Bring Him Back

All is Falling Down

 

Jongin didn’t know what to do anymore; since the arrival of the blonde girl, every single person in that house had gone absolutely insane and Jongin wasn’t sure how to calm them down and make them all think rationally. They wouldn’t stop asking questions, especially Sehun and the poor girl looked as confused as everything, looking from person to person, trying to understand what they were saying.

He was about to say something when, surprisingly, Yixing’s gentle voice made itself be heard.

“Enough!”

Everyone turned to look at him, including the poor girl who, Jongin now noticed, was on the verge of tears. None too gently, Yixing pushed Sehun out of the way, earning himself a glare from the maknae, which he ignored, and kneeled in front of the blonde, carefully holding her hands in his.

“Okay, so let’s understand somethings. You seem to get what we are saying so I am assuming that you have a good understanding of the Korean language, right?” when he received a nod he proceeded. “That’s good. Now, can you answer us or that will be a problem?”

“My Korean not good. I Sweden.” she replied pointing to herself.

“You aren’t a fluent speaker and you’re from Sweden, is that correct?”

“I sorry…” mumbled the girl looking at the ground.

“Hey, none of that; your Korean is understandable enough okay?” Yixing received another nod. “So, you said you saw Baekhyun? Is that correct?”

“Yes. I saw Baekhyun.”

“Can you tell us where?”

“Bucheon. Forest in Bucheon.”

“Do you know the name of the forest?”

“No. I sightseeing. No pay attention to name. I sorry!”

The girl seemed very distressed when she realized she hadn’t memorized the forest name, if it had a name. Yixing suppressed the sigh; maybe it wasn’t that much information but it was a start.

“Did you see him? Did you talk to him?”

Yixing turned to Sehun, who had asked the question, to see the clearly anxious look on the other’s face.

“Yes! I saw Baekhyun.” said the girl with an earnest look, nodding franticly. “He ran from man. He dressed like girl! Pretty dress and was running. He found Signe and ask help and then man came and he hurt Signe and he help and told Signe run, found mates. I came to EXO.”

“What is Signe?” asked Tao completely confused.

“I Signe! Name!”

“Okay Signe, so you saw Baekhyun, he was dressed like a girl, in a dress, and he was running from a man and he found you. Someone try to hurt you and he helped you and told you to come look for us, to help him, is that it?”

“Yes! He said man is doctor, keeping Baekhyun locked in basement of house. Baekhyun run but man got Baekhyun.”

“He escaped but the doctor found him again…that is not good!”

“Doctor is bad. Sent men after Signe. They found but I escaped. They do this.” She said pointing to the side of her face.

Sehun suddenly stood and left the room, slamming a door on his way, making everyone flinch.

“Sorry!” mumbled Signe with teary eyes. “I could not help more! I sorry!”

Jongin was feeling sorry for the girl; she had obviously gone through a traumatic situation and was shocked up to the core, actually she was still shaking slightly. Not only that, she had taken a good beaten, judging by the horrible look of the bruise on her face, to come to them for help, as Baekhyun had requested. He moved forward and hugged her gently.

“Thank you. Thank you for what you went through and thanks for finding us. I am so grateful. Thanks to you we can now find Baekhyun.”

He kept his gentle hold on her even when he felt the soft pitter patter of tears land on the fabric of his shirt, making it wet; cooing softly to try and stop the sobs that could now be heard in the room.

He gazed around the room and noticed the elated expressions on his friends; mixed with a few teary eyes here and there. Signe had brought them all something precious: she had brought them hope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol felt like it was best to search for Sehun. Now that they have gotten information out the Swedish blondie, known as Signe, and the poor dear had simply cried herself to sleep in Jongin’s shoulder who, in turn, had picked her up with the help of Yixing, had laid her on his own bed, since he didn’t really used it and preferred sleeping in Chanyeol’s bed, he felt like he should speak to the maknae, to console him or something.

He excused himself from the living room, where people were chatting quietly, except for Minseok and Junmyeon, who stood away from each other as physically as possible, and went to look for the maknae, knowing fully well that the other must had hidden himself in Baekhyun’s room, as he now did when something was on his mind and he wanted to escape from everyone. When Chanyeol had asked him about him, Sehun had shrugged and replied that Baekhyun’s smell, that lingered on his room, along with his things, brought him the sense of clarity and peacefulness that he wanted, hence why he chose it in the first place.

He barged into the room to find Sehun sitting on Baekhyun’s bed, with one of the other’s large sweaters on his hands, simply staring at it. He looked up briefly when Chanyeol entered the room but paid no attention to him until he sat on the other bed of the room.

“You know, I gave Baekhyun this sweater. It was mine but he liked it so much that I gave it to him. His scent is still on it. It makes me feel like he is going to burst through that door at any moment, smiling and being his adorable self. I miss him. I miss him so much it physically hurts.”

Chanyeol wished he could say something but he truly had no words to cheer up his friend.

“I regret all of the times I said awful stuff to him, I regret all the times I walked away from him and didn’t apologize. I regret all the tears I know he cried because of me. I regret it all but what I regret the most is not telling him how much I loved him. I should have told him!”

“You didn’t know at the time Sehun; you were confused.”

“Still…I want to get him desperately. I want to pick a car, drive to Bucheon and just get him into my arms and never let go, but I’m so afraid of what I’ll find when I get there.”

Chanyeol frowned. Jongin had already told him that Sehun was grieving but he hadn’t understand it until right up to this moment, where the other laid before him, completely bare and more broken than anyone had imagined. He pulled the other into his embrace, whispering in his ear.

“Sehun, we will get him and he’ll be fine. We are going to do everything in our power to bring him back safe and sound but I need you to be stronger just a little bit more. Just a tiny bit more. We’ll get Baekhyun and everything is going to be okay. I promise. Just hold on.”

As he rocked Sehun, who just lay in his embrace, eyes sparkling with unshed tears, he prayed that he could keep his promise and everything would be alright, as a good measure, he also asked to whatever deity that could hear him, to make himself hold on too, just a tad bit more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It had taken quite a long time for Chanyeol to calm Sehun down and bring him downstairs, where everyone was seated. There was a lingering awkwardness in the air, so he discretely approached Jongin, Sehun by his side.

“What happened?”

“Blame Tao for the awkwardness you are witnessing! He was teasing Junmyeon about being such a mother, fussing over Signe and all of that and Junmyeon got flustered. Then Minseok told Tao to stop teasing momma and Tao just told Minseok ‘okay daddy’. The implication of it made Junmyeon even more flustered and he started babbling that there was no daddy and Minseok just gritted his teeth and sat down on the couch. I think Junmeyon is guilty and Minseok is hurting. Drama…”

Chanyeol chuckled a little before wrapping his arms around Jongin’s waist, making the other smile and nuzzle his nose onto the taller’s neck.

They were interrupted by Junmyeon, who cleared his throat loudly before speaking.

“Well, now that Signe told us where Baekhyun is. What do we do now? I think we should call the police!”

“And what exactly do we tell them? That some girl saw Baekhyun on a forest and warned us? That is Doctor Lee that is behind all of this, even when we can’t prove it? It is not going to work Junmyeon hyung.” interjected Jongdae, from where he sat, on the floor, back resting against Kyungsoo’s legs.

“I hate to admit it but I thing that Jongdae is absolutely right. This will sound like a ludicrous story, no one is going to believe it!” complained a frustrated Kyungsoo.

“Does anyone have suggestions then?”

“I say that the best for us is just drive to Bucheon, find that goddamn forest and just do the job ourselves.”

“Minseok, that is a stupid idea! What are we going to do against that man?! He has people working for him! Do you think you are going to burst in there and be Baekhyun’s hero?” replied an agitated Junmyeon, making everyone look at him.

“Did I say I want to be anyone’s hero? I am just saying, there are nine of us, we can defend ourselves pretty well and it’s a valid suggestion.”

“It is not a valid suggestion! Baekhyun knows hapkido and that didn’t help him at all, so why would we have better luck?”

“We can’t just stay here knowing that that man is hurting Baekhyun, we can’t just cross our arms and expect a miracle!”

“You are not being rational. I expected this kind of behavior from Sehun, not from you!”

“What are you on about?” asked Minseok, raising an eyebrow “That doesn’t even make sense to this conversation.”

“Of course it does, I expect Sehun to be all irrational about this matter because he likes Baekhyun. Or you still like him too?”

Jongin and Chanyeol both recoiled at the low blow that Junmyeon had just thrown upon Minseok, who looked like he had been slapped. Everyone else was just staring confused or stunned by the harsh comment. Junmeyon seemed to realize what words had come out of his mouth and looked apologetic but, before he could say something, Minseok cut him off.

“I am not having this argument again Junmeyon, and I would appreciate our personal matters could be treated like personal matters, meaning privately. Anyways, the real matter here is what do we do?”

“I agree with Minseok. The best is for us to simply go to Baekhyun.”

Junmyeon immediately turned to face Yixing.

“No, you are completely forbidden to do such thing. We’ll not gonna help if we get hurt or worse killed. No one is going to help Baekhyun like that. We’ll stick with my plan: we got to the police tomorrow morning with Signe, we talk to them; they’ll know what the best course of action is.”

“But…”

“No buts Tao! My word is final, I will not risk your safety, or Baekhyun’s for the matter, because you want to be rash. I expect you all to comply with this. Otherwise you will be in a lot of trouble. If any of you moves a step out of the line I will ask manager hyung to make you an inactive member for unknown period of time.”

“You can’t do that, Junmyeon hyung, that’s unfair.” protested Sehun, while everybody showed their disapproval.

“Watch me then!” interjected Junmyeon with a wild look in his eyes, before turning away and leaving the room.

“I don’t want to rain on your parade but has a point.” stated Kyungsoo quietly.

“Kyungsoo, we can’t just stay here and do nothing. Baekhyun is our friend.”

“I know that very well. But I don’t want to see anyone hurt!”

Judging from the look that Kyungsoo gave Jongdae, Chanyeol was pretty sure that the troll master was the actual reason why Kyungsoo was so against the whole saving Baekhyun thing.

When he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, Chanyeol picked it up just to read one text message from Sehun. The text was short and to the point; he showed Jongin the text and both of them just nodded to the maknae.

Kyungsoo saw them from the corner of his eyes and turned to them.

“Please, I am begging you, don’t do anything stupid.”

“We won’t Kyungsoo, we won’t.” replied Minseok, putting his own phone on the pocket of his jeans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you have everything?”

“Yes. Where is everybody?”

“Yixing and Tao are already by the door; Jongin went with Minseok hyung to pick some supplies.”

“Good, let’s go pick Jongdae, Sehun!”

“Kyungsoo is going to be pissed when he finds that we took Jongdae.”

“When we come back with Baekhyun, he’ll forgive us.”

“We are talking about Kyungsoo, Chanyeol.”

“Jongdae will mediate for us, after groveling.”

Chanyeol felt a little bit of a traitor, as soon as Kyungsoo had warned them, after the argument with Junmyeon, Sehun had sent him, Yixing, Tao, Minseok and Jongdae a text message stating that we was going to Bucheon to get Baekhyun, not giving a damn about what Junmeyon had said. Of course, everyone had jumped on the bandwagon and immediately tagged onto the maknae. They had all agreed on meeting by the door at one a.m. and Chanyeol had decided to slip a sleeping pill in Junmeyon’s dinner, to make sure the other slept while they got out of the dorms.

As soon as they reached Jongdae and Kyungsoo’s room, they opened the door to find Kyungsoo staring at them.

“I knew you were doing something like this.”

“Kyungsoo…” began Chanyeol only to be interrupted by the younger boy.

“If you are here to pick Jongdae, you can turn back, he’s not going. I did to him the same you did with Junmyeon hyung: sleeping pill. We won’t wake up that easily and even if he does, he won’t be coordinate enough to leave.”

“Kyungsoo…”

“I’ll come with you.”

Sehun and Chanyeol looked in surprise at the tiny man in front of them but, looking at each other, their thoughts were the same thing: they couldn’t possibly let Kyungsoo come with them, as much as the other boy wanted to, he was the only one without martial art training in there and, well, he was also the most fragile of them all.

“I want to help to bring Baekhyun back.”

“Kyungsoo, I know you want to, but let’s face it if, for some reason, things get physical, we can afford to have you there.”

“Are you saying that I’m weak, Sehun?”

“No hyung, not at all, but honestly you don’t have any martial arts training and, to put it frankly, you look like a perfect target for someone to go after. Our focus here is to get Baekhyun back, not worry over whether you are safe or not. Do you understand?”

Kyungsoo was looking extremely insulted by the maknae’s words and Chanyeol feared that he might burst at any moment but, for his amazement, Kyungsoo was quick to deflate.

“You are right! I would be a goner if things get physical. There is no way I can stop you from doing this, is it?”

“There isn’t.” confirmed Sehun.

“I get it. Just…bring him back, okay?”

“I’ll promise you Kyungsoo that we’ll not come back without him.” stated the maknae hugging the shorter male.

“Junmyeon is not going to like it but I’ll try to mediate things.”

“We appreciate that.”

“Go. Go and bring our bubbly Baekhyun back.”

They both nodded to Kyungsoo before turning their back and leaving. He prayed that everything went okay and for everyone to return home safe and sound.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello there wonderful people. One more chapter for you all to read and, I hope, enjoy! This is mainly a filler chapter, to tie some loose ends and basically, to give more body to the story, they couldn't just go running to Baekhyun now, could they?
Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter and wait for the next one because s**t is going to get down! ^^
Lots of love to you all, have a magnificent day!