part 3

what it takes

 

 

 

Hyukjae:

It almost a month now since that day, and donghae is still as stubborn as before, he did everything to make the younger at least talk to him, flowers, chocolate, all size off nemo plushy, and no word from the later, and what frustrated him more that donghae will look at him with a blank face and take everything he gives to him and then leave, and he really felt like all those girls who liked donghae and stalk him just to give him something, but he is not lucky like them, at least they will get a beautiful smile as a reward and a sweet thank you, but him, nothing, zero interaction.

And just imagine the student council president got rejected again.

“I didn’t even get him to talk to me sungmin, how am I supposed to make him fall for me again.” He was sulking to his friend.

“Are you given up?” sungmin .

“NO, OF CORSE NO, but I just wanted to sulk a little bit.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that fishy is sure hard to handle.” He whined

“And that is why you love him.” He laughed at his friend.

“Yeah , I know.” He hides his face in his arm, trying to think of another way to make that fish boy  talk to him.

“I need to go; donghae must be waiting for me.”

“yeah,yeah, lucky bastard.”

“oh but before I go, did you hear about the new student”

“ yeah actually, I heard ,he did come a week ago and as I remember his name is siwon ,I sow his file, it's the third time he changed school thought, but why ate you asking?”

“well, then let me tell this because I know that you don’t have so much free time to know what happening.”

“what? You make me nervous.”

“he got quite popular, because he is so nice and above all he is so handsome and ”

“to the point sungmin.” Hyukjae said urging his friend.

“he becomes so close to donghae, and I think that siwon likes him.”

“what?” he shouted.

“told you , you are so busy that you didn’t even notice that there is someone else is trying to get your hae.”

“sungmin!”

“just saying, anyway, donghae didn’t notice yet, so try harder lover boy. I’m leaving, hae probably waiting for me.”

“yeah, yeah and don’t let that siwon boy get too close to my hae.”

Sungmin laughed at his sulking friend and went to find his other stubborn friend.

“this isn’t going anywhere, I feel like I’m losing him because I’m too busy.” He muttered.

And that day hyukjae quitted his position as student council and as the leader of dance club. Donghae worth it.

And for the first time, he  got time to go the lunch room, but he didn’t like what he sees, there was donghae chatting and laughing with the new model boy, how is he supposed to bit that boy, look at him all handsome with his dimpled smile and his firm body. That will be hard hyukjae.

But he shrugged this feeling and went with smiling face to his hae, no matter what his hae is worth the fight.

“eunhyukkie, what are you doing here?” That was sungmin asking, because he knows that hyukjae usually would be busy going around the school making sure if everything is fine. And for the first time in a month donghae looked at him worried and as if he was asking him the same. And hyukjae smiled at least he still cares.

“well, I came to have a launch with my hae and you.” he said smiling widely.

“what is it hyukjae?” to hyukjae it was the biggest prize he would have finally his hae talked to him, he felt happy but in the same time hyukjae felt like crying, donghae asked him with that voice, donghae knows that he isn’t fine and he felt tears in his eyes, he don’t regret quitting but he liked what he used to do, specially dancing and quitting is making his heart ache, and donghae knows.

“Nothing, just want to eat with you.” his voice was a little bit off, others won’t notice but not donghae.

Donghae then stood up and said:

“I’m sorry wonnie, Minnie; I need to talk to hyukjae for a moment you don’t mind me leaving?”

“no, no go ahead.” Sungmin said and siwon just smiled and nodded his head.

He then held hyukjae’s wrist and dragged him outside.

Hyukjae didn’t mind at all he just let donghae take him where ever he wanted.

“what is it?” donghae asked again when they were alone.

“I quitted the dance club and my position as the student council president.”

“Are you crazy, why would you do that? You loved those two things specially dancing.”

“There is something that I love more and I need to be with him, nothing would stop me.”

“It’s so like you, you easily give up on things you love, be strong and don’t give up just like that you jerk.” Donhae shouted at him and then he left but before he added:

“I don’t like quitter hyukjae.”

Hyukjae laughed, donghae always knew how to give him a push when he felt down, donghae still his man, and now hyukjae knows that he still have a chance, but he need to try harder, and absolutely he won’t give up on anything he loves, it will be hard but not when he knows that he will get his reward after all, what it takes he will do it.

But first let’s get to work.

It was difficult to convince the headmaster about getting his position back specially when he accused him for being irresponsible, but hey he is the master off words.

 

 

Siwon:

He was curious about this guy, did he just say my hae.

“Who is he?” he asked sungmin when the two boys left.

“That’s hyukjae, donghae’s ex-boyfriend.”

“Oh.” He felt jealous and then he looked at the two boys’ retreating back.

Sungmin noticed the sad look from siwon so he wanted to change the subject and said:

“Hey siwon, you‘ve never told us why you transfer here, I heard rumors that it’s not the first time.”

“Running away from someone.” He said flatly.

“Details please.”sungmin used his puppy eyes to make siwon talk.

“You really use a lot of aego.” Siwon said laughing.

“hihi, it gets me what I want , did it work on you?”

“Almost, but no.” siwon said teasing.

“please.” Sungmin said while blinking his eyes cutely.

“Ok, ok you win.”

“Then talk.”

“I once helped some boy from getting beaten up, the bullies didn’t have any mercy on him, if I wasn’t there in time he would’ve died. The doctors told me that he have many old scars it seems that it was not his first time. I pitied him so I visited him couple of time. And then I noticed that he is in our school, to tell the truth I didn’t notice him, but he stalked me everywhere and from that day, I couldn’t have a peaceful day, I don’t want to be rude but he is creepy.”

“What do you mean by creepy, if he didn’t have the power to stand up off himself when these guys bitted him, he can’t be a dangerous stalker.” Sungmin said.

“I know, he isn’t dangerous, but the way he looks it’s creeping me out, he has a long black hair covering almost his face sometime I can’t see anything in his face since he would always look down, he even has his uniform changed to black, and even teacher couldn’t make him change his outfit.”

“And how you didn’t notice someone like him before?”

“I asked people about him, and they said that he didn’t leave his class not even going to the toilet. But since that day he would always come to me and give me some gifts, sometime something to eat and he would always stalk me, just for the sake to be near. At first I didn’t mind him so much since I though he is just being grateful, but gradually I felt irritated and even scared, his way to show himself is creepy, and because I didn’t want to hurt him more than he already hurt so I decided to change school. But I never thought that he would also change school. And it becomes worst, he even followed me home. And it made me change my apartment and now school, but this time even city, thank god my parent are in the US so they didn’t mind me changing school. I really hope that he won’t find me again, I like this school and even I like you and donghae too.”

“I hope so.”

“Hey guys!” donghae said while siting.

“Oh, you came.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, but you two seems so engrossed talking, you didn’t even notice me coming.” Donghae said pouting.

“I was just telling him why I got transferred here.” Siwon said while pinching donghae’s cheek, he was just too cute for him to handle.

“Really, then tell me please.” He asked siwon using his cute puppy eyes.

“Now I know why you two are best friends.” Siwon said laughing at the two.