part 5

what it takes

 

I know you will find so much mistakes , so just forgive me for that.

thank you poeple for all your support and comment and for subscribing

<3

 

Siwon

His face lost his color, he is so pale when he heard heechul says his name, he felt scared, he hated the fact that Heechul is here, and  he was a very nice person, he didn’t want to hurt this boy, but this is too much, he was lost in his thought, until he felt a very soft hand touching his and when he looked at his side he found donghae looking right in his eyes, smiling softly at him and he felt his friend telling him that he would always be here for him. And he felt safe.

“ok class that enough.”

“Heechul, will unfortunately, there is only one seat vacant and it is beside kangin, do you mind?”

“no sir.” Heechul said softly.

The lunch break come so slowly for his liking, he just wanted to finish and get away from Heechul as soon as possible. But he was indeed stalked by the later, and he really wanted to be a bad person so he could just beat Heechul, maybe that way he could get rid of him.

When he sit with his friends, he looked so troubled. Donghea and sungmin looked at each other they felt that their friend is trembling.

“is he that bad.” Sungmin asked softly.

“I don’t know, he changed his appearance, he looks normal now, but he still the same as before, he still stalks me and it’s really makes me uncomfortable, I….I don’t know what to do.” He said with a shaky voice.

Donghae felt his heart clinch seeing siwon’s like that so he stood up and went to his side and hugged him while brushing siwon’s hair softly.

“try to talk to him, maybe he would understand, maybe because he didn’t know that you are uncomfortable with him so he acted that way.”

“but… I..” he said but he was cut off by another voice.

“ hello siwon-shi, I got you this.” And it was Heechul, he said while giving a small box wrapped nicely.

It was singmin who noticed something weird, he can tell that the boy noticed how donghae was hugging siwon but he didn’t look angry or jealous even the slightest way, he was just handing the gift with a small smile, and his eyes looked so pure as if he was happy for siwon, if he is a creepy stalker wouldn’t he be possessive over siwon, shouldn’t he be at least a little bit mad, but why he isn’t jealous at all?

Heechul was about to leave until siwon said with a very clear voice:

“I hate you, I really do, and I really thought that finally I could get away from you, but always find your way, what did I do to you so you would make me scared all the time, please Heechul, just.. just leave me alone.”

Evry single world stabbed Heechul, did he make this man scared from him. He didn’t mean it.

“I … I di…” heechul tried to talk but siwon cut him off.

“you were so creepy before that you made change my school, and even with this look you still make me scared, all I did is to help you, but that is how you repay me, every time I try to not to say anything because I pity you, but this too much, I thought I finally can be in peace, but you came again, for the first time in my life I regret doing something good, I really do regret saving you back then I really wished I would let you d…” donghae cut him off yelling“ SIWON! Don’t..” with that siwon woke up he know that he shouldn’t say this word but that was late because when he looked at Heechul, he sow tears coming from his eyes and he sow so much hurt and he felt like a jerk.

Heechul whispered with a very low voice but they heard him: “let you die.” Now he knows that he must did something wrong that this nice man wished for him to die. He then just apologized and left running out of the lunch room.

  “I’ll be back, just try to calm down siwon” sungmin said before leaving.

“do you hate  me now?” siwon then asked donghae, he really hate himself right now because he was never mean, and he won’t blame donghae for hating him.

“siwon…” donghae whispered but siwon said again

“because if you do, I won’t blame you, I really hate myself, I didn’t want to say all of this, but I went throught a lot, I lost my friend because of him before, I…I lost my peaceful life, I lost myself because I loved to help people without thinking so much of it, but now sometime I don’t want to help scared that it would turn like this, but then I won’t sleep because I left someone in need. I become a horrible person because of him donghae. Please just please don’t hate me, I could lose everyone, but not the person I love, please donghae.”

For the first time donghae saw siwon’s tears, but even with that tears siwon was still a strong man and most of all he can see the sincerity in every word siwon says, and listening to every word he said donghae felt blessed to have someone like siwon love him. Donghae then smiled and lifted siwon’s face and crushed his lips in siwon’s. It was a sweet passionate kiss.

“I would never, ever hate you siwon, I’ll be always by your side.”

Siwon looked at donghae’s eyes and he swear he can see a hint off love in them so all he could do is to lift donghae and bring him to his lap and kissing him again, not caring of the entire student around them.

 

Sungmin

When Heechul left he just find himself going after him. He saw him going outside and sitting under a tree there and he can say that he was crying, he wanted to go to him, but then he saw kangin sitting beside him and handing him a tissus , he couldn’t help but to smile, it was new to see the school bully caring for Heechul, it looks like kangin was under heechul’s charm, he approached them wanting to ask Heechul if he is fine, but stopped when he heard kangin and Heechul talking.

“I never thought that you are a stalker type?” kangin asked with a harsh voice but sungmin could see that he is just trying to understand the situation.

“I didn’t know, I didn’t know that I made his life hard, I…I..”

But sungmin couldn’t just stand here so he asked startling the two boys

“then, why? Why would you all of that?”

“sungmin shi?” kangin glared at him, but he didn’t budge at all, he just wanted to understand the boy, he can tell that Heechul isn’t in love with siwon, but if he isn’t why would he stalk him.

“since I was young, I didn’t see anything good, I was abused by my father and until now I don’t know why, I would always end up with bruises and injuries and all I could do is to try to hide them, people outside tried to avoid me because of how I wear my clothes, and I always get bullied everywhere I go, they always sees me as a weird boy, I thought I don’t anything left for me in this life, why would I want to stay a life if I live in this bad word, I know that I didn’t do anything to deserve this ,so why would they do this, I really believed that there is nothing is good, and when I finally decided to end my life, it was the same day that siwon helped me, he was nice he took me to the hospital and even paying for me, and I thought that he would leave me , but he didn’t. He was the one that made me see that maybe there is some good in this life that it was worth fighting for, so I flowed him, I saw how nice he was and how he cares for everyone, I wanted to always see him and to always give him things just to show him how much I was thankful that he saved my life, he didn’t save it just by helping me from beating up, he save me every day, every day I got beaten by my father and my some people, I would just look for him and see him to believe that someday I’ll be free and I’ll live with some nice people. I didn’t know that I was selfish; I didn’t know that I scared him. I’m so sorry.”

Sungmin didn’t know that he was crying, why life would be so harsh to this pure boy? How just seeing some nice gesture made him this strong??

Sungmin wanted to hug the boy and reassure him that everything would be ok, but kangin did, it was so cute, just seeing the big man hugs the fragile boy awkwardly while cursing here and there.

“Just tell me where is your father, and I’ll beat the hell out of him, that coward, bastard old man, how dare he…”

“he is in jail , I reported him.” Heechul said with a craking voice. This boy is really so strong.

“yah, kangin, you are a bully yourself, you should be ashamed that you are hugging someone that used to be a bully.” Sungmin said teasing the big man.

“ YAH? LEE SUNGMIN.” Kangin yelled, but he get pushed by Heechul.

“you are a bully?” Heechul asked with a cute pout.

“I…I…” kangin stuttered.

“yes he is.” Sungmin said and he got a glare from kangin.

“I hate bullies, stay away from me.” Heechul said while punching kangin’s chest, which were in vain because kangin didn’t look affected by these punches at all.

“no, no, don’t hate me, I’ll do anything you want just don’t push me away.” Kangin said begging Heechul, and sungmin was enjoying seeing the cold and harsh boy acting so whipped.

“ok then, apologize to all of the people you hurt, and when they forgive you , I‘ll be your friend.” Heechul said looking at kangin with puppy innocent eyes. And again kangin couldn’t do anything other than nodding his head hypnotized by the beautiful boy. And sungmin thought that kangin is for sure so whipped and he smiled at that.

 But then he remembered that he should tell siwon about all of this maybe that way siwon will feel better, so he decided to leave. He turned to leave but Heechul called him:

“sungmin shi”

“yes”

“Tell him I’m sorry, and tell him that I won’t disturb him again, tell him to try to forgive me. Tell him, I’ll always be thankful for him because if it’s not for him I would give up a long time ago.”

He smiled and then left.

 

 

Hyukjae:

 

He was heartbroking, sitting on one of the toilet stole trying to not make people hear his sobs. He was there, he saw his love kissing another boy, he saw that donghae was the initiating the kiss. Did he really loose his love, did he really have to give up.