part 6

what it takes

again, I'm sorry for the mistakes.

thank you all for subscribing.  <3

 

Hyukjae

He said he will do everything to get him back, no matter what, he won’t give up. So he went to donghae he found him in the lunch room still holding siwon’s hand,  he said with a very loud voice.

“lee donghae!”

Donghae then turned around and saw hyukjae standing a little far, and all the people eyes are on him.

“I lee hyukjae, will never ever give up on you, you were mine, you are mine and always be mine, I made a mistakes and I lost you but whatever it takes, I’ll make sure to get you back. I love you and all this times when you aren’t with me made me understand how much I love you and how worthless my life is without you by my side. So you can kiss him, date him all you want but I won’t let you go never. Lee donghae, I love you and I’ll wait for you until you love me again.”

With that he left and went to, he didn’t know that he was crying again, he meant every word he said, but he still was hurt, and he knows what donghae went through that time, he knows now how much donghae was hurt. And he hated himself for making his hae that hurt.

“What should I do? How can I get him back?” he thought loudly.

“How about you stop crying first, and then think of what are the things that he loved about you from the beginning, maybe that would help you to know why he left you and then try to fix it.” He heard a voice saying from behind, and when he turned around he found two boys one of them he knows him too will, and the other was a new face, a beautiful face if he may add. He then asked.

“kangin? And who is that boy next to you?”

“he is new, he is kim heechul.” Kangin said.

Hyukjae was stunned , that is the first time kangin answers his question without throwing a trauma about it.

“well, I thought you would say, ‘why should I answer you, you can ask him yourself.” Hyukjae said trying to imitate kangin.

“ahh, why everyone trying to make me look like a bad boy when I’m being nice here, Heechul don’t listen to them ok.” Kangin said looking to Heechul begging him.

Heechul just patted his hair and stood up.

“if you love him and you know that he worth fighting for, don’t give up, and don’t think too much off it, just listen to your heart.” Heechul said looking at hyukjae in the eyes and then turned to kangin and said.

“come on kangin, you have so much people you need to apologize to them, I’ll help you.” he smiled at hyukjae again and left with kangin following him like an obedient puppy.

When Heechul smiled at him, he felt his heart racing and then watching him leave like that, the words made him feel like everything went from wrong to right, and finally there is this hope rose up again “if you love him and you know that he worth fighting for, don’t give up” Heechul said to him, and donghae definitely worth it.  

 

Donghae:

Every time I say that I finally got over him, he comes and I feel my heart will burst again, and all the buried feeling will come back again, but how can I like siwon when hyukjae still has my heart.

“donghae.” Siwon whispered while his grip went stronger.

“I… I don’t like people who lies, and I don’t like liying to people, so let me be frank, that person is still here” he said while putting his hand in his chest  “but I can’t forgive him for what he done to me, and I like you so much, and I may even love you, but the thing I don’t understand how can I love two person. I want to be with you, but I want you to be the only one in my heart. So I can’t be with you, not yet at least.”

“ it’s hard for me to say this, but I don’t like lying to you, that hyukjae guy He seems to love you so much and by the way you look at him you also love him as much as he do. And that scares me.”

“it scares me too, I want to forget, I want to move on, but I can’t, I used to move on, to forget about the people who hurts me, but it’s not the case with hyukjae. My heart is in pain that I want to cry, I miss him till I want to die, I want to leave but I still hold on him. And for the first time it really really hurts. And for the first time I feel like the sky is falling, everything is falling and I don’t know what’s going on, sometimes I’d be mad that I can’t sleep and sometimes I miss him so much that I can’t sleep, it’s the first time it happened to me. I was told that l would live like this and in the end I would forget, but I never did.

You came, and I felt better, I found myself liking you and I kept asking myself if I still love him, if I truly loved him. But the answer is always yes, but then what is it? What makes me so attracted to you, that sometime I would forget all about hyukjae, I then know that I love you but I also love hyukjae. And that scares me. What will I do? What…” he couldn’t finish his words, he was crying mess.

Siwon hugged him and said:

“Let the time heal your heart, and even if I want you for myself, but I promise you that I won’t be selfish, if you find yourself one day loving only hyukjae and forgiving him, I’ll let you go. But in the other hand I want you to promise that you should always be happy with me or him. And I’ll be a friend if you need and a lover if you want. Just be happy.”

“siwon you deserve someone much better then ma, you are…” he whispered but siwon cut him off and lifted his chin and said:

“don’t ever say that, if it is then it’s the other way around, you don’t really know how lucky I’m to have you by side even just as a friend so don’t ever say that again.” Siwon than kissed donghae cheek so softly and added:

“I would love to have your lips again, but it should be for the one that will win all your heart, so keep that rosy lips for your one. Ok”

His cheek went all red so he hides his face on siwon’s chest, making siwon laugh at the adorable boy.

 

 

 

In the class:

“ok class, before we go on in your lesson, I just want a help from our top class, lee donghae.”

“Yeah sir.” Donghae said.

“Actually leeteuk-shi told me that we have a new student, kim Heechul is it.”

“Yes, that would be me sir.” Heechul stood up and bowed.

“Ok, then welcome. Any way you was absent in your last school bout three months. Is that right?”

“yes.” Heechul answered.

“Ok, then donghae, you don’t mind to tutor him so he can keep up with us? That would give you an extra credit.” Their teacher asked donghae who went pale, all he knows about this new boy that he was the creepy stalker that siwon feared, and he was afraid if this boy would hurt specially when Heechul saw how close he and siwon was.

It was clear to sungmin that donghae feared the boy and when he didn’t have the time to talk to him about what he found out  so he just squeezed donghae’s hand and whispered:

“just say yes, everything is fine. Trust me.”

Donghae looked down at sungmin and since he trusted his best friend he then accepted the offer.