part 2

what it takes

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae:

He was confused, with kai he felt happy, he almost forgets about his boyfriend. But the moment donghae broke up with him he felt his heart broke into pieces, he was so much in pain that he could burst with sorrow. He was about to run after donghae, he was about to run to him and tell him that he was an idiot but again the source of his confusion is here.

“who is that, and what happen? he left and he didn’t even look at me?” kai said.

Kai was looking at him and confusion in his eyes.kai is here and donghae is gone and knowing the younger it would take him forever to get him back and maybe he won’t get him back never ever, and in the other hand he knows kai liked him and he probably just waiting for him to ask him out, after all they were flirting with each other for about a month now. Kai is easy to handle, kai loved dance like him, kai loved sport like him, kai was mature like him, kai would forgive him easily if he hurted him, kai would never whine for him to wake up so early to watch the sun rise, kai would watch horror movie with him, kai would read manga with him, kai would watch one peace with him, kai would never have a fight with him since kai would do everything hyukjae liked but the problem is ... kai is not donghae, he is just not donghae. And guess what? He only  wanted donghae.

“He is my boyfriend.” Hyukjae said finally.

“hyuk, you…you…” kai was lost in words, the man he liked so much and he was certain that this man liked him back had a boyfriend. Then why the hell was he flirting with him? Why was he doing all that skin ship with him? And now he just said that he had a boyfriend.

“I’m sorry, I’m a jerk who played with your emotion, and most of all played with my boyfriend feeling because I was selfish. I like you I truly do, but I love that man so much, and I can’t imagine my life without him. I did wrong and I will try to get your forgiveness some day but right now I need to find a way to get my man back.”

He then left, running trying to find donghae. And there he was waiting in bus station, he knows how much he hurts the younger but he was standing there strong and that's the thing that he liked the most about him, even if he is sometime childish and he would whine to watch finding nemo his favorite anime,  donghae was there when he needed and he was a man, donghae was his best friend, his love, his kid and most off all his man. So why was he stupid and left his heart waver like that.

He went to donghae, and stand by his side.

“donghae.” He whispered. But the younger ignored him.

“I know what I’ve done is unforgivable, but I’m still sorry for what I’ve done. It’s just something out of control, but now I know what I want, I only want you and only you.” he said.

“You could’ve prevented all of this but you choose to be selfish and I don’t want a selfish lover. I no longer trust you.”

“donghae now you aren’t making any sense how would I prevent this.” Hyukjae said desperately, it’s not on his hand that he felt attracted to kai.

“You forget, or you just wanted to have it all.”

“What did I forget?”

“You remember how we become friends with sungmin.” He then looked at him in the eyes.

He remembers, the first time donghae talked about him he hated him, because donghae said to him that he is someone he felt attracted to, but then…

And it hits him; he then looked at donghae with wide eyes.

“that what I do if I feel attracted to someone, I always know that I loved you and only you for a reason, so no matter what or who you always been my number one, I asked you to be with us because it always helps to know that I have you there as my lover and my soul mate so even when I felt attracted to sungmin that time, putting the two of you together helped me to clear my mind, he is just a good friend but you are my lover. That what I do and did and you knew that and I was clear with you. But what about you, you just choose to push me away and just have this new infatuation; you had your fun and now what? you discover that you only want me.”

He then chuckled mockingly and added:” what a joke?”

he was speechless. What now what he would do, he knew now that his chance to get donghae back is almost zero percent, what he should do, when he thinks that he could win donghae, the later always find a way to move him back and donghae will always be way before him.

They were standing side by side, but he couldn’t find what to say but when he sow the bus coming he said:

“I will prove to you that I love as much as you do and even more, and even if takes a life time then I won’t back out, only if I knew that you don’t love me anymore ,no only if I know that you love someone else I will back away. So be prepared lee donghae from this day I will court you and woo you.”

“Don’t waste your time, because it won’t take me much time to get over you. And I’m certain you already know that.”

“Yes I know but that won’t stop me donghae, you said it I’m your soul mate so even if you’ll stop loving me, I will make you fall for me again. And this time I won’t be stupid again and won’t ever let you go.”

But donghae was already in the bus but at least he heard what hyukjae told him. He hopes so.

He doesn’t know how much it would take him to make donghae his again but he has a life time to do that and he will.