you for the longest time hyung."

Jinki squeezed his hand and nodded slowly. "Lee Taemin, you have exceeded any expectation I could have ever had. I stand by my words when I said that I do love you very much. And just like on that day... I want to ask you something." He placed a box in Taemin's hand. "Will you stay with me forever? Be my partner in crime? And most importantly," he looked right into his eyes, "will you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?" 

Taemin gripped the box tightly and pulled Jinki into a tight hug. "Neh, hyung, there is nothing I want more in this world." Jinki slipped the ring into his finger and let out the breath he was holding. After waiting for so many years he had been able to make Taemin his and give all of himself over.

Their lips met time and time again that night. Their first kiss as a couple could be added to the list of secret firsts they left on that rooftop. 

-------------------------------------------------

This was going to be longer, but I felt that if I posted past this moment then it would ruin the feel. It has another chapter then an epilogue? I guess that's what I've been calling it so far hahaha